Classifieds » Miscellaneous » RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
icon1.gif  RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Mon, 24 June 2002 15:00 Go to next message
RA65 5spd Celica Sedan - Just out of Rego - Now Wrecking

Most parts available
(no front bar, bumper, guards, bonnet, radiator, instrument cluster)..also w58 sale pending.

Arrow 22RE Engine/Driveline/Steering/Suspension/Factory Mags & 95%tyres/Diff/Interior/Stereo/Doors/Tail Lights/Plus Heaps More available...incl new clutch cyl.

Shocked No reasonable offer refused marks@techie.comShocked

[Updated on: Tue, 02 July 2002 10:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 24 June 2002 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check your mail!
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 24 June 2002 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i need

rear drivers side light only in good condition
the black strip on the boot just underneath the lock
the actual lock and all the clips from the boot
ans the antenna

how straight it the boot itself, loking for something immaculate

i just had my car 'painted' and the job on the rear end was half assed, have to get it done elsewhere now, good thing i didnt pay the bill in full Grin
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 24 June 2002 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much you want for the complete car?

Email me please..

corvidcee@hotmail.com
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know someone that maybe interested in the compleate EFI setup lemme know home much you would want for it.

Allan
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope Techie_Mark emails me back soon.... still waiting...
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan, check your email.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celicamad85,
The boot is very straight, though it has one of those ugly factory luggage racks screwed into it, and there is minor rust underneath where the screws hold the rack on.
The colour is red 3E5 (like yours?)
I'll get back to you on the plastics.
Mark.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corvid,
Sorry, I'm not selling the complete car.
It is currently being dismantled.
Only the shell will be left.
Mark.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan,
What specifically does a 'complete' EFI setup include?
Mark.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad85,
drivers and passengers rear lights are in excellent condition.
Mark.
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mark would it be too much trouble to ask for a pic of the rust ?

i dont know the exact colour code of my car only it was called Toyota super red II

its getting repainted again anyway

how much for the rear driver side light ?

my email is jemima@winshop.com.auif you can get some pics

cheers
wayne
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rear driver light $90.. Driver + Passenger together makes a pair $150
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad85,
Your paint code is stamped on the plate in the engine bay..the one that says w58 etc etc...
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drum brakes on rear..doh!!
(That's what I used to love about my 83 prelude.. discs all round with ABS!!)

Oh, and the front discs appear to be in excellent condition..very smooth w/ no grooving... open to offers on braking system.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad,
I don't have a digital camera..if I can get my hands on one, I'll email you some pics, but it won't be tomorrow.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YD26 Interior

F372 Diff
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Techie_Mark wrote on Tue, 25 June 2002 7:25 PM

Allan,
What specifically does a 'complete' EFI setup include?
Mark.

everything to make a carb 22r an efi one! so lets see..
inlet manifold,and attached goodies.. AFM ect ect
loom
ecu + sensors

should be a fairly basic efi setup

Allan
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 25 June 2002 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pity the diff isnt a lsd Rolling
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Wed, 26 June 2002 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$150 for the diff, or best offer

Oh, and I can verify that all the mechanicals work coz I drove the car home before dismantling...only just out of rego this week too.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Wed, 26 June 2002 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you find out the condition of any of the parts I wanted, or how much you want for them? I don't think I'll need the doorskins anymore.
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Wed, 26 June 2002 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude you dont have to worry about the rear lights i bought one from a wrecker for $40 but thanks for your price
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Wed, 26 June 2002 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad85,
as per initial post.. no reasonable offer refused.

The tail lights are immaculate anyway, and I would prefer to sell as a pair so that they are matching - there's nothing worse than one new tail light next to one faded sun-cracked tail light... besides which you are in Brisbane, so obviously there are a lot of wreckers between me and you. Congratulations on your purchase.. you should have picked up the boot and lock while you were there.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Wed, 26 June 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested if and when you decide to sell the w58, and clutch master.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 June 2002 12:32]

maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Fri, 28 June 2002 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested in the left hand indicator if it is still in one piece and not broken. the actual indicator that flashes from outside of the car. how much do you want for it?
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g'day mate hows the interior of the RA65? I have an RA60 and need the moulding around the sterio and air-con controls. Also it has to be black.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxdamage75,
I have the front passenger indicator in good condition, but if you're in Melbourne it would probably be easier for you to go to the local wrecker.

Bandit,
The a/c surround is black, but I carcked the mountings while being removed.. also I'm not sure about the other surround.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can't be bothered getting back to me I can't be bothered buying any parts off you and will start sourcing them elsewhere.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan,
I have been very busy recently, and I'm sorry if I haven't got back to you "in time" so yes I think you had better source your parts elsewhere.

