Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chandler
Newcomer

September 2003
Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 19 September 2003 07:35 Go to next message
Just wondering if i could get some general ideas about the 7MGE MA70s? Turbo is a no go, so with the $8k or so i've got, i'm thinking of the N/A 1987ish supras. They seem relatively well priced, loaded with features, and from what i've heard, well built. Any advice/experience with them?

Thanks,
Chandler
  Send a private message to this user    
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 19 September 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one of these (well, before it got a 1jz), and they are a nice car. Good luxo options, handle very well, look good and are very strong. Many options including climate control, tems suspension, leather seats etc were available and they don't appear to rust as much as the earlier supras.

Most people have an opinon of the 7m engine having head gasket problems but mine never did as I doubt it had enough compression to blow head gasket! Main problem now would be the age of the engine - most have 200-300K's plus on the clock and probably were thrashed a bit. Mine leaked oil like mad, burnt oil, ran rich all the time and eventually the front pulley came loose, threw out the woodruff key and scored the crankshaft too badly to repair.

If you can get one with a decent/rebuilt engine for 8K then you'd be OK. Manuals are pretty quick considering the weight of the car, don't know too much about the auto's.
chandler
Newcomer

September 2003
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 19 September 2003 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking at a manual, black 87 model with 125,000kms on it. Vwery low kms. Whats teh deal with the rust? I hear it mentioned a lot, as with the head gaskets. I also read that the head gaskets are more of a prob on the turbos? Anyone else care to throw their two bob in?

Chandler
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 19 September 2003 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chandler wrote on Fri, 19 September 2003 19:37

I also read that the head gaskets are more of a prob on the turbos?

they ALL have issues, so the second you get it, retorque the headbolts!!

but the spec of the girl sounds nice. and manual! how much?

cheers
ed
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 19 September 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
125,000 Km's on a 1987 car?? Not saying it's dodgy but it sounds a bit suspect....

Mine had 160,000 kms on the clock, but after owning for a while I have the certain feeling the clock had been wound back. It was just too tired to have done so few Km's. Make sure the numbers line up very straight on the odometer, and that the wear and tear on pedals etc is very low. I mean, it must have averaged less than 7,000 Km's per year. Confused
chandler
Newcomer

September 2003
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 19 September 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About $8-8.5k. It all depends on much i can get the guy down. He's heading OS, and is very keen to sell it. Its black too!

Should be able to get in and drive it early in the week. Everything about these cars suits me. They're 6cyl, n/a, luxurious, good looking, pretty reliable, and handle well. The performance isn't fantastic, but they're pretty torquey so i'd assume they pull well enough. Any more general info?

Chandler
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Sat, 20 September 2003 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Black does look sex but washing it every 2nd day can become annoying!

as for k's covered dosent meen shit, thay can be thrashed at 100,000km and need a lot of work or can be at 200,000km and be tight still, expect things needing to be fixed! there an old car!

Expect manual to be rare and well thrashed auto's are a lot cheaper and are allso friendlyer to the driveline over the years.

And just to freak you out a bit more.....

