Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
icon10.gif  ~~My first ride~~ Wed, 27 August 2003 05:19 Go to next message
This is my 79 Ke55

Its for my L and P plates

When i got it, she was a bomb. but its gotten better since then.
A set of 16" Lenso C5's on some Eagle F1 tyres, GT gas shocks, Xplode sytem - sub, Im undergoing an engine conversion, nothing special just another 4K fully rebuilt with a 5-speed box and an Exedy racing clutch, weve cleaned up the motor, its a deep blue with silver bits connected to a yellow gearbox, pretty crazy, got 2.5" extractors going through straight pipes into a 4" muffler, braided lines, polished inlet manifold which i bored out at school, i still got the standard carby after having a talk with weber and them advising us not to get one, I couldnt think of anything less than a turbo or something to gain some horses, im thinking about NOS (just for fun) Laughing to give it some guts. Theres some pics on this site but believe me its changed since then BIG TIME. (just havent got round to updating the site)
Any suggestions welcome, critisism too i guess, go easy on me but.
http://www.keal.da.ru
  Send a private message to this user    
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Wed, 27 August 2003 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice, always liked those rolla's. Looks like you are treating her well Smile Your avatar looks like its tinted now? Might be cause of the pic but it looks pretty damn dark. Car looks very tidy, I'd imagine you plan on keeping it for abit
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Wed, 27 August 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i havent tinted her yet, but im going to.
yeh i'll be keeping her for a while, im too far in debt to sell it Rolling Eyes
lorolla_80
Regular

July 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Tue, 09 September 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Nice car dude nice rims too

http://groups.msn.com/TheCorolla/shoebox.msnw?acti on=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=5

have to check it out sometime.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: ~~My first ride~~ Wed, 17 September 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AWESOME ride man, give me some specs, hey same wheels too, thats one beautiful vehicle.
Lplates
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Sat, 27 September 2003 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I NV that car sooooo bad!
thats one nice ke55 Shocked Shocked Shocked !
how much you get it for?....how much were ur mags? i love me
Lplates
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Sat, 27 September 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahah lol type0 i love em***J
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Sat, 27 September 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car was 450 bucks on ebay, the wheels were 1300 and the stereo was half price, and the motor conversion was around 500.
we fully cleaned the bay with the new motor but i have no new pics, plus im getting a 15"Alpine for free off my cousin. Very Happy
thanks for your compliments.
Lplates
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Sat, 27 September 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohokay thanks alot dude! Smile
how much did u pick up u 5 speed from and what was it out of?
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Sun, 28 September 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car.
one of my friends just bought a ke25 for $200. body was fine just shit paint job. He's started rubbign it back and has a 5k to put into it. Hes also looking for some large mags for it aswell. They look sweet with a bit of work.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 September 2003 12:11]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Mon, 29 September 2003 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think my 5 speed was $200 out of a KE70
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Fri, 12 March 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benen wrote on Sun, 28 September 2003 22:05

nice car.
one of my friends just bought a ke25 for $200. body was fine just shit paint job. He's started rubbign it back and has a 5k to put into it. Hes also looking for some large mags for it aswell. They look sweet with a bit of work.

I'd really like to buy a KE30 2 Door.. not the coupe but the more or less shortened sedan having a normal boot but only two doors.. then put in a silver top 20Valve and do a lot of NA mods to it like adjustable cams.. bigger throttle bodies.. or turbo it.. but thats a long way off so..depending on what im making after i start full time work it could be anything from a KE30 to a Lexus LS400 so im pretty open.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ~~My first ride~~ Fri, 12 March 2004 10:07 Go to previous message
Like this type...
http://home.wanadoo.nl/tacn/images/ke30.jpg

Not this type...
http://www.garagedori.com/members/karls/KE35/rear_3_4_low_mini_hero.jpg Ive allready had one of those ones and i dont like the back lights and vents.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3tgte ta22 (soon for sale)
Next Topic:AE71 DRIFTER ***PICS