Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon10.gif  Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 09:08 Go to next message
Have you guys heard of this i saw it while browsing the toni rigoli performance page makes 426hp, i thought it must be a spelling mistake then i saw the engine. Shocked Shocked

Check it out

http://www.rigoliracing.com.au/r32gtst.htm
  Send a private message to this user    
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW, Thats something that I would never thought the rigoli brothers would do... GO THE 7MGTE
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a lot of goodies slaped on a 7M for not a huge ammount of gain

I would be really upset all that expencive bling bling!

http://www.7mpower.com/top10.shtml

Allan
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is awesome! don't think too many r32 owners would think of that conversion.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i coudnt beleive it myself, i also saw in a HPI V5 dvd a s14 pro drifter with a 1jz single turbo in it he said " he chose it because it gives a wider torque band than the sr20". See real professionals realise Toyota engines are better than Nissan engines.

Heres a pic of the s14 with the 1jz i think the car looks sweet, i have done a screenshot on the dvdrip. Smile

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/Pdvd_002.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 16 September 2003 10:44]

wastegate
Regular

May 2002

Re: Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan: You really have to admire those Yank Dynos and the DynoJet. Puts the Summernats dyno to shame. The calculate a different HP, also different drive train lose and "correct it" for atmoshereic weather and conditions and the fact they dyno on C16 etc.

Dom's dyno numbers are very humble and it's tuned for street fuel, eg 98 octane.

Infact I suppose if you wanted to get into "comparing dyno numbers" Then look at Seb's 7M Powered Supra, 700rwhp on a Dyno Dynamics.

Just because it has a huge turbo on it it's expected to break some dyno records??

[Updated on: Tue, 16 September 2003 12:29]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!! Tue, 16 September 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what i don't understand is the use of a turbo rated to 800hp, on a motor making 400hp, what's the deal??? why not use one rated to 500hp? or even 450?

the red coated parts do look very shiny indeed, but the turbos pointing directly at the cam cover... hmmmmm.. and those exhaust runners are doing loop-de-loops Razz heh heh

but oh the shinyness!!!!
Cya, Stewart
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Rigoli Skyline gts-t with 7mgte wtf!!! Wed, 17 September 2003 02:25 Go to previous message
My guess is if they have such a high power turbo on it they are planning to get a few more horsies out of it in the future.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Newbie question?
Next Topic:Piston Size? Type?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 21:22:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.093092918395996 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.