Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Wed, 17 July 2002 08:22 Go to next message
Im selling my run around car cos im buying a Hilux. Cant afford to have/run 3 cars on apprentice wages. It costs $20 every 10 days for fuel, rego till May 2003, and im asking $350
  Send a private message to this user  
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Wed, 17 July 2002 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I come have a look at it on the weekend?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Wed, 17 July 2002 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it runs decent and you are not to far away, i'll give you $300 tomorrow!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Wed, 17 July 2002 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold and Sold!
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Wed, 17 July 2002 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could I get a contact number off you?? Is tomorrow good to look at it? Where are you located? $300 alright?

[Updated on: Wed, 17 July 2002 10:33]

TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Fri, 19 July 2002 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Fri, 19 July 2002 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You told me I could have it for $400 and to ring you tomorrow. So I ring you and you cant even answer the phone. You get some girl to. Then she gives it to you and YOU HANG UP, with out saying a word. So I think, 'It might of cut out'. So I ring back. So you hang up again.

I get my bro to ring up later. The girl answers again and tells him its sold. I think its plain rude that you couldn't of told me in the first place it was sold, instead of hanging up like an arsehole. I went out of my way to get the money organised and then you just fuck me over.

Last time I try do buisness with you Twisted Evil
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
... what an arsehole!
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cry Twinky, cry..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh and like i said to you on MSN, i allready had a buyer!!! And i knew he was goin to buy it!!!
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your exact words were "If you give me $400 its yours" and I said yes. So really you were going to fuck over the person that was going to buy it in the first place, just like you fucked me over.
Your not even denying your were hanging up!! Im 17 and I dont think i've even done something so rude in my life. How old are you, 40?? Was it your daughter that answered the phone?? All you had to do was answer the phone and say "nah mate, sorry I sold it". Everything would of been fine. But you must be to moronic to think of that! I mean how hard is it??

If people do buisness with you in the future, I sure hope they dont get fucked around.

p.s If you knew the person was going to buy it. Then why Tell me that I might be able to look at it on Friday night?? Oh thats right, your an arsehole!!!

[Updated on: Sat, 20 July 2002 06:03]

bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
....mate... i know your 17 and you've got nothing better to do than write abusive oposts up here to sound tough but jus get over it... you're not making yourself any happier
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bexi,
Exactly right...

Twinky...
How tough are you?!?! Get ur "big" brother to send me an abusive SMS...yeah damn im scared Twisted Evil . Does it make you feel like you have a bigger penis now that your "big" bro tryed to scare me?? Very juvenile....

Oh, and by the way, im 21......
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, sorry old man!!! I'll try harder to live up to you standards. This isnt an abusive response to anything, im quite simply telling this cock, he is a fuckwit.

Simple End of story.

TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.....right.....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Some people got NFI......
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh your right, your the person with NO FUCKING IDEA.

As I said to you, im happy I didnt buy it. Now I have $500 to buy paint to finish my car!
wog8oy
Newcomer

July 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twinky...

why dont you settle down before someone gets hurt tought guy. Your skating on thin ice, and leavin a long trail. Be careful mate. theres no need for your childish games in this forum. you want to make something of this, make it real.

nick...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think this thread will be locked very soon Freak
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon11.gif  Thin Ice Sat, 20 July 2002 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe yeh, ive already asked for it to be removed. No hard feelings over here Rolling Rolling Rolling

[Updated on: Sat, 20 July 2002 09:31]

wog8oy
Newcomer

July 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ay, lockies (*bex)

-twinky, it already went too far, keep it under wraps next time eh, and keep this forum hardass free.

nick...
UP4SUM
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sat, 20 July 2002 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey how about you all get fucked

we asked phill to come look at it on thurs night he said he was going out, so we said friday he said ok, so my brother called and he hung up. why say come have a look at it if you knew you had already sold it.

so the rest of you shut up cause you dont know the facts!!

Phill is a dickhead!!

anyone want to say anything else then come have a chat with me.

oh your 21 well i am 22 so if i see you at a toymods event then i am going to knock you the fuck out!!!

bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sun, 21 July 2002 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds interesting.... will be interesting to see how many friends you make
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sun, 21 July 2002 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
traction issues sounds like the fuckhead here, what sort of idiot deliberatly fucks somebody over for no reason, nice way to make enemies, glad i never had to deal with this prick
UP4SUM
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 1983 2cylinder Subaru Sherpa Sun, 21 July 2002 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thats what I like to hear!!

I have had a few other people contact me about bad dealings they have had with phill. So what does that tell you Phill your a DICKHEAD....

Sorry to trash the fourm but it has to be said
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

icon1.gif  refrain from personal abuse - thread locked Sun, 21 July 2002 10:31 Go to previous message
UP4SUM wrote on Sun, 21 July 2002 4:13 AM

oh your 21 well i am 22 so if i see you at a toymods event then i am going to knock you the fuck out!!!

UP4SUM if you repeat such threats or personal abuse you will be banned from these forums.
We do not tolerate such threats - end of discussion.

To all persons commenting on this thread - personal abuse is not permitted.

This thread has gotten out of hand - disagreements should be resolved or debated without the need for swearing or personal attacks or threats.

This thread has been locked.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Hilux Minitruck For Sale
Next Topic:WTB: Hilux style side, single or extra cab
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 08:53:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062019824981689 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.