Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
FS: 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) Wed, 24 September 2003 09:49 Go to next message
got a blue top 4AGE 16v with(oringal computer, uncut loom and engine) to sell!!!

[Updated on: Sun, 19 October 2003 12:56]

Send a private message to this user    
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fwd or rwd??
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many kms? can ppl hear it running? what did it come outta
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He says its from his AE86 Surprised so RWD RWD RWD
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoops missed that thats sweet
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it have manifolds??
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What condition is it in? Is it the complete package ready to put in an ae86? If so I'm interested!

Cheers..
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh if it has manifolds id be keen
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The manifolds not for sell!!!!!coz i got to keep this for my next engine! Condition is ok still can run! and it's a rwd engine!!!!! if u interested just send me ur e-mail for phone number!!!!!!its' (hermancyp@hotmail.com)
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know someone has posted it b4, but how much is an rwd inlet and exhaust manifold i think these were like $270 each am i right??? also how many kms??
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what does the engine have battery? alternator? etc??
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey truenosedan!!!!! i 'm not sure what i left after change new engine!!!!! could be near the whole set of the engine(with map sensor, alternator and manifold etc!!!!!!i got to find out after change the new engine!!!!!! if u really want it !!!! hope i can sell the whole package for u with in same price!!!!

i dunno how many kms on the engine!!!!!but i drive around 30,000kms!!!!!but now on the engine still can run !!!!!!condition is ok !!!!!! that's why i sell $700
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Thu, 25 September 2003 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for all of the questions mate im just sussing out an engine swap thanks
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Fri, 26 September 2003 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This will match up to the aus-spec gearbox won't it?
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Sat, 27 September 2003 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes....my engine fit on the aussies spec gear box
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Sat, 27 September 2003 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's the best way of checking the condition of the engine which is already out of the car..??

anyway....what's the next engine yer gonna transplant?
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Sat, 27 September 2003 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's still in my car!!!!!still can run!!!condition ok!!!!!
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Sat, 27 September 2003 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude.why u talk like u are scolding or excited..(always end with exclamation mark).. Shocked

what's the condition of your engine? how often u rev high?

what else comes with the engine??...btw..i have 4ac so wnana know what comes with it.

cheers

hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Sat, 27 September 2003 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as i said the condition still ok. I try from 1st to the 5th gear in to the red zone, around 7000 rmp and the max speed i try around 180 kms.!!!! then just let the car relax, back to normal speed around 100kms,coz i afraid the engine fxxk up so didnt't saty long on 180kms in the freeway!!!!

i'm not sure what i left after change the new engine. could be whole package of the convertion or just engine,uncut loom and factory's computer. if u not mind leave me ur contact number to me.. this is my e-mail address

hermancyp@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Sat, 27 September 2003 16:43]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Sat, 27 September 2003 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude..are u chinese??
cause i think u speak like one.. Very Happy

no offence or anything..
anyway....i dont think i'm interested cause i'm in adelaide.

i'll let u know if i change my mind
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 4AGE 16 v (computer, loom and engine) for sell Sun, 28 September 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hijack this thread but I got a good condition bluetop for sale..and yea it's rwd...check out in the for sale section! Razz
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: blue top RWD(computer, loom and engine) for sell in $600 Tue, 30 September 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price gone down!!!!!for sell $600
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: blue top RWD(computer, loom and engine) for sell in $600 Fri, 03 October 2003 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With the picture rite now!! if anyone want it, sent me a message!!!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: blue top RWD(computer, loom and engine) for sell in $600 with pic Fri, 03 October 2003 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post the pic up on the site
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: FS:update 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) $600 with pic Fri, 03 October 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give me ur e-mail address. becoz the file too large!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: blue top RWD(computer, loom and engine) for sell in $600 with pic Fri, 03 October 2003 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mefawskin@hotmail.com
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: FS:update 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) $600 with pic Fri, 03 October 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so this motor doesnt come with inlet or exhaust manifolds?
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: FS:update 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) $600 with pic Fri, 03 October 2003 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exhaust manifolds won't sell, coz it will come with my next engine!!!!
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: FS:update 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) $600 with pic Mon, 06 October 2003 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a RWD inlet manifold I'll sell you if this bloke's engine doesn't come with one.
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS:update 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) $600 with pic Tue, 07 October 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics llawntec@bigpond.net.au
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: FS:update 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) $600 with pic Tue, 07 October 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
picture sent , check ur e-mail!!
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: FS4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) Sun, 19 October 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone still interest the engine?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) Sun, 19 October 2003 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offence but more people would be interested if you had more info like precise info on what it come with just my 2 cents good luck all the same, thanks 4 the pic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: FS: 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) Mon, 20 October 2003 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$300 the lot
DacBietAE86
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS: 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) Tue, 21 October 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested!!
pictures please..

5zigen@froggy.com.au
hermancyp
Regular

Banned User

May 2002
Re: FS: 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) Tue, 21 October 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Picture sent
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: FS: 4AGE RWD(computer, loom and engine) Wed, 22 October 2003 06:47 Go to previous message
Can you email me some pics? and a number i can contact you on.

roadrunner3000@hotmail.com

thanks roadrunner
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Game Boy Colour with game
Next Topic:Twin Solexes + Custom Airbox + Pod Filter + 18R-G Manifold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:03:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065569877624512 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.