Total Spending on MA70 Not including minor cash items
29-Apr-03 29.05 PICK-A-PART CAMPBELLFIEL
05-May-03 84.86 AUTOBARN FAWKNER FAWKNER (HeadLight Re-Wire)
15-May-03 146.49 A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP 626-6181100 CA ##0503 93.99 US DOLLAR (Strut brace)
15-May-03 2.19 FX CONVERSION FEE
23-May-03 387.00 JUST CAR INSURANCE MELBOURNE
30-May-03 300.00 ROTO MASTER DISTRIBUTI SOMERTON (Turbo Rebuild 1/2 payments)
05-Jun-03 305.30 ROTO MASTER DISTRIBUTI SOMERTON (Turbo Rebuild 2/2 payments)
06-Jun-03 267.05 MCLEANS TETOF MTRS PRESTON (Head and other Gaskets)
20-Jun-03 92.40 MCLEANS TETOF MTRS PRESTON (injector O rings and Misc seals)
26-Jun-03 48.40 PICK-A-PART CAMPBELLFIEL
02-Jul-03 50.00 PERFORMANCE EXHAUST COBURG (Dump Pipe bits)
03-Jul-03 102.45 RARE SPARES PRESTON (Header wrap and paint)
03-Jul-03 70.00 MCLEANS TETOF MTRS PRESTON (Intake hose from AFM to Turbo)
03-Jul-03 83.13 PIRTEK HOSE SERVICE THOMASTOWN (Hose and fittings)
03-Jul-03 9.99 SUPER CHEAP AUTO THOMASTOWN (Heater Hose)
04-Jul-03 64.99 13256 REPCO THOMASTOWN (Boost gauge)
07-Jul-03 530.00 ABWDL FAWKNER 3237 (TIRES)
08-Jul-03 486.50 VIC ROADS INFO SERV KEW (rego)
17-Jul-03 183.25 MCLEANS TETOF MTRS PRESTON (1/2 bal joints)
18-Jul-03 183.25 MCLEANS TETOF MTRS PRESTON (2/2 bal joints)
25-Jul-03 300.00 A Nameless wrecker (Front uprights)
08-Aug-03 55.65 MCLEANS TETOF MTRS PRESTON (rack bushes)
08-Aug-03 252.00 MCLEANS TETOF MTRS PRESTON (front wheel barings and seals)
Total $4,004.90

This is on my MA70 Turbo sport roof had 98,000km on the clock when i got it but previous owner had much enjoyment in it, but i got it for a reasonable price considering the option level.

Allan

EDIT: FANTASTIC car tho i love it!

[Updated on: Sat, 20 September 2003 23:25]

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Sun, 21 September 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, from what I've seen it's not cheap to own an MA70. If you're prepared to pay though they're a great car for the money.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Sun, 21 September 2003 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt let the engine condition determine wiether you buy the car, use the crappyness of the engine to lower the price.

rip the 7m out and put a 2jzge in it, after cruising around in blacksupras car last night im very impressed, im sure u would be too

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Sun, 21 September 2003 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have been hearing a fair bit about this 2JZGE powered MA61 chopping stuff! Very Happy Remember though that the MA70 is another 200 kg heavier than Glen's thing.

Can vouch for Allan's car......lovely car. They are so underrated and the 7M has such a bad rep, but they are a fantastic car.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/Toyota%20Power%20/supra.jpg

Be a nice bit of kit with a 2JZGTE.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 September 2003 13:09]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Sun, 21 September 2003 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe yeah not much atmo wise can save the ma70!

maybe the 1uz route like HKSpete's.

haha glad you approved craig Smile

That pic is cool Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 21 September 2003 13:21]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Sun, 21 September 2003 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep supra got some polish!

Here is some fresh picys of my baby

http://www4.tpg.com.au/supra80/supra1.jpg

http://www4.tpg.com.au/supra80/supra2.jpg

http://www4.tpg.com.au/supra80/supra3.jpg

stock 7m-gte 3.5 inch dumpy, cut airbox and 11psi arp studs and stock gasket

did 129rwkw with 5psi at toymods dyno day
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Sun, 21 September 2003 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate they're a lovely car to drive - comfortble, luxurios with all the features. If properly looked after, the mechanical problems can be overcome somewhat. some mild work on the 7mgte/ doing up the 7mge like ed_ma61 if you were inclined, can also make them go hard/
I love the targa top model personally, but id take one of any kind if it was at the right price!
The 7m is a good engine once you know how to overcome/ fix the head gasket probems. Having said that, a good friend of mine has a na ma70 done about 240km from memory - has had no problems whatsoever with it, no bhgs - just proper maintenance over 15 years.
Driveline is fantastic...we all know too well the great reputation supras have for their diffs and boxes!

Bottom line: Its a luxurios, but heavy sports/ cruising car, which has a lot of potential. Overall, a pleasure to drive, and a car you can feel safe in, and be proud to own one!

