Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tempest
Regular

April 2003
74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Fri, 12 September 2003 04:30 Go to next message
ta22 tailshaft-offers
ta22 centre console with boost guage housing-$40
ta22 front headlights-offers
rear tail lights with plastic shroud/housinf thingy-offers
ra28 rear bumper and ta22 rear bumper both with good chrome and pretty straight-$90 ea.
black bendy side mirrors(not sure where from)-$30
speedo/tacho/fuel guage/oil and charge light with wiper switch,headlight switch,hazard light switch all in housing with stylish imitation wood finish(i think this is called an instrument cluster-offers
forrester intercooler-$70
2x3 spoke 15" chrome dragway mags with rubber-$50(4 stud)
annoying(but very good looking)20 yr old girlfriend who keeps biting me while im trying to type-free to good home
  Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Fri, 12 September 2003 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have pictures of the center console mags and girl friend??
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Fri, 12 September 2003 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I also get some pictures of the girlfriend?
How much is she?
Does she wash the dishes?
Mow the lawn?
Wash the cars?
Can she lick, suck, f#ck and blow bubbles all at the same time?

Thanks
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Fri, 12 September 2003 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i test drive the girlfriend?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Fri, 12 September 2003 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the girlfriend if she's really free to a good home Smile How much is postage?

[Updated on: Fri, 12 September 2003 14:03]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Fri, 12 September 2003 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Size and dimension of the girlfriend too please to desperateboy@getalife.com, got any pics too?!? Shocked Laughing Rolling Eyes
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Sat, 13 September 2003 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i get some pics of the wheels? its only 2? and are they to fit a ta22? roadrunner3000@hotmail.com

thanks Roadrunner

or pm me a phone number may be easier to come have a look
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Sun, 14 September 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first of all-no try before you buy with my girly( sorry to disappoint u fellas). i'd be killed if she saw this but she truly is a pain in the ass and i wouldnt wish her on any of you Very Happy
cool1-she can do all that and more...so on second thoughts i think i'll keep her.
all- i dont have a digi camera,but if anyone is serious about buying some of this stuff i'll do my best to get some shots up for u, ill even put up a picture of the little missus,but i've decided to keep her as she may come in handy from time to time Twisted Evil
roadrunner-u have pm
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Tue, 16 September 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i fucked up coz i have not actually sighted these rims in a while but they are 4 spoke dragway and only 14 inch Embarassed sorry for any inconvenience
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Tue, 16 September 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the headlilghts, do you have the metal piece that sits below just behind the front bar?
t_temperley
Regular

May 2002
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Tue, 16 September 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM for you tempest

-tom
dlwd3w
Regular

May 2003
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Thu, 18 September 2003 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I'm after the centre console if it's not just a stock one thats been modified
gussyboy2
Regular

October 2002
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Fri, 19 September 2003 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u have dim's of the intercooler
any pics
send them to dewgood@bigpond.com.au plz

gus
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Sat, 20 September 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gussyboy-u have pm
dlwd3w-r u the guy who called me the other arvo? its a stock console that hasn't been modified
finney-i'll go and check it out and see if i can tell exactly what u r after,can u be more specific?
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Sat, 20 September 2003 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres three pieces of metal, one in front of the grill with two places for screws to hold it in place, and one infront of each set of lights at the front.

also may be interested in the mirrors
Ta22 20 valve
Regular

December 2002
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Sat, 08 November 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after the rear tail lights and bumper for ta22 and beaver panel if you have got them still for sale
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: 74 ta22 stuff and more random shit Sat, 08 November 2003 11:49 Go to previous message
man the car was sold to ages ago!!! Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:twin turbo front cuts
Next Topic:CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:05:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053379535675049 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.