Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sun, 24 August 2003 10:18 Go to next message
Yeah does anyone wanna team up and go for a cruise around brisbane one of the weekends soon?
There was someone who text me a while back - i couldnt go..troy i think it was? Who is that on here?
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sun, 24 August 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there if I can get a lift Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sun, 24 August 2003 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Il give you a lift but ill be in an eb falcon until i have the supra going
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sun, 24 August 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you can tag along with me as well if ya want cool1 Very Happy

Any palns on what to do / where lol The last cruise needed a little more direction I feel (not that it wasn't good! It was good to meet everyone!)

Cheers
Wilbo
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sun, 24 August 2003 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bout a cruise to like some place we can meet (like mt cootha example) and have a yahn - from there imm open to suggestions
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Mon, 25 August 2003 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was actually just about to chuck up a post for a cruise {beat me to it Mad }

i'm always up for cruising, dont be on jambo weekend, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Mon, 25 August 2003 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah whenever it suits everyone..im easy, but eager to meet more of you guys..so whenever is right..a couple of weekends away hopefully..being towards the middle of september?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 26 August 2003 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking at the topic of another thread, how about we have a bbq somewhere? If we can organise enough people to all chip in and buy stuff to eat, and reserve a park bbq? just ideas?
German
Occasional Poster

April 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 26 August 2003 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, been joined up for awhile now but never posted, wouldn't mind meeting some other celica people. When and where??
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 27 August 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i'm interested
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 27 August 2003 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when - as soon as we get more people interested!
Where - we should meet for a bbq lunch somewhere, then go on for a drive around? Ive never done it before, so im open to opinions and ideas.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 29 August 2003 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm cool to go, just need a week notice so i can get time off if needed, maybe mt coot tha for the bbq, they have them dont they
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 29 August 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah theres a few up there.
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 29 August 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Blake right? I'm Troy...
I have no car at the moment as those of u at the last cruise would know i blew up my 18R in my RA40, and am still building my 3TGTE-TA22... so until then, might have to go in Matt's 28...
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sat, 30 August 2003 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD78 wrote on Fri, 29 August 2003 20:15

Hey Blake right? I'm Troy...
I have no car at the moment as those of u at the last cruise would know i blew up my 18R in my RA40, and am still building my 3TGTE-TA22... so until then, might have to go in Matt's 28...

hehehehheehee that was cool Laughing
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Mon, 01 September 2003 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thought it was you troy! Yes mate ill be in the next one! When suits everyone to do this?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Mon, 01 September 2003 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant go on the weekend of 20-21st sep {jamboree} or 27-28th sep, too pissed from my 21st Very Happy Very Happy

was this just gonna be a day/bbq cruise or day/bbq and then on into the night, just asking cause last time that was alot of time to kill.

but either way is good
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Mon, 01 September 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im easy...you guys speak up on your preference...why dont we make it the 13th weekend or something?
77Celeeper
Newcomer

August 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 02 September 2003 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah il be in i dare say the rg powered beast will be up and runnin by then "touch wood" if say troyo.....you can hitch a ride with us mate...and we shall see if delaying putting teh rg in was worth it... Very Happy but yeah all i reckon that needs to be done is a decent plan of whats going down and also an exchange of phone numbers and meeting places during the cruise..yada yada bla bla....but yeah lookin forward to seein you all there..!
Latorz!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 02 September 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok so 8 people so far : (sorry if i missed you)

Wilbo666
Cool1
philmelvin
German
TRD-75
77Celeeper
V8_ma61
TRD78

Who else is in Brissie? Norbie? Blacksupra?

[Updated on: Tue, 02 September 2003 07:46]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 02 September 2003 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mark {trd-75} may come, i met a bloke the other day at a drif day in a nice little corolla, and my mate from work with his sik little Ke30 might come
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 02 September 2003 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, if theres one in just over a month i might come. depends when i get my 84 soarer backfrom its 1jz engine conversion. but id be very interested
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 03 September 2003 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 03 September 2003 00:41

Hey, if theres one in just over a month i might come. depends when i get my 84 soarer backfrom its 1jz engine conversion. but id be very interested

Where abouts are you, I'm sure someone won't mind giving you a lift if you make a bit of an effort!

Also as another suggestion to kill time what does everyone think of a muck around game of cricket or something similar?
(just a suggestion)

Cheers
Wilbo
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 03 September 2003 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 02 September 2003 17:45

Who else is in Brissie? Norbie? Blacksupra?

I may come along if the 2JZ is fixed by then. BlackSupra is from Sydney so he probably won't come. Razz
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 03 September 2003 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL...damn...shows i shouldnt assume hes here cos of him buying your car!
Wats wrong with the 2jz jeremy?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 03 September 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intercooler split wide open thanks to a non-functional factory BOV. Just goes to show that BOV's really do have a valid purpose!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 03 September 2003 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn...thats shagged! Can it be repaired or have you gotta buy a new one?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 03 September 2003 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully it can be repaired. I'll find out in the next few weeks.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 03 September 2003 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i live on northside in everton park. Banks are being asses with loans and not giving me one easily. so i dunno how long my cars gonna be
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 04 September 2003 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check the QLD local gatherings page
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 04 September 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance of pushing it back to the 20th / 21st, otherwise I can't make it Sad

Cheers
Wilbo
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 04 September 2003 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can do with everton park jag (btw what jag do you have..family's are jag freaks)
Ok Ok seein as we arent always available it seems. How about the 4/5th of september? Plenty of notice to make reservations...so it doesnt get delayed more.
German
Occasional Poster

April 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 05 September 2003 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since I haven't been able to get on the net for the past week, I have only seen this thread again until today. I am thinking 13th aswell, I will be telling my boss tonight that i'm taking 13th off, if the date get's changed, then I won't be able to come.

