September 2003
parts sold off sorry Thu, 25 September 2003 01:57 Go to next message
car sold off. sorry

[Updated on: Wed, 28 April 2004 06:23]

Send a private message to this user    
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate interested in the quick shift kit, how much would you want 4 it?
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u willing to seperate with the short shifter for? (now don't be insluting.)

and a question do u have air con...would u know how hard would it be to transplant it in to another car...any way also how much foe air con if ya got it?

thanks..
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also if its a 91/92 model youd have power windows right???
if so how much?
jeff_SX
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wind up windows, no air, custom door builds for 6 1/2" speakers...

been offered $50 for the quickshift... but was expecting more - still have the original box with it as well!

ill update the thread as i get offers and ill let people know when the car comes back...

full SX dash as well...

please post your offers... thanks
redlineGTi
Regular

May 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what shocks u have?
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where abouts in Sydney are you?
jeff_SX
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
standard originals on the back (screwed) but monroes on the front... not sure how old were replaced before i bought it

added - CVs are less than 2k kms old... brake pads less than 3k kms

im in glenfield... near liverpool/campbelltown

[Updated on: Thu, 25 September 2003 02:24]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this a hatch or seca?
jeff_SX
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prices updated

yeah its the hatch

[Updated on: Thu, 25 September 2003 02:41]

bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id be interested in a few interior bits and pieces.

the slot above the cd player, stock gear knob, plastic bits where the seat belts are, seat belt connectors and the plstic covering over the belt where it bolt to the chassis..
etc

contact me on my email
j_coldbeck@hotmail.com

james
bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - everything from front wheels back for sale! Thu, 25 September 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also, would like to know more abt the front door pods!!
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Thu, 25 September 2003 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

after the rear spoiler if it suits a hatch.

possibly the rear glass hatch also depending on price..

email me on kayot1k@2die4.com

cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Thu, 25 September 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after a few small bits.

I also need the bits between the doors where the seatbelt goes in (unless they are in crappy worn condition like mine).

2 of the handle bits that go in the door skins.

the black surround bit that goes around the radio, ashtray and over the top of the steering wheel.

passenger side door if it is in good nick with the 'sx twincam 16' sticker in tact (don't need the door skin).

throttle body if the shaft bearings are still good. did the engine idle under 1000rpm when it was going?

standard sx rim center piece?

let me know what is availabe and estimated prices Smile

cheers
cameron

DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Thu, 25 September 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What colour is the SX wing?

[Updated on: Thu, 25 September 2003 10:23]

bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Thu, 25 September 2003 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cam: if u take the dash console bit can i get the slot above the cd player off u?
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Thu, 25 September 2003 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the Rear disk set up aint sold ILL BUY IT OFF YOU 0422948007 is my number i you want to get in contact earlier CHEERS MATT
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Thu, 25 September 2003 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bass_boy: the bit i'm after is just the black frame. mine has a big crack just about the sterring wheel.
jeff_SX
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Thu, 25 September 2003 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a pic of my car guys
http://members.iinet.net.au/~lsweeney/register/041 /

everything you see on it is as is (nothing changed since pic) except the fronts been hit in, bonnet crushed.

diz - rear wing colour is black.

cam - the seatbelt thing is worn... my sisters was the same in her SX
passenger side door intact, SX decal sweet as
engine idled at about 750-800

ive got the full set of standard SX alloys as well

boys - make your offers, be realistic, cos if others dont want the part you do you could get a bargain...
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Fri, 26 September 2003 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am keen for the passenger side door. Does it have any marks or blemishes or rapaired damage? Only prob is that i live in tassie. any idea how much it woulds cost to freight it down?

how does $30 sound for the throttle body? i don't need the actually intake.

would you concider seperating one centre pience from your standard wheels?

[Updated on: Fri, 26 September 2003 00:40]

jeff_SX
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Fri, 26 September 2003 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to be honest id rather sell the engine and accessories together...but i'll give it a couple of weeks and i'll let you know
bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Fri, 26 September 2003 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the pocket above the cd player? $5 plus il pay postage to melb!??

cmon i need it PLEASE!??

cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Fri, 26 September 2003 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs with the throttle body Smile just get back to me later if you change your mind.

Regarding the passenger front door. My local wreckers has one off a normal corolla (not sx) for $45 with the door skin. Would you take $30 without the door skin? and i'll pay postage/freight?