P.S Im looking for one to partner my ma61!!!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Mon, 22 September 2003 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, great cars. And if you get the HG retorqued, you should have no probs there. But just a warning. They are very expensive to own. Took mine in for its first service and cost me over $800, and they didnt do everything. Sad

A note on the k's. You could always look for a cheap import engine. They usually have less k's on it. Mine is the '89 model and it only has about 60000-70000 on the motor (always hard to tell).
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Mon, 22 September 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with a few clever things like a remote oil filter so you can run a standard Z9 filter service costs become a lot less it's only the 100,000 service where you do t/belt and plugs thats costly

Allan

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go the jza70 !!

1JZGTE can be just as good for the same money as the 2j, unlike a certain other boat anchor toyota fitted to mkiii supras.

http://users.tpg.com.au/yojimbo/eat07m.jpg

Matt

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Missing .5 ltr displacement is like missing a testical.... note PINK ribbons.... there perminatly attached on jza70's Razz

Allan

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Red ribbons actually, testimony to the jza70's abillity to attract the ladies and support world peace.

This photo was taken the DAY OF MY (HINDU) WEDDING, not I'm not Indian, and yes I attribute overcoming the cultural abyss between our families and attaining approval of the inlaws traditional family (first non-indian family member) to the strength and appeal of the 1JZGTE engine.

(I'm sure it has nothing to do with my noble occupation, financial stabillity or love for my wife.)

Matt

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yojimbo wrote on Wed, 24 September 2003 18:20

Red ribbons actually, testimony to the jza70's abillity to attract the ladies and support world peace.

This photo was taken the DAY OF MY (HINDU) WEDDING, not I'm not Indian, and yes I attribute overcoming the cultural abyss between our families and attaining approval of the inlaws traditional family (first non-indian family member) to the strength and appeal of the 1JZGTE engine.

(I'm sure it has nothing to do with my noble occupation, financial stabillity or love for my wife.)

Matt

I AM NOT MY CAR

Must of been the JZA70 im sorry buddy Very Happy
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

They are very expensive to own. Took mine in for its first service and cost me over $800, and they didnt do everything

*cough* ripped off *cough*

What on earth could possibly need doing that costs $800? Spark plugs are three bucks each, oil is $50 or so, an oil filter is all of $10, check the cleanliness of the air filter, and you're done for a hundred bucks.

Maybe flush the cooling system, new Toyota red coolant is $40 or so and a few more dollars for distilled water.

Be interested to know where your other $700 went...
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Platinum plugs are a bit more then $3 each! but yeah thats a very pricey service I'm sure its got "Washer fluid additive" listed on that invoice for about $10!

Allan
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude seriously, just buy one, im going to! dont let Listening to too much talk about head gaskets put you off buying one!

If it has any problems, then its nothing that cant be fixed 99 times out of 100.

Ok so they're not a flawless car..does it matter if you like it and are willing to look after it? A little preventitive maintenance goes a long way...a mate of mine has 240000 km on his ma70 7mge and has never replaced a hg, or no problems watsoever - just been well serviced and looked after.

Head gaskets are problems in more than just toyota 7m's!
Eunos 500's 92 model had them...a family member recently blew both on the v6, which bent both heads!
My work has owned 3 ford econovans - 2 blew head gaskets, the 3rd one did also, but cooked and cracked the block.
Ford falcons from early 80s to mid 90s all had them too! Heads recently been done on my 91 model!
The list goes on - so not every car is pefrect! Dont let this talk deter you from a lovely supra.

My two cents worth
Blake.
Stenno
Regular

March 2003

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yojimbo wrote on Wed, 24 September 2003 14:51

Go the jza70 !!

1JZGTE can be just as good for the same money as the 2j, unlike a certain other boat anchor toyota fitted to mkiii supras.

