Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Sun, 14 September 2003 13:04 Go to next message
Is anyone prepared to burn me a CD copy of the Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for a fee? I know its available for download on the web, but I have a pov 56k dialup connection, and it will take days to download... Crying or Very Sad

Cheers
Phil
  Send a private message to this user    
GZE-STYLE
Regular

July 2002

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Sun, 14 September 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i second that...56K sucks for downloads like that
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Sun, 14 September 2003 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what parts does this catalogue have?
where do u d/l it from?
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Mon, 15 September 2003 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil

If you post the link i may be able to help you out i just got transact at home so i can download and burn it and give to you this weekend if your coming to bathurst??

Cheers

Jeremy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A shitload of cars from before 1997 in Japan, every part for them. Its a copy of what Toyota use in the dealerships.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jezz can i have a copy of that to
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you guys got this down yet? If not let me know and i can do it for you. If you have give me a link so i can download it for me Surprised)
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey post or email me the link (rob@roblincolne.com) and I will download and burn it to whoever needs it.

($5 per pop - covers CD + Postage + case -- $5 just seemed like a nice round number, if you hate it, fine, give me $3.50, see if i care Razz)

I would do it for free, but the stupid doctor charged me $126 for a stupid appointment yestday and my finances are STUFFED. Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 16 September 2003 01:24]

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will download it for my own good, and if anyone wants to bring a blank cd around to my place (canberra) and run off a copy they are welcome to!

PM me if interested.
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just curious as to what the link is ?
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooo i want i want

whats the link dudes?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weeeell you might try this page

http://www.yankeetoys.org/docs.htm
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For you sydney people i have the 95 edition euro i think it is, MaNGeW has the 97 edition.

its 2 cds, when i get my computer up i can make copies and bring them to meets if you like. Just bring me some blank cds in return Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be up for one too if anyone can do it

dont care which version, the euro one with the 86 would be ncie Very Happy
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fellas, I'm happy if any one of you can download & burn it for me, either for a fee, or for replacement CD-R's (I have over 100 blank ones here) Just email me at philt18@netspeed.com.au and we can arrange it from there.

The link I know of is http://www.speedtoys.com/~arnout/
theres the files for CD1 & CD2, plus a 4.5mb file that allows you to run them.

It is the Japanese catalogue dated 1997. Will the euro one contain the same info? I'm mainly after part numbers for the 4A series motors.

Cheers
Phil

[Updated on: Tue, 16 September 2003 10:05]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 16 September 2003 11:13

the stupid doctor charged me $126

Doctor BARSTARDS! Very Happy

Allan
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Tue, 16 September 2003 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Japanese one will include any cool 4A bit you're after dude.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Thu, 18 September 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm Pulling this down now (from both links)
purpleminiep
Regular

May 2002
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Fri, 19 September 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I downoaded it from work yesterday. Do i just burn each file to a different cd or do i have to extract it then copy the folder? I cannot get winzip to extract it how do i do it?
sorry but dumb with windows filenames etc they have an extra extension is that because it is an image ?

Brad
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: anyone prepared to copy Toyota EPC? Sat, 20 September 2003 02:04 Go to previous message
Jason over at twincam16 forum has found an online version of the EPC but it only really works for recent cars (AE101 etc).. Doesnt seem to have any info on the ae86's..
So if your after recent cars, especially AE101 GZE or 20v stuff i know for a fact the stuff is here as i have found all the bits i need Smile

http://pub131.ezboard.com/ffwdtoyotafrm24.showMess age?topicID=67.topic

Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Damaged sprinter, think its repairable?
Next Topic:how'd these look on an ma61??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:38:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051741600036621 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.