Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
quick
Regular

June 2003
find me a car within adelaide Fri, 12 September 2003 07:18 Go to next message
hey guys if any of you can find me an extremely cheap car (preferably non-toyota) that i plan to kill out on my mates farm outer northern suburbs....will try and make vids etc

if its non-toyota i wont feel as bad when it dies..
if it is a yoda it will last for longer and we can have more fun

there may even be some adelaide toymodders willing to join in on the fun and split the price of car or even supply a bomb

i was out there the other night in my dads car and it was the most fun ive had since moving to the big city......nothin like letting go of it country boy style...Razz

too bad u have to be a bit nice when u r driving your parents car
u should see how much mud was on it when i got home that night

help or critism would be appreciated a response either way would be interesting

cheers,
chris
  Send a private message to this user    
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Fri, 12 September 2003 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking the trader for like a datto or a sigma, they r rear wheel drive, not a toyota, and go reasonably well!! should be fun!!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Fri, 12 September 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually get a gemini, i hate geminis!! kill a gemmi!!! i thrashed 1 for a day in my mates paddock, i must say it was pretty fun, i dont think my foot left the foor for more the 30 seconds that whole day!! my mate had revomed the exhaust from the headers back, i was worried about the grass catchiong fire, have fun
quick
Regular

June 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Fri, 12 September 2003 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
allready checked the trader then i turned to you guys....i saw a $300 dollar sigma but thats a bit too much for just me and a mate.......if there were like 5-10 ppl we could get a decent POS Razz and kill that

p.s. yea i hate gemini's too but i want a manual and even the manual gemmi's have got no balls

p.p.s. anybody heard the deal with the drift day on tomorrow at mallala (saturday)???????

p.p.p.s. keep on the lookout for a car that i can get at mates rates.....one of those aunty glenda said i could have it for $150 deals......old ke70 ae71 would be okies

p.p.p.p.s. a crappodore would be awesome i would love to blow one of those mofo's up plus the straight six has a bit more torque then the 4cyl

[Updated on: Fri, 12 September 2003 11:23]

Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Fri, 12 September 2003 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mates and I have been talking about doing this for years.... and one of em just bought a KE30 for $100!!! once he gets his new car... we may be able to take it to a paddock for about the same amount Surprised

[Updated on: Fri, 12 September 2003 14:03]

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Sat, 13 September 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had some fun with a 180B (awesome on dirt)

And an old cressida wagon for $300 was a steal.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Sat, 13 September 2003 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trash a car? that sounds awesome man..
never done that before...never thought of that before except watching it on Jackass the movie..

wicked man..
quick
Regular

June 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Sat, 13 September 2003 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do i detect a hint of sarcasm Satoshi?

im expecting a few ppl to lecture me on the idoicracy of killing a car and i thought that in the end stuff it ill post my idea on here and take any critisism/praise anyway coz i dont care....ill still do it Razz

dont mean to sound a bit defensive but i put the gaurd up well before i put the post up so sorry if u were serious

no harm done
chris
quick
Regular

June 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Sat, 13 September 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another place to go other then a northern suburb paddock is aldinga beach.....i wouldnt go there to kill a car coz if u r there for too long ppl get pissed off but me and a few mates sometimes take cars down there post-midnight and have a bit of fun down the southern end of the beach where there are no houses

and yes i know its prob illegal and i know its a public place etc etc
i said sometimes....its not my favourite pasttime:P
but there is plenty of room and the last cop that broke it up said that we are not going to kill anybody but ourselves and couldnt pin anything on us coz he caught us leaving...so he defected my mates car (frozenwarp-toymods) but thats another story
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Sun, 14 September 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude..was i being sarcastic? Rolling Eyes i dont think so..
i said it was awesome idea to do that...and i didn't thought of that idea to do before..

anyway..gl wiht finding a cheap car...at the moment i'm not willing to spend any penny on cars to trash...

cheers,
quick
Regular

June 2003
Re: find me a car within adelaide Sun, 14 September 2003 11:55 Go to previous message
first up........are there any rwd camira's coz there is a $150 camira in the trader and there is an old telstar two houses from my house out in the street with make and offer and for sale written all over it........its fwd and auto buts its just begging to be killed on a lonely paddock in lewiston

havent asked the dudes how much they are looking at as "an offer" so maybe i should look into it

there was a 250cc 4-stroke suzuki trail bike for $100 in the trader also and i would love to replace my mates $150 motobike that i kinda killed........(although a 250cc would make a wicked off road go cart......my mate could make the chassis at tafe)

-now that would be fun- Very Happy

chris Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4age sprinter $4500 ono.
Next Topic:1974 Toyota Celica TA22 Rolling Shell (Brisbane)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:31:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069200992584229 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.