How about..say at the end of the month, we organise a little get to together at a designated place so some of us newbies can't meet up with each other and the regulars on here?? Cuz my mate and I both own celicas and would like to do this.
disler
Newcomer

March 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 05 September 2003 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
long time reader, first time poster.. etc

i'm keen for a cruise on the 13th.. be good to get out with some toyotas. its not often you get to cruise with some real cars Razz
AmperSand
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 05 September 2003 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keen for a cruise on the 13th.

Will this just be around bris? or from bris to a destination (such as the goldcoast?)

Sounds fun!
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 05 September 2003 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be in that, whats the destination??¿
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 05 September 2003 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We seem to have people that can and cant make the 13th...can we ALL please state what date is ok. i recon we should meet at a place somewhere with bbqs..you know the parks etc? And from then a cruise to...suggestions?
I am easy. Anytime suits me.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 05 September 2003 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we could all meet at marchin park (aspley) have a BBQ and then cruise up to mooloolaba?? or where ever
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 05 September 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no idea where that is...id be either with, or following wilbo666...lol do you know where that is mate?
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Fri, 05 September 2003 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u know where chermside shopping center is?? the park is about another200mtrs down the road from that.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sat, 06 September 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what road is it on? Im at hawthorne thats all Confused
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sat, 06 September 2003 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gympie, reply to the messege in the qld forum page
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sat, 06 September 2003 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wont be able to come on the 21/21st sep or the 27th sep, too pissed from my 21st Very Happy

4th oct is cool and from there is cool, if u wanna do a day one i normally have to work till 12.00 noon so i will be late, i dont mind where we go so long as its not too hervey bay is all Razz

will matt {77celeeper} will have his haltech equipped 18RGEU going, i wanna see it move.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sat, 06 September 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well oct the 4th sounds good....seems we dont really know whos coming enough to go next weekend....
tell us if you're available on the 4th.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sun, 07 September 2003 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may come depends whats happening.

phil i think troy said they were putting it in sometime this month.

Daniel
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Sun, 07 September 2003 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well phil and troy let me know..ive spoken to troy before....But does the 4th of october seem ok to everyone? I say we should reserve a bbq at a park somewhere. then cruise to wherever from tere? Anyone suggest a decent meeting place/ park? is Carina too far for people?
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 09 September 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if any of u other guys wanted to come for a cruise drop us a reply in the QLD page, there is still a few of us going if anyone else wanted to tag along. Smile
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 09 September 2003 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys, i haven't been on in a while, thought i'd say g'day... I will have to come with matt coz there's no way i'm going in the magna i'm currently driving Embarassed The TA has about 2 months til she's on the road so there will definitely be a cruise on then! Matt's engine should be pretty much in and done by the time most of u read this... If all goes well will see use saturday in it, if not i'll come in a soarer...
BTW is TRD 75 Mark? as if he copied my name! LMAO
Troy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Tue, 09 September 2003 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
troy got your sms, magnas ok mate..ill be in an eb fairmont ghia until my supras going Razz
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 10 September 2003 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah Troy its me Mark. i sorta copied your name as well as they're the plates i'm hoping to get. 4th of oct is fine with me.
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 10 September 2003 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-75 wrote on Wed, 10 September 2003 10:13

yeah Troy its me Mark. i sorta copied your name as well as they're the plates i'm hoping to get. 4th of oct is fine with me.

Lol that was confusing the hell out of me as well! I knew your name was close but wasn't 100% Razz

4th should be fine for me at the moment!

Cheers
Wilbo
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 10 September 2003 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be in town then and wouldnt mind going for a cruise with you guys,
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Wed, 10 September 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so the 4th it is? Done...now where to?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 11 September 2003 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and where are we going to meet?
Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 11 September 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think we should..

1. meet at the place we're gonna have the bbq at...some park somewhere? Then go for a cruise to perhaps the coast? People can do their thing, go for a swim etc..make a day of it!
or...

2. Meet at a place/s then go to the coast where we have a bbq and go to the beach etc from there? Genrally Beaches have parks with bbqs next to them...

Anyone in Agree-ance? Id prefer Gold Coast, but vote if you wish!
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 11 September 2003 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where ever the most undie is Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 11 September 2003 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is october 4th on holidays(school holidays).... if so.. surfers is packed with hot chicks..
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 11 September 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy

I think they'll be over..but if its a sunday it wouldnt be a lot more packed anyway! Still lots of booty tho Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 11 September 2003 10:37]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 11 September 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That will probably be like a few days before my car goes in for a conversion so Ill probably be ok to come if its a sat.. but i gotta work at night.. so id have to leave at some point in arvo
if its a sun, i have no chance.
What cars do u all have? and who's thinkin of going.. and where do you all live
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone wanna go on a cruise in Brisbane? Thu, 11 September 2003 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lol I vote for a sunny coast destination Razz
(then a run upto noosa when it gets darker and have a bit of a run up the hill climb road Cool )

Cheers
Wilbo
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:86 TOFU SHOP CRUZ
Next Topic:IDEA: OLD SKOOL CRUISE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 16:16:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090410709381104 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.