Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Mon, 22 September 2003 07:29 Go to next message
Hey guys

looking to see i anyone has a dash left over from an ae101...im looking at a few bits and pieces to fix mine up. Perhaps might even take the whole dash.

if u have anything let me know
cheers Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Mon, 22 September 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what u need exactly
i got some stuff left over from an ae101 levin.
chaoren
Regular

September 2002
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Mon, 22 September 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

What do you need? I have a few leftover 20v dashs both auto and manual. One even has 35,000 kms!
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Mon, 22 September 2003 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are you both located? if so i wouldnt mind coming to look at them Smile and as for the parts i want ill have to chekc it out and make a list
chaoren
Regular

September 2002
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Mon, 22 September 2003 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On the Sunshine Coast of Qld. Might be a bit far to drive from Penrith.

Have got some more 20v front cuts in Brisbane if needed. Don't ask for leather gear knobs or steering wheels as they are usually the first to go.
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Mon, 22 September 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, steering wheel and gearknob ive got are in perfect nick so no probs there. I was thinking more some of the panels, like the stereo and aircon surround etc...ill have a look tmorrow and ill pm you:)
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Tue, 23 September 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

let me know what you need i have some parts left over from a half cut ight have what your looking for.
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Tue, 23 September 2003 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok...checked out the car and im looking for little things such as the air con vents, the stereo/air con surround plate, the clock surround and electric mirror control surround.....

also if someone had some spare trueno seats handy i mgiht consider taking them Smile
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Tue, 23 September 2003 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

i will have a look i know that i have the power mirror surround, and the air con surround, once i find them i will get back to you.

Cheers

will
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Wed, 24 September 2003 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok dude...let me know what you've got Smile
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Wed, 24 September 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn aye, threw all mine out couple of months ago Rolling Eyes

still got the cluster though if your interested Cool
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Wed, 24 September 2003 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got parts floating about let me know what u need
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: WTB: Dash Parts from an AE101 Levin/Trueno Wed, 24 September 2003 14:52 Go to previous message
Lil Davo wrote on Tue, 23 September 2003 20:46

Ok...checked out the car and im looking for little things such as the air con vents, the stereo/air con surround plate, the clock surround and electric mirror control surround.....

also if someone had some spare trueno seats handy i mgiht consider taking them Smile

any of that stuff would be awesome!!! seats arent neccesity though:)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Lookin for a Rear Bobtail 4 a Ta22, and Solex Air Filter Mesh.
Next Topic:efi fuel pumps and surge tank wanted
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:01:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084991455078125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.