Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » I am so freaking jacked off..........

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
icon8.gif  I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 10:58 Go to next message
Today should have been fantastic, I got my private plates, which look very shmick, and a friend came over to measure out a custom shelf to mount my nice rear Kenwood's. However the day was marred by three absolute tosswank faggots. I had my car parked out the front, and was working on my black celica, wondering in and out of the garage. This was around school exit time so there are kids walking down the street as we live close to a high school. I see three faggots walk down the street and they are checking out my car, one of them is smoking. I think, silly underage smoking twats, but continue rummaging around doing whatever I was doing. I think nothing more of the incident until I come to washing my car, and a particular bird crap stain that I go to remove. Image my horrer when this is not a black bird crap, BUT ONE OF THOSE FAGGOTS PUT OUT HIS CIGARETTE ON MY F***ING CAR!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Photographic look, this is after I had washed off all the ash, and it was taken not too long ago, so its abit dark

http://www.xdesign.com.au/stuff/celica/burn.jpg

Needless to say, I am beyond annoyed, and if one of those three faggots is reading this and you are not the guilty party, please contact me and tell me who this was, as trust me, I am going to find out who did this, and they are going to pay for it, one way or another
  Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
faaark

cant stand the lack of respect

luck for them u didnt see them doing it
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When you finish with them put em in a box and send them here! I'll give them some lovin Wink
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw them, and I'm going to be sitting outside my house on monday morning when people are walking to school, I also saw and will recognise a girl that came after them so I'm going to have to chase her up as well
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh ok send the smoking boys to shane
send the girl this way

Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those cunts. Make sure you lay the smack down on them and get them to pay.. and proceed to dack him infront of his whole school or something just to top it off
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damnmit mani
you better be willing to share
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sux GTman Sad Sad people should give other peoples property more respect! Itd be awesome if you could find out who did it, but if you wern't watching at the time, then you didn't see who did it(even if it was them Sad) so how could you prove it?(Please dont flame, jst being Devils advocate...)

Alch
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really ahte people like that. Ive got this nice big trolly wack in the side of my car cause some isiot decided not to own up.
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 19 September 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just remember the easiest way to get money out of them is to get their names/get a really really good description of them and then going to the school. the school should organise money and the guy will get suspended. or follow them home next time you see them so you got more info, or go to their house and talk to their parents
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Sat, 20 September 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer, the principal or parents is the way to go.

as for knowing which one - as gtman said, only one of them was smoking. what do you reckon the chances are it was him?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Sat, 20 September 2003 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suggestion, goto folks/principal get cash to fix it, then light a ciggie and put it out on the disrespectfull prick that did it.!!
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Sat, 20 September 2003 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you know which one was smoking just wait for him to come to school and when you see him give him a swift kick in the nuts and then it will be all over Smile
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it wouldn't be all over cause my car would still have a burn mark in it Razz Damnit I woke up too late today, was incredibly sick yesterday, as I had my car parked out the front in a spot where I was hoping the dickhead would have a look at his handywork. I'll be watching at the end of the day tho, and like some people said, I'll follow the bastard home, get a quote off my mate, then take it to his folks and say, oi, you're SOB son did this to my car, pay for it.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rather than jumping on them when they walk past again, go the the parents/teacher thing (esp mention if they were smoking in the school uniform - that fires principals up a bit). Be helpful if you have the cigarete butt for a little more evidence (and add littering to the charges).
If you get no joy from that, rather than having a go at 'em when they walk past again, I'd wait in the shrubbery and squirt them with the hose! With luck they'll run to have a go at you - them they are suddley on your property, and as a resident you are defending yourself from schoolboy thugs!!! Goes down much better if they get a little bruised and want to take it further..
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the school's responsibility for them as they are in uniform.
A second option is to put out a smoke on their arm and see how they like it!

I know how you feel. I was driving home on Friday and this fat bitch in the car infront of me flicked a butt out the window and it landed in the centre of my bonnet. I might not have the best paint job in the world but it really pissed me off so I got on the horn and high beams. Mad
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man. It sucks when people do that sort of stuff. I have a nice medievil (sp?) sword at home if you need to borrow it for a couple of days. Evil or Very Mad I am sure they will appreciate that. Smile
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was driving behind a COP and they through a but out the window and it hit my car just two nights ago. fukin pigs.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
little mongrels musta taken another way home or not gone to school today, as they didn't show their worthless faces Mad
seeks
Regular

September 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday,

Sorry to hear about your car mate, some people just show a total lack of respect towards other peoples property.

I can understand your frustration as someone did it to my car in the university car park, the but was even sitting on the spoiler on top of the brown shitty mark. It's on white paint too.

One day you'd love to catch one of these little sacks of shit doing something so you could slap their face off for it.