Golum
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya, is it just the standard stereo system in the car?
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it have a power aerial?? will it fit an ma61?
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aftermarket Stereo

No Power Aerial
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any aerial? how much?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Techie_Mark wrote on Mon, 01 July 2002 10:08 PM

Stefan,
I have been very busy recently, and I'm sorry if I haven't got back to you "in time" so yes I think you had better source your parts elsewhere.

Well, that's alright, you just shouldn't have given me the impression you'd email me back pretty soon as soon as you got back from work and looked at the car. If and when you work out what you have and what you want for it, I will be happy to look at the list and work it out from there.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK Here Goes.. RA65 Crazy Sale.. these parts have got to go (or I get kicked out of home)

2 Doors
Good Condition. No dents, minor scratch, complete with interior lining (wind up windows) Red 3E5 ..$90ea

Bootlid
Average condition due to minor rust around where factory luggage rack was screwed in.. Rust has been cut out w angle grinder (size of 5c peice) ..but it is perfectly straight.. ONLY $40

Rear Seats
Backrest in Excellent condition, Bottom part in good condition but has a couple of cigarette burns, but otherwise it is virtually unworn and like new $40

Tail Lights
Crazy Discount Bargain Offer..
Buy 2 Tail Lights in Excellent condition for $150, and I'll throw in a Rear Bumper, also in excellent condition for free (valued at $3000)

Diff
Crazy Sale price on this hot ticket item.. only $80..they won't last at this price..only 1 left...while stocks last..hurry hurry hurry.

Windows..guaranteed not to crash
Pick a window, any window.. $20.. you want it, you pick it. Take the windscreen and rear window for $20ea for all I care (not including the windows in the doors - they stay with the doors)

Disc Brakes
STOP STOP STOP.. yes that's what these high quality hand finished brakes do.. Complete brake setup .. 2 front calipers, rotors, and master $140, or special $50 discount for pick-it-off-the-car-yourself.

Steering Wheel
Round type $10

Badges
"Toyota" "2.4i" and maybe more $9.99ea

Interior Carpet
Very Good condition.. hand stitched in the Netherlands $30
Plus FREE Roof Lining, also in Very Good Condition, but made in Hobart.

Air Conditioning
All those Bits under the dash, like the motor, the heater core, and all that stuff (not incl compressor) $50 - U want it, U pick it.

Stereo Bitz
Tape Deck..hey It works! $10
Audiomaster Computer Graphic Equalizer.. don't know if it works or not.. take a gamble $20
Speakers.. They crackle heaps.. good for birds nest material $0.99c each.

22RE Bitz
Computer (5 speed) $50
I'm not so sure if I want to sell anything else.. if you really want something, post an offer..don't ask me "how much". Don't get offended if I refuse your offer, but it can't hurt to ask can it?

Tyres
3 x 185/70/14 Factory-Spec Tyres are virtually BRAND SPANKING NEW, even still have those little nobbly things on them.. only $100.. plus I will throw in 1 more bald tyre, and wrap them up on 4 beautiful factory-spec mag wheels.. plus if you are patient and don't hassle me heaps to hurry up and get back to you, I will throw in the spare as well.

Rear Vision Mirror
Interior mirror in the middle.
Always good to look behind you.
Handy tool for workplace.
$5.01 incl GST

OK, time to clock off now.
On all of the items listed above, Members have first preference.
$40 minimum spend.. Sydney only.. no COD, no meet you in Penrith.
10% discount if your car beats mine at Dyno Day.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Techie_Mark wrote on Mon, 01 July 2002 11:26 PM

OK Here Goes.. RA65 Crazy Sale.. these parts have got to go (or I get kicked out of home)

Interior Carpet
Very Good condition.. hand stitched in the Netherlands $30
Plus FREE Roof Lining, also in Very Good Condition, but made in Hobart.

10% discount if your car beats mine at Dyno Day.

Lay off Hobart, man. That stock carpet? What colour? And what sort of car DO you drive?
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Techie_Mark wrote on Mon, 01 July 2002 5:19 PM

Maxdamage75,
I have the front passenger indicator in good condition, but if you're in Melbourne it would probably be easier for you to go to the local wrecker.