There is also a couple of little insignificante interior bits that i wouldn't mind buying if i get the door.

thanks Jeff Smile
jeff_SX
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Fri, 26 September 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is at my place now, call me sat afternoon or sunday on the number in original post to arrange a look.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Fri, 26 September 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey jeff, not sure if you were refering to me or not with coming to have a look but i am in tassie and would need to give you some extra cash for freight.
jeff_SX
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Fri, 26 September 2003 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i was, sorry didnt realise.

to be honest something like the door id rather not post, as not only is it bulky but i wouldnt want anything happening to it in freight.

interior bits and pieces i could box up and send?
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, new CVs... brakes, all body parts 4 sale Fri, 26 September 2003 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger about the dor Sad are you on MSN messenger? it'd just that you reply so quick Wink if so, add me cameronsmith100@hotmail.com
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Fri, 26 September 2003 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
60 bucks the quick shift.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Fri, 26 September 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*whispers* the price in ()s up there and in bold is what others have offered for the item.
I know because that $85 is mine.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Fri, 26 September 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh okies lol , I thought thats how much he wanted for it , I was going to be a smart bum and do some haggling. Very Happy
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Fri, 26 September 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about bumpers and the side rubbing strips???

Do you also have the front disk brakes???
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Fri, 26 September 2003 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When you say the engine's in bad condition, is that due to the crash or just cos it's old & worn out?
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Sat, 27 September 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i put down $70 for the rear wing?
How much did you want for it?
Could you do a package, say 300 for the head unit and rear wing?
Please pm me, cause ill prob loose this post again! Rolling Eyes
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Sat, 27 September 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the engine like?
loom comp? price?
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Sat, 27 September 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where was the hit from the accident? Is the front left quarter panel in good nick? And what colour is your front bar (if its still in decent condition)? Also how much you want for the strut brace? Cheers.

~Josh
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Sun, 28 September 2003 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50 bucks for the strut brace.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Sun, 28 September 2003 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the 4 courtesy light switches that work as the doors are opened and closed. Only need 2 but might as well get some spares. How much do you want for the set ?
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - 4AGE & hardware, 17" Sparcos, new CVs... brakes, all body p Sun, 28 September 2003 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got the original steering wheel?
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Mon, 29 September 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate is the front sway bar the same as the ae82 one if so hows $20 for it
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Mon, 29 September 2003 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 17" Sparco's now belong to me as do the door trims...
jeff_SX
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Tue, 30 September 2003 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car has been sold off, but can get those courtesy switches, doors & trims, steering wheel, rear hatch & bumper... PM please
monts
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 01 October 2003 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
e

[Updated on: Wed, 01 October 2003 00:45]

hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 01 October 2003 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the quick shifter still available?
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 01 October 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm so what no brakes for me?
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 01 October 2003 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the courtesy switches and is the new owner wanting to sell any parts ie. the rear disk brake setup for EvilJack ?
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 01 October 2003 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry - duplicate response. Embarassed

[Updated on: Wed, 01 October 2003 08:40]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 01 October 2003 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Jeff... I'll take those door trims man...

I can come out on Sat to get them...

Ben...
seeks
Regular

September 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 01 October 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday mate,

I'm wondering if the seats are for sale (front and back) and if they're the velour type, not the cruddy cloth ones ?

Catcha,
Seeks.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Thu, 02 October 2003 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill buy those springs. email me at williammurphy@optushome.com.au to sort it all out.
thanks
partyjase
Regular

June 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Mon, 26 January 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you still got any of this stuff?
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Tue, 27 January 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate you got the air pipe and box hows $20 for it if you do
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 28 January 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you still have the 5 1/4 speakers?
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Wed, 28 January 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still interested in any bumpers and the side rubber stripes on the outside of the doors.
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Thu, 29 January 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEy still got the qucikshift or not if it suits a ae93 seca sold. what you want will you take 75 bucks?????
cheers matt pm me
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: written off AE92 Rolla SX - some parts left Thu, 29 January 2004 06:41 Go to previous message
Guys, as far as I know, Jeff is no longer on these forums... You might still be able to reach him on his Mobile number... 0438335060...

He sold the car months ago so my guess is that he won't be able to get any other parts off the car as the new owner was fixing it up...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Kenwood 5 Band Equalizer
Next Topic:OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch for 7M-GTE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 06:57:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092370510101318 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.