Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well its on this sunday i have got a couple of mates to go here is the list so far.

CoronaMk2 = 6cyl - manual
HQUte = 308 - auto Crying or Very Sad
VRUte = 5L - manual
Vpcommo = 6cyl - manual

I'll have a run with all of them Evil or Very Mad
I'll be bringing a digi camera so i'll take pics.

anyone
  Send a private message to this user    
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in my 4cyl auto celica, but not dragging, I'm not that silly Laughing
trying to get my mates to come along, they have and auto VN commadore, and an auto VK (i think), both of which are pretty damn fast. Mate with worked WRX, which hoots!, is selling it and has a yellow beard on it so not sure if he will come down. Have you been contacted by Steve yet?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errm no? whos steve? Confused

since your in Armadale i figure it would be a lot quicker for you to go strait to kwinana? yeah?

The grudge match will be against me & the hq his is green as well so look out for two lean green smoking machines Laughing

will any of your mates go in it?

Like i said to my friends its just like giving it some shit off the lights just more fun!

[Updated on: Mon, 15 September 2003 05:50]

gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve = rx793. Cruised up to his place last weekend to check out his car and show him my 23. You got msn?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm? nope but im sure hes a top bloke
Laughing

is he going ?
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, he was needing a lift tho, and being as he lives in Greenwood, it was going to be abit of a trek for me to grab him so I said he should see if he could scam one in the beastie corona. He said he could go into town or freo on the train to meet up.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be happy to but i all ready have mates scaming lifts in my car and im pretty sure all of my mates will be chockers to or i could shuffle them round if only the 2 utes where sedans (they'll have there missus in there)

i dont think he would like to go in my boot not with the fumes coming out of my exaust

so we'll have to do a shout out to any perth people going to spare a seat for him!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or if he likes trains he can go to armadale Confused ?
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tis only a 50minute train trip Razz
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 15 September 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spyewin!

if steve reads this sorry dude i would if i could
but i'll get pics!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Tue, 16 September 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Talked to a guy I know through work just then, he said he will come down in his VT Senator.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Tue, 16 September 2003 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet will he enter?
I rang them up yesterday and you HAVE to wear long sleave shirt/pants and bring a helmet - my mates going to loan me one.
the weather best be nice!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Tue, 16 September 2003 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah he said he's going to go in it
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 22 September 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was this cancelled or did you still go? I was throwing up all sunday morning so I wasn't going to go anyway, but the rather crappy weather made me think the whole thing probably got called off
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Street car sundays 21september (go there ppl!) Mon, 22 September 2003 01:43 Go to previous message
yeah it was canceled, i was spyewin - but i went go karting at belmont best $40 i've spent in a while.

Next sundays supposed to be on but i have to help the missus move so i'll be going down on wednesday night for the WHOOP ASS WEDNESDAY!

I'll let you know how i go.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCG goes to bathurst!
Next Topic:Looking For Contact For Mark Harper?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 02:15:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086700916290283 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.