Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 09:54 Go to next message
I just went out to get somthing out of my car and some low life has backed into it!! Mad

No Note, No sorry just bump(EDIT: SMACK!) and drive off

Sh#ts me to tears, it took me ages to find a straight front bar and less that two weeks after I put it on I need to find another...
and fix my front apron...
and the metal under the headlights...
and parklight...
and front quarter...
and front indicator...
and anything else I couldn't see in the dark.

If I come into work tomorrow and I find the culprit..... Mad

Pisses me off Mad

[Updated on: Mon, 22 September 2003 09:55]

Send a private message to this user    
tekst
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is that your car in the pic ? looks very nice if it is , sorry to hear about the damage done to your car...my mates had his car for about 2 months now and has 3 separate, large dents and scratches in his car from leaving it in car parks; how hard is it to take the extra 30 seconds or so to make SURE your not going to hit anything when getting into a parkin spot??
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No it's not not my car...

If it was' I'd have S.W.A.T, sniffer dogs, and a team of forensics determining the make of car that left paint on my front bar.

Off the subject tho, I've been sitting here for the last 2 hours trying to work out if I can make those hinges!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take one toyota sera.....
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh...Sorry WITZL. I stole the piccie you posted in another topic
Kinda suits my user name

But thanks Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if it definately was someone from work.. just after work starts go downstairs and check out everyones car
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
happens to me all the time. Sad

2 weeks ago my freshly painted rear bar got scuffed by a careless driver while i was at work. I've been hit (noticalbly) about 6 times being parked. Once by some drunk clown in a table top. Luckily no damage. The car is always on the street though.

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I always try and make sure I park next to a wall and park as close as I possibly can to it. That usually means that there is so much space between me and the next car it's not funny. Thankfully I havent been hit yet. If I did, there would be hell to pay I think..... Mad
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Some lowlife Mon, 22 September 2003 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh the one day I get to work late and my normal (reserved) car space is taken by someone and I had to park on the street.

Getting into work this morning there is a ute with a nice black steel rear bumper parked there from the shop on the corner...
with nice fresh scratch marks on the corner Mad

Hmmm...payback time Evil or Very Mad

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Some lowlife Tue, 23 September 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
accidently run into his car with a baseball bat
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Some lowlife Tue, 23 September 2003 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is the approx. cost of a front bar for an RA28 straight with good chrome?

I paid $50 for the one thats now damaged but I think I got a good price.

Cheers
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Some lowlife Tue, 23 September 2003 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i heard somewhere that you can import brand newies from japan...

id love to see the price tag on that!
SmellyTofu
Regular

May 2002
Re: Some lowlife Tue, 23 September 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had that happen.. I didn't realise till my brother told me about this big scratch down the back bumper on the old Camry. Still pisses me off till this day.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Some lowlife Wed, 24 September 2003 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had my car keyed right from near the front right indicator light across the driver's and rear doors across the fuel filler door and ending up with a swirl on the rear quarter panel. I was soooo freakin' cut 'cos it was quite deep. And then, about 2 weeks later some c*nts did the same to the other side. ARRGGHH!!!! Shocked Shocked
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Some lowlife Wed, 24 September 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i had some woman run clip the back of me and when i got a quote from the crash repairer they said they could get a brand new rear bumper from toyota for like 250
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Some lowlife Wed, 24 September 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude! Keyed is the worst! Cause you know that it is totally deliberate and wanting to destroy your car. I really dont get some people.......... Confused
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Some lowlife Wed, 24 September 2003 09:38 Go to previous message
Keyed is BAD, but keyed twice FARK!!! Mad Mad Mad I need a lock up garage... The birds and possums think my car is a toilet too. I should buy a Datto 120Y so scratches and panel damage can't reduce it's value. ie: worth nothing to start with. Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:has anyone noticed the ToyMods logo in the URL bar?
Next Topic:Gt4 - With the "works"
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:17:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054080486297607 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.