Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » HELP! NEED LIFT TO JAMBOREE!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
icon4.gif  HELP! NEED LIFT TO JAMBOREE!!! Fri, 12 September 2003 10:31 Go to next message
Me and a friend are leaving canberra to stay at the metropolitan hotel in brisbane for the fast four and rotary jamboree, problem is, the guy who kindly gave us a lift from the train-station at wacol last year can't do it this year.We can catch a train from brisbane to whichever station will be easiest for whoever will be kind enough to take us the last little bit. Obviously petrol money will be paid for picking us up. Any help would be most grateful! please sms me or call me on 0414259219. Thanks. André AKA PRO-10Z.
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: HELP! NEED LIFT TO JAMBOREE!!! Fri, 12 September 2003 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could possibly give you a lift, but i have to see if i will be driving or getting a lift as well. I will be in Indooropilly and there is a train station there. I will organise myself and then let you know.
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: HELP! NEED LIFT TO JAMBOREE!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks that would be awesome, as i said, we'll pay fuel money and everything. I don't think i would be able to get to the internet again up here so if you could sms me or call me i'd be most grateful, i'll even pay for your call! my number is 0414259219. Does it help anyone decide if i mention i own a 10second RXEngineering factory car and was gonna run this year but pulled out at the last minute. I'll be running next year and whoever is kind enough to take us this year, will be rewarded next year with a ride in my car which would have dropped into the 9's by then! thanks heaps guys, look forwad to your CALL!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: HELP! NEED LIFT TO JAMBOREE!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 10:14 Go to previous message
Welp sunday is sorted!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cameras in Victoria
Next Topic:NUMBER PLATE IDEAS AVAILABLE!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 15:32:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0031840801239014 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.