Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
DRAG-->504 vs. MR Coupe Wed, 10 September 2003 01:26
504, 1974 model, 2L, mechanical injection, pushrod heap of shit
MR Coupe, 2000 model, 1.8L, "16Valve", zorsted, clear tail lights (makes it go faster), lowered, 17 inch chromes (makes it go slower)

SO here I am stopped at the traffic lights one night on the way home from work, and who should pull up to me? One of the quys from work in his Lancer MR Coupe. I thought that this would be a good chance to see how Mr. Rice (as I like to call him) would go. SO we are sitting there at the traffic lights and I am in my dads 504 Peugeot (parts chaser) with a gazzilion k's on the clock and he starts revvvvving his motor. Hahaha, i thought you beauty its on now. So I stall the old girl up to about 3,000rpm (anyone who knows anything about peugeots or especially 504's will know that this is almost the max revs you take them too), lights go green and i dump it. We are off and ricing and to my suprise i am in front. Snap second gear in the old girl and i am still in front by a nose. Now this is where he starts to catch up and before i know it, i look down at the tacho and the bitch is screaming at 5,500. SO i change into third and all is lost...he starts pulling away and gives up. Damn it, i almost killed the old girl and i still lost. SH1T!!! Oh well, always next time
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:clueless cops
Next Topic:First kill for the Soarer
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:00:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045218467712402 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.