Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » 1977 Toyota Corolla (4 SALE) Launceston TAS $1000 ONO

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
1977 Toyota Corolla (4 SALE) Launceston TAS $1000 ONO Sun, 16 June 2002 00:37 Go to next message
*******FOR SALE FOR SALE FOR SALE FOR SALE*******

9/7/02 STILL FOR SALE, MY SISTER WILL TAKE $1000 ONO, WE HAD A FEW LOOKERS LAST WEEK. THEY ALL LOVED THE CAR BUT DIDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY? WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR A BLOODY MILLION DOLLARS! LIKE I SAID, ITS A GOOD CAR JUST WAITING FOR A NEW OWNER.

White 1977 four door Toyota Corolla located in West Launceston Tasmania. Asking price is $1200 ONO, great little first car for student or toyota fan. This car belongs to my younger sister who has just bought a new 2002 Dawoo Lanos.
The car is in good condition and hasn't been modified or thrashed about. It has Tassy rego till October 2002. It has a four speed manual with tan interior. It has the stock wheels and tyres and it has been regularly serviced.
I'm not sure about the kms but you can ring my dad for more details. It has a very very small dent in the back right hand corner and the heater has been removed as it was leaking. My family does not need this car so ring up, go and have a look and make an offer. My dad is keen to cut good deal as they have no use for the car and its taking up space.. He has had it advertised in the Examiner for weeks and I'm sure people are starting to think its a lemon. No one has made the effort to look so I guess its first in best dressed. Its only a 2 1/2 hours from Hobart so make a day out of it and head north.
If this car was shit I wouldn't be writing this post. Good luck.

03 63316509

Justin

(no the Celica is not for sale..........sorry)

Justin

[Updated on: Mon, 08 July 2002 22:37]

Send a private message to this user    
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1977 Toyota Corolla (4 SALE) Launceston TAS $1000 ONO Sun, 14 July 2002 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STILL NO LOOKERS, WHAT CAN I SAY? I MANAGED TO SELL A CRAPPY FIAT 125 YEARS AGO IN LAUNCESTON BUT DO YOU THINK MY DAD CAN SELL THIS BLOODY COROLLA. SO GUYS TELL ME WHATS WRONG, THE PRICE, THE YEAR MODEL, THE COLOUR, THE LOCATION?

Justin
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: 1977 Toyota Corolla (4 SALE) Launceston TAS $1000 ONO Sat, 20 July 2002 03:11 Go to previous message
SOLD THIS MORNING $950
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dirt roads in tassie
Next Topic:CCG - 23 June 02
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:18:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046150684356689 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.