Matt

A 1jz-gte is still a 'Toy' (dildo) motor compared to the 2jz-gte Laughing

As for the boat anchor, true but I know of a certain boat anchor that will be munching most A70 Supras, very soon Wink
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Wed, 24 September 2003 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Platinum plugs are a bit more then $3 each! but yeah thats a very pricey service I'm sure its got "Washer fluid additive" listed on that invoice for about $10!"

If you buy platinum plugs, you also got ripped off Smile

What a w@nk. They may be necessary for uber HP applications or something... I always used generic plugs one step colder and they were always well under $20 for the set. My car did not once have a spark-plug related problem.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7M-Brisbane wrote on Wed, 24 September 2003 22:45

Quote:

They are very expensive to own. Took mine in for its first service and cost me over $800, and they didnt do everything

*cough* ripped off *cough*

What on earth could possibly need doing that costs $800? Spark plugs are three bucks each, oil is $50 or so, an oil filter is all of $10, check the cleanliness of the air filter, and you're done for a hundred bucks.

Maybe flush the cooling system, new Toyota red coolant is $40 or so and a few more dollars for distilled water.

Be interested to know where your other $700 went...

Oh, boy see if I can remember. I got them to do the oil and a coolant flush.

Got them to fix the a/c. The pulley and stuff had fallen off. Sad Verified that before they changed it. Think it might have done so on the way down from Brissie. They replaced the throttle cable. It was badly frayed. Got them to show us when we went in. Hanging on by like 1 or 2 strands. So that was pretty expensive. There were a couple of other things as well. Got them to see if they could fix the heater (no go).

Dude, you must understand though. I am not complaining in the slighest. I love the car and reckon it's totally awesome. Very Happy
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7M-Brisbane wrote on Thu, 25 September 2003 08:56

If you buy platinum plugs, you also got ripped off Smile

What a w@nk. They may be necessary for uber HP applications or something... I always used generic plugs one step colder and they were always well under $20 for the set. My car did not once have a spark-plug related problem.

Standard plugs dont last 100,000km in a turbo car... be fucked if i want to be pulling all the coil packs and shit off every 20,000km do it once do it right

Allan

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOU PAYED THEM TO REPLACE TROTTLE CABLE????? WHY!!!! THATS WASTING SO MUCH MONEY!!!
now that ive stopped yelling
I replaced my throttle on my gz10 soarer about 2 months ago. .was hanging on by a single thread.. cost me $45 for accelerator and about 15 mins of my time!.
Always do as much as u can by yaself, saves u heaps. Unless u dont know what ur doing.... then dont touch it
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is exactly why I didnt touch it. When it comes to the 7mgte, I am new at it. I would rather have them do a decent job and spend $250 than me do it and stuff my car up.

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Thu, 25 September 2003 10:29

Standard plugs dont last 100,000km in a turbo car... be fucked if i want to be pulling all the coil packs and shit off every 20,000km do it once do it right

Allan

Platinum plugs dont either !!! you got ripped.

Get $3 steel plugs and replace them every 10000k's.

If that is too much trouble then you dont deserve a turbo.

Matt

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but i mean who cant change spark plugs/oil.. its not rocket science.. and saves u money.. and if u dont know.. ask someone who does to show u
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Thu, 25 September 2003 13:53

That is exactly why I didnt touch it. When it comes to the 7mgte, I am new at it. I would rather have them do a decent job and spend $250 than me do it and stuff my car up.

I agree 100% if we're talking about changing a headgasket or something, but a throttle cable? Even if you've never seen a car before, it would be pretty hard to stuff that up!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all u have to do is follow a wire.. unhook it from 2 plaecs and providing u have an exact same one.. hook it back up.. might take a little fuckin round to get it all in right.. but it takes about 10 mins max.. thats with taking the panels off the inside of ur car
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely you owned a bike as a kid? Not much harder than replacing the brake cable.
You aren't going to like changing the oil are you? Wait till you see where the filter is! Shocked Laughing
wastegate
Regular

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yojimbo wrote on Thu, 25 September 2003 14:09

Allan wrote on Thu, 25 September 2003 10:29

Allan

Platinum plugs dont either !!! you got ripped.

