Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Favourite Beers (4) 2 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Favourite Beers Mon, 25 August 2003 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shite, thats one expensive drink. I don't hink you would be gurgling that Nark, it'd be more like have one drop every year Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon14.gif  Re: Favourite Beers Mon, 25 August 2003 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe Well, every bottle has some stock that was made in the 18th century by Richard Hennessy himself, so one drop every year sounds about right... Smile
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: Favourite Beers Tue, 09 September 2003 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok now I know this post is probably over and done with, but I have to come in and tell you women Very Happy a thing or two...

If you like beer, and I can see by your posts that some of you think you do, but are gravely mistaken...

Then nothing, and I do mean nothing beats Hoegaarden, it's brewed by the Trappist monks of Belgium. They take their brewing seriously no-one but a monk is even allowed inside the abbey, and they still brew with the same recipe that they have been using since 1445.

Part of the reason these beers are so highly regarded is that the monks do not care how much it costs to brew, unlike many of todays brewers, price is of no consequence.

Now you've only been able to get these beers in bottles recently (read i've only been able to find them in Perth recently), but if you can ever find one on tap....... *drool*

For Perth-ians out there, got to the Belgium Beer Cafe in the city (far end of Hay st maybe?), there you will find all Hoegaardens earthly delights, and some others including Leffe which is one of the worlds oldest abbey beers (first made in 1152).

And thats my 2 cents, well by the looks of it, it's more like my $1.50

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

P.S at 18 dollars a 4 pack that aint cheap, so if you want to look reeeeallly toffee
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Favourite Beers Tue, 09 September 2003 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to try the beer they advertise on CNNNN, the strength of 57 beers in one glass Laughing "Boggs, let's get Boggered" lmfao that show is classic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Favourite Beers Tue, 09 September 2003 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, 57 american beers.
so pretty much like a pint of guinness or kilkenny Smile
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Favourite Beers Tue, 09 September 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fav Beer: Corona with Lemon/Lime or a Heineken
Worst Beer: Carslberg
Best CHeap Night Out Beer: Tooheys New

Fav alcohol: Canadian Club, its da best and there aint a damn thing you can say about it! Try it for yourself. Its best with Dry Ginger Ale, but even with Coke its better than anything else, well dats my opinion anyway
Zz24hours
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Favourite Beers Tue, 09 September 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alakasam wrote on Tue, 09 September 2003 06:22

Ok now I know this post is probably over and done with, but I have to come in and tell you women Very Happy a thing or two...

If you like beer, and I can see by your posts that some of you think you do, but are gravely mistaken...

Then nothing, and I do mean nothing beats Hoegaarden....

Now you've only been able to get these beers in bottles recently (read i've only been able to find them in Perth recently), but if you can ever find one on tap....... *drool*

Oh .. the JOYS of being an European! and as my brothers girlfriend live in Bruxelles, Hoegarden isn't that hard to get my hands on, hehe. Guessing that you are talking about the none-filtered Hoegarden it is good, but "Franziskaner" is even better

thug_immortal wrote on Tue, 09 September 2003 09:21

Fav Beer: Corona with Lemon/Lime or a Heineken
Worst Beer: Carslberg
Best CHeap Night Out Beer: Tooheys New

Fav alcohol: Canadian Club, its da best and there aint a damn thing you can say about it! Try it for yourself. Its best with Dry Ginger Ale, but even with Coke its better than anything else, well dats my opinion anyway

DiSCoBOY!! .. one can simply NOT prefer Corona over Carlsberg Very Happy .. I'm guessing that you love those vodka-sodas to (if you can buy them in AUS Rolling Eyes )
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: Favourite Beers Tue, 09 September 2003 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah, i don't drink beer because it tastes delicious
any beer is good enough for me

[Updated on: Tue, 09 September 2003 15:03]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Favourite Beers Wed, 10 September 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTMAN - before you start bagging Beam, have you tried all types of beam? White label is passable but Green label is really nice, better than black label any day and cheaper. Yellow label is better than white too. Most people base their opinions of Jim Beam on white label alone. That's my two cents Very Happy
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Favourite Beers Wed, 10 September 2003 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry my post never well posted :S

To the european guy that called me Discoboy, so what if i like a spirit? Its not a crime, i dont like the pre mixed bottles of CC neway so shut your mouth. As for carlsberg, i have tried it numerous occasions and i just cant get a hold of it, i just dont like it. So thats my taste, not yours, deal with it!

[Updated on: Wed, 10 September 2003 07:03]

Zz24hours
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Favourite Beers Wed, 10 September 2003 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Wed, 10 September 2003 08:59

To the european guy that called me Discoboy, so what if i like a spirit? Its not a crime, i dont like the pre mixed bottles of CC neway so shut your mouth. As for carlsberg, i have tried it numerous occasions and i just cant get a hold of it, i just dont like it. So thats my taste, not yours, deal with it!

easy there .. you apparently didn't notice the " Very Happy " in my response, damn

Razz
x_p0se
Occasional Poster

July 2003

Re: Favourite Beers Thu, 11 September 2003 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 12 August 2003 11:14

corona's

i like your taste..
that's the only beer i drink..
la cervas mas fina

apart from that i only drink.. long island ice tea and shots of TEQUILa...
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Favourite Beers Thu, 11 September 2003 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tequila, yuck. That stuff is feral, and yes I've had it with lemon and salt. The only way that tequila is drinkable is with a dash of tabasco sauce, or if your mate is already half cut, I helluva lot of tabasco sauce Evil or Very Mad
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Favourite Beers Thu, 11 September 2003 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman, i love the tobasco trick hahaha gets em every time... but try swapping the tobasco for tomato sauce when they are blind n watch there face screw up n then the stomach open n bring it all back up hahaha

and yeah sorry i didnt see that, my bad...no hard feelings, just had a shitty day at work, sorry
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Favourite Beers Thu, 11 September 2003 07:45 Go to previous message
CC 'n' Cola is a great premix imo. I probably like the taste of it better then Bulleit premix. Bulleit mix yourself tastes the best tho Wink
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For those with image resizing problems
Next Topic:The pains of no internet
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:35:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00522780418396 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.