Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
schnitzel baby Fri, 19 September 2003 07:43 Go to next message
ok this is waaaaay off topic but can ppl please download this song by klaus lilac so im not the only one who thinks its the best song in the world. DO IT!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 19 September 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I heard it on TripleJ... Pretty cool. I might take this moment to ask where I can download FREE music from. I was told about Kazaar but when I searched for it there was a request for subscription and a credit card number. Sad I don't know where to go.
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 19 September 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://bullhakow.tripod.com/

Schnitzel Baby!
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 19 September 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can some 1 tell me the song where there baggin out fully sic bros that go to parra and thing there the shit i dunno what is called or who its buy... but i saw the clip on rage and thought how true
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 19 September 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sir_ae86 i think that song is by "2up"
i forget what the song was called though

if i remember ill tell ya
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 19 September 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you might be thinking of Why Do I Try So Hard by Two Up
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 19 September 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats the one

no wonder i couldnt remember the name
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 19 September 2003 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should also try to find Butterfingers - Every Time.

i dont norally listen to hiphop but anything that takes the piss out of people, especially little rich boy faggots is worth stamping onto disk
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: schnitzel baby Sun, 21 September 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant believe this, ive been trying to think of the name of that song for aaaaaaaaaaaaages... the tryhards in parramatta one that is. i shall try and find it later Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: schnitzel baby Mon, 22 September 2003 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought the 2up CD early this year... It's called "Tastes Like Chicken" and is only $12. Only has 6 tracks though.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: schnitzel baby Mon, 22 September 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it have a song about hoochies? i heard in an interview on JJJ they were gonna do a song taking the piss out of hoochies Rolling Eyes
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: schnitzel baby Tue, 23 September 2003 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope, don't think so... Haven't listened to it for a while though. Oh, and another aussie hip hop song I love is from The Herd, "Three Dollar Forty Bag of Fresh Hip Hop"
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: schnitzel baby Thu, 25 September 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope you mean that in a joking way i laugh my ASS off everytime i hear that!!!!!!! ahhhhh scalops!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: schnitzel baby Thu, 25 September 2003 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I love it because I love laughing my "arse" off. (note the australian spelling of arse)

"...like a three dollar forty bag of fresh hip hop from my local fish 'n' chip shop, ahhhh, scallops with dollops of flavour on top..." Laughing Laughing
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 26 September 2003 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when we do what we do we give heads da bops Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: schnitzel baby Fri, 26 September 2003 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"...like the solid rock, yes, you know we don't stop until we've got everyone of you poppin' like bottle tops. Like a stubby on the veranda, nothin' we planda just spontaneous banter..."

Yep, I downloaded it yesterday... Pisses my folks off whenever I play it. Very Happy

Do they do any other good tracks?
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: schnitzel baby Sun, 28 September 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OTHER good tracks???
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: schnitzel baby Sun, 28 September 2003 15:59 Go to previous message
Any other good tracks.... 56k modem and no money to buy CD's... Answer: I don't know. Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ad/popup software
Next Topic:questionable speeding ticket i got in QLD {updated}
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 11:20:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047061443328857 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.