Get $3 steel plugs and replace them every 10000k's.

If that is too much trouble then you dont deserve a turbo.

Matt

Yeah but we are blessed with the JZ engine, poor poor 7M owners.. It takes a crack team to plan the spark plug change in a 7M, a full staff of engineers to make access to the spark plugs, one guy to do a compession test while the plugs are out for BHGs and then another crack team to put it all back togeather agian like humpty dumpty. Very Happy Very Happy

1-2 hour job on the 7M = 10-20minute job on a JZ.

Copper Plugs are all good for performance but don't last. Platiums last awhile but are expensive and are not very good for performance. Iridims are best of both but are uber expensive.

I run copper.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok ok, enough alrighty. I get your point. Neutral Tell you what. If I ever have to do it agian, I will do it myself. Happy?
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's the spirit Cal! Cool
And don't worry, if you stuff it up I'm sure all these guys will be ready, willing and able to help you out - that's what these forums are for.. Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL!

Thanks for the vote of confidence lumpy mate. Very Happy
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What he said. Smile
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wastegate wrote on Thu, 25 September 2003 14:29

Yeah but we are blessed with the JZ engine, poor poor 7M owners.. It takes a crack team to plan the spark plug change in a 7M, a full staff of engineers to make access to the spark plugs, one guy to do a compession test while the plugs are out for BHGs and then another crack team to put it all back togeather agian like humpty dumpty. Very Happy Very Happy

1-2 hour job on the 7M = 10-20minute job on a JZ.

Copper Plugs are all good for performance but don't last. Platiums last awhile but are expensive and are not very good for performance. Iridims are best of both but are uber expensive.

I run copper.

Umm i think you will find it takes the same ammount of time on a JZ or a 7M-GTE to do the plugs, both engines have dress covers and such to remove and the 1jz-gte is COP so thats more shit to unbolt.

As for the compression test... no need thats what a coolent bottle is for!

Allan
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't have to dismantle half the inlet system or mess around with that stupid fiddly coil pack to get at the plugs on a JZ engine. The individual coils are very easy to remove.
wastegate
Regular

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can change the plugs in under 10 minutes flat. I'm serous.

8x 5mm hex bolts - 60 seconds
6x 10mm bolts on coils - 45 seconds
coils unpluged and out - 30 seconds
remove plugs - 60 seconds
install plugs - 90 seconds (taking care)
reinstall coils - 30 seconds
bolts coils in - 45 seconds
plug coils in - 20 seconds
reinstall cover - 60 seconds

Very Happy
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Thu, 25 September 2003 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plus 60 seconds for swearing every time one of the tiny clips that hold the wires onto the ignitor packs breaks!!!
I think just about all of mine are cracked or broken in some way.....
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 26 September 2003 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto, mine are all extremely brittle and fall apart as soon as I touch them. I wonder if you can get new ones?

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 26 September 2003 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont undo them - Simple.

Lift the coils out attached to the wires.

Matt

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 26 September 2003 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Fri, 26 September 2003 10:58

Ditto, mine are all extremely brittle and fall apart as soon as I touch them. I wonder if you can get new ones?

WHATS THIS!!! JZ problems!!!!!! gezzus who would want one of these engine then thay fall to bits when you change the plugs Razz

*HUGE GRIN*

Allan
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Fri, 26 September 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it matter?
they're held in place perfectly without those crappy clips.

wish I could afford ones of those coil pack relocaters - on top of the engine cant be the best place for them
wastegate
Regular

May 2002

Re: Looking at buying an MA70 Supra Sat, 27 September 2003 03:43 Go to previous message
Allan, yeah shock horror, it's ok though 7M's let go of everything else as soon as you touch it. Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Turbo AE86 treuno (prestige motorsport)
Next Topic:police problems
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:37:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010010004043579 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.