Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-unknown SSS-
Regular

August 2003

FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150 Sun, 14 September 2003 08:16 Go to next message
S13 /180sx Intercooler

It is slightly bigger than the 200sx intercooler, perfectly straight and in good condition. Contains original piping and arms. Note some pipes are missing.

I live in Sydney, if interested contact me on 0405319374.
Sydney buyers only

Cheers
John

Attachment: MVC-008F.JPG
(Size: 54.07KB, Downloaded 109 time(s))
Attachment: MVC-010F.JPG
(Size: 54.63KB, Downloaded 37 time(s))
Attachment: MVC-007F.JPG
(Size: 90.25KB, Downloaded 31 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150 Mon, 15 September 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to be totally honest your not going to get $150 for that intercooler. jap importers sell them for $100. and they are selling for $40 on ebay and other forums.
-unknown SSS-
Regular

August 2003

Re: FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150 Mon, 15 September 2003 23:33 Go to previous message
Thx for your comment supraboy,

Next time can you please notify me via PM and not publically humuliating my attempted sale. Previously, you have placed multiple adds about your sale and honestly your items can be notedly purchased on ebay for relatively cheap and never have i just your decision. If people want to advertise their items on this forum let them be, just dont interfere and post up comments to discourage other possible buyers. I am making the loss if i dont sell it and i know very well next time to reduce the price to a much reasonable price. I appreciate, your honesty and effort in informing myself and others about the retailed prices but please in future can you PM myself and others directly to avoid these kind of comments.

Its just a little advice and please dont get offended and take my comment the wrong way because you might be finding yourself dealing in future with people like myself who are interested in your sales. I am just kindly returning that favour by explainin that suggested advice. Goodluck with future sales bro.

Cheers Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Fet Turbo Timer
Next Topic:18rg air box assembly
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 18:59:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089080333709717 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.