2.Other rotaries 11 / 28%
3.Nissan Skyline 7 / 18%
4.Commodore SS/Clubsport 1 / 3%
5.Falcon XR8/XR6 0 / 0%
6.Toyota Supra/Soarer 3 / 8%
7.Nissan Silvia 0 / 0%
8.Classic Ford/Holden Muscle 2 / 5%
9.Exotic Sportscars 9 / 23%

What cars scare you the most when you pull up next to them at the lights?? what makes your heart skip a beat?? and turn you into a little boy or girl??

PLEASE VOTE

Let me know if anything needs to be added.

Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Thu, 18 September 2003 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cars with fat chick drivers and sweaty arm pits Confused
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Your worst fear Thu, 18 September 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it possible to die from laughing so hard?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Thu, 18 September 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets hope so

Razz
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Thu, 18 September 2003 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I vote 4 and 5, but only when fitted with roof racks and red and blue disco lighting.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Your worst fear Thu, 18 September 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, good call GT.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Your worst fear Thu, 18 September 2003 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I voted 3. But only because with 9 I am usually drooling over the car too much that I dont worry about what happens after the light goes green.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where's the 510?!?! That's my biggest fear!
SR20 Datto 1600.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno about fearing them...but the XR6 always makes me laugh!!

Still, the turbo is a bit more worrying....after all, one thrashed Nark a while back Laughing

You forgot WRX Sti's - they've got the traction to be quick from the lights and if I catch them I'm doing well over 120Kph.... In fact most worked WRX's will win the short-distance "street drags".

[Updated on: Fri, 19 September 2003 00:57]

bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats with the 510 thing with the dattos. I ve seen so many plates that have 510 on them on 1600's.
Thanx,
Adam
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
510 is the chassis code for 1600's. Similar to the AE86 thing with sprinters.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skylines are the only things that trashed me with any sort of regularity - 0-60 I never had a hope, even if their only mod was a boost controller
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you talkin GTR draven?

because my mates stock jzz30 soarer beats gtst's!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes I'm talking gtr, modded one's at that.
never been troubled by a gts-t
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that is alright then!

I though a 1jz in an ma61 would have a much better power/weight ratio than an r33 gtst.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've only been bothered by one Skyline, and it was a well modified GTR. GTS-T's aren't even worth picking on any more. Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah
I've had a few go me - but none have kept up yet.
I've never actually been beaten by a gtr - but I've only ever gone against 2

audi RS4 - now there's a scary car.
2.7 TT, 4wd, and looks like a standard station wagon.
I got spanked by one of those
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEheh, with something in the range of 340kW, I'm not surprised Razz

I would love one when I get old though... super sleeper.
They review the RS4 in one of the Top Gear videos that did the rounds a few years back. Love it.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, I've seen that review too.
I reckon I could take it through the twisties - but it destroyed me on the straight
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe.. yeh i have to admit rotors scare the shit outta me.. everything else ill have a go.. but after being in a few mates rotors.. its just a lucky dip.. they could have anything in there.. you just cant tell.. and when those things come on boost.. grab your ankles.. its insane..
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Your worst fear Fri, 19 September 2003 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my worst fear would be GT pulling up next to me in his mark2 Laughing

all the others i'd give a go even if i would lose.
remember kiddies its not how fast the car goes its how fast you can drive the car Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Your worst fear Mon, 22 September 2003 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I voted skylines cause they are the most common cars that have been done up pretty much.. and atm until i get my 1jz, everything spanks me.. so they are all scary
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Your worst fear Mon, 22 September 2003 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mazda 626..... because they are so much gayer than the ra60s yet still seem to be quicker than it.

not that i fear them, i just think ferk......

im waffling.... Laughing Confused
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Your worst fear Mon, 22 September 2003 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just out of curiosity what do you drive Draven?
Too lazy to search through all your posts.....

And are GTST's that average in performance?
Lucky I am in Newcastle then, majority of the "highrollers" here only have gtsts.....its like a 10-1 odd of it being a GTR.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Your worst fear Mon, 22 September 2003 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems im lookin at this post now.. i mose well answer... and excuse me if its stepping over the line.. draven DID drive an ma61 with 1jz with a few mods(i think this is in his sig).. which he then wrote off and is soon about to have another one
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Your worst fear Mon, 22 September 2003 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have never actually raced a gtr/gts. Only raced one wrx and left it in my wake. Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Tue, 23 September 2003 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, the RA60 fears none. Whats the point in fearing them, accept it, it's going to lose Razz
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Your worst fear Tue, 23 September 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exotics...
which reminds me a saw a yellow f-151 ferrari (i think thats the right code... 2 door, looks like a mid engine... funky 3 beam headlights...) but do you think i could get next to him for a look?? bloody truck in front was too busy looking as well he nearly had several accidents
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Your worst fear Tue, 23 September 2003 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak i fear the wolf man.... Shocked

# 2, 9 and some 3's....
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Your worst fear Wed, 24 September 2003 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i vote exotics as well like some ferrari's only some cause when u beat them its like ur 100,000 got wooped... and some gtr's anyone seen zeus ..... thats not slow! i found out the hard way...
BoB_JonEz
Regular

August 2002

Re: Your worst fear Mon, 29 September 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cops, in the wet

never concentrated so hard on accelerating as slow as possible in my life. With the cheap nasty tyres on the back that came with the car over a year ago, traction in the wet is lacking even when taking off slowly and mr plod next to me just makes me nervous. Confused
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Your worst fear Mon, 29 September 2003 12:07 Go to previous message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 23 September 2003 11:28

Haha, the RA60 fears none. Whats the point in fearing them, accept it, it's going to lose Razz

so true. the noble RA60. why, i dont even drag anymore. Why race when the outcome is a certainty? (A win, of course)

PS. Someone donate me a 1G-GTE Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Colouring in
Next Topic:Unichip turning software
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:40:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073559284210205 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.