Bandit,
The a/c surround is black, but I carcked the mountings while being removed.. also I'm not sure about the other surround.

i've got family that lives in sydney, so i should be able to talk one of them into getting it for me. how much do you want for it or do you want me to make an offer? If the price is right, I'll square it up with my family and let you know from there.
p.s. it is the clear indicator thing that flashes that sits next to the headlights?
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hobart..hehehe.. thought I'd slip that one in just for fun..
Sorry. The carpet is Grey...yeah it's only "stocker" carpet unfortunately.
My car.. MK3 Supra (7MGTE)..wanna race?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not yet. Maybee when I get a 1GGTE.... might not be contest on the straight but I reckon a celi would do ok on the bends
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxdamage75,
Yeah, it's the indicator assembly that has the orange indicator on the outside, plus the clear bit on the inside..(parker I assume) all moulded together in one package for $30.. plus if you want to purchase another item from the shop for say $10, you can give me $40. Good deal? OK then.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Mon, 01 July 2002 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan,
Yeah, I think you're right there..the heavy supras don't like the bendy bits as much as the smaller toyotas like celicas and mr2's.. National Park on the weekend, and I found it hair raising keeping up with a loaded Suzuki Cino!! (shame shame)
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 02 July 2002 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Techie_Mark wrote on Tue, 02 July 2002 12:46 AM

Maxdamage75,
Yeah, it's the indicator assembly that has the orange indicator on the outside, plus the clear bit on the inside..(parker I assume) all moulded together in one package for $30.. plus if you want to purchase another item from the shop for say $10, you can give me $40. Good deal? OK then.

that sounds like an RA60 light assembly. Look at Nark's ride. The SA63/RA65 ones are all clear, with the indicator underneath and the parking light on top, like this (attached). None of which makes sense if you're parting an RA65.

Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 02 July 2002 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now you have me confused.. I double/triple checked the vin, and all those plates, they all say RA65.. manufacture date is 11/84
..maybe it's different because its a sedan, not a hatch???
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 02 July 2002 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The idicator assy is the same shape as the one in the pic, but it has the clear on the inside, not on the top
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 02 July 2002 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EXACTLY. you have RA60 indicators, not SA63/RA65 ones. Likely won't match maxdamage's other one at all. I bet they look just like the ones on Nark's:
http://www.toymods.org.au/Nark_Gallery/Close.jpg
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - WRECKING NOW Tue, 02 July 2002 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indeed they are the ones.. hmmm ..now I'm confused..
so You're telling me that this car that has RA65 plastered all over each engine plaque, from the vin to the model number to the chassis, frame number, all which say "RA65" are lying to me.

Calling Celica experts...what is happening in my garage?
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Tue, 02 July 2002 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems like your car got a ra60 makeover, minus the shit headlights.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Tue, 02 July 2002 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did the RA60 come out with a 22RE?
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Tue, 02 July 2002 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah the RA60 had the 21rc. I won't worry about the indicator if it's an RA60 one you've got. Mine are the same as the ones in the white celica.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Wed, 03 July 2002 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY White celica I'll have you know Smile

Only the RA65 got the 22RE. Only the SA63 and RA65 got IRS. Most likely, your car had it's indicators replaced with older RA60 ones. They're the same overall shape. Maybee your car has been in a small accident or something. ra60 indicators are probably more common and easier to get hold of.
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Wed, 03 July 2002 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Wed, 03 July 2002 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i was gonna say your celica but thought i'd look like a dickhead if i stuffed up your name or put someone else's name there.

Here is another theory I thought of which doesn't give Techie_Mark much credit so no offence. The previous owner of the car took off the real indicators and replaced them with RA60 ones coz they're shitter and easy to come across. Meanwhile, they're hatching their evil plan to sell the indicators seperately in order to hold the world ransom for say about $200. They then sell the car to an unsuspecting person, in this case techie_mark who doesn't realize that the indicators are indeed from an RA60. The original owners do their evil laugh as techie drives off down the street none the wiser. The laugh continues throughout the day and into the night of the following week where their evil plan will triumph and conquer the earth.....to be continued.
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Wed, 03 July 2002 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH!
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Wed, 03 July 2002 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, I'm going to get some digital photos cranking on this mystery Celica..so all will be revealed shortly
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Thu, 04 July 2002 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope your avatar isn't a photo of your celica.
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Thu, 18 July 2002 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Techiemark, do you still have any RA65 stuff left? If so i may have a friend interested in some bits, please post what you have left. Cheers.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Thu, 18 July 2002 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm guessing the gearbox is gone?
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Sat, 20 July 2002 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA60 : Orange overall color of light assy
RA65 : smoked plastic outer, orange lense inside.

BTW techie, if you were to have seperated the xmember and strutss, how much would u have asked for them? Just thinking what if..... *sigh*

cheers

btw i had a coupe too, and i still have a broken front indicator asssy in my room. memories u understand... =/
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Sat, 27 July 2002 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Think Les is looking for some bits....
Techie_Mark
Regular

May 2002
Re: RA65 Celica - RED HOT FIRE SALE Sat, 27 July 2002 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Crossmember & Struts $100

Oh, and the gearbox just *may* be up for grabs soon. Wink

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:95 mr2 rims
Next Topic:t3 turbo and autronic sm2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 10:33:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011986017227173 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.