Catcha,
Mat. (Seeks)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they probably figured you'd be pissed off.
they'll come back Razz
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman wrote on Mon, 22 September 2003 18:55

little mongrels musta taken another way home or not gone to school today, as they didn't show their worthless faces Mad

It's school holidays over here. Is it in Perth as well?
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reminds me of the deadshit in a bus which scraped the side of a 4WD i saw last week. do you think the shitbag bothered to stop?

wait for the big fat fucking karma bus to come and pick them up.

ie: what goes around comes around. believe me.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 22 September 2003 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I "hit" an OLD beetle once.. when i was reversing out i turned and the beetle next to me lifted bout 5 cm higher in the air(some part of it was sitting on my bumper).. so i went back into the spot checked for damage. THERE WAS NONE.. i was so amazed, well except for the nice big scratch down my bumper. I thouroughly checked it over to make sure there was no damage before i left.
Thats my "hit" and run story
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Tue, 23 September 2003 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Mon, 22 September 2003 21:06

gtman wrote on Mon, 22 September 2003 18:55

It's school holidays over here. Is it in Perth as well?

next week here
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Wed, 24 September 2003 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Talked to panel beater/sprayer friend yesterday, he said he's not sure if he can just cut it back or not, might require some paint touchup.... bastards.....
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Wed, 24 September 2003 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man if it was me...

when i found em... id slap the living piss outta em! Mad

hope you find em dude.. and get em to pay
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Thu, 25 September 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send them bungee jumping with some fencing wire.....

Round the 'nads!

THEN, after asking if it stings, pour lets say some pure alcohol on it "just to prevent infection". If he'd like to go to hospital use same wire pierced through the nipples and drag him there. Use same technique along the way to continue to clean the wounds that follow.
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Fri, 26 September 2003 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ill let you in on my plan.....(if this ever happens to me)

1), bundle said offender into the boot of car, gaffer-tape is helpful in this circumstance.
2)place shovel in boot with offender
3)drive to a forrest in the country, better at night
4)undo boot and let offender out, pass offender shovel,
5)tell offender to start digging.
6)see how deep hole gets before offender (no matter how tough they think they are) starts to cry/blubber/shit-self,
7)extend step 6) till satisfied.
8)head home safe in the knowledge that offender will never f@#k with you ever again.
its amazing the type of impact a mental breakdown can have on somebody in need of discipline.
BoB_JonEz
Regular

August 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 29 September 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM hachi wrote on Sat, 27 September 2003 05:59

ok ill let you in on my plan.....(if this ever happens to me)

1), bundle said offender into the boot of car, gaffer-tape is helpful in this circumstance.
2)place shovel in boot with offender
3)drive to a forrest in the country, better at night
4)undo boot and let offender out, pass offender shovel,
5)tell offender to start digging.
6)see how deep hole gets before offender (no matter how tough they think they are) starts to cry/blubber/shit-self,
7)extend step 6) till satisfied.
8)head home safe in the knowledge that offender will never f@#k with you ever again.
its amazing the type of impact a mental breakdown can have on somebody in need of discipline.

A guy I used to work with told us about his mate who caught someone stealing harley bits out of his shed and "kept him" for a week or so without food etc as a biker would. Then two of them took him out bush like you said and suggested he didn't tell anyone what happened...not sure how many laws were broken, but I'm thinking a lot

I'd rather just break a bone or three without him knowing why, nothing worse than some cockhead bringing back mates and doing more damage.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Sat, 04 October 2003 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oddly enough, a similar trick used to be favourite of Polish secret police under the communists. The variation was to cover head of prisoner (term used loosely) with a cloth bag then gun was put to head and fired on an empty chamber. If prisoner didn't die from heart attack, they usually dumped their guts (and daks).

The US army did similar thing (bag over head) to pow's in iraq... even if you know they won't shoot, you just dont know because you can't see anything and that sure feels like a gun at your head and that guy doesn't seem to want to stop yelling at you... Confused

Seriously, Why not just send a bill to the School? Lots of them. Make the problem a School Problem. Until they find/persecute the offender, you keep writing letters, sending demands for payment, ringing them etc.

Make it worth their while (e.g. you'll stop annoying the shit out of them) to find the shithead and nail him?

Charles.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 06 October 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im just wondering.. did u ever find him?
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 06 October 2003 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, its school holidays here, so not until next week at least. If they are grade 12, then my chances of finding them will be nill, as last term doesn't exist in grade12, its just exams, which means two lots of about 2weeks worth of random visits up to the school to sit exams. And probably guessing the mentality of those turd faces they aren't doing anything TEE wise so they would just go up for senior english, so I think my chances of catching them have gone.

punk bitches Mad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I am so freaking jacked off.......... Mon, 06 October 2003 14:40 Go to previous message
grab a yearbook from the school. see if u can pinpoint him
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Buying an un-engineered car - Concerns
Next Topic:Targa, Convertible or Areo
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 23:44:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006572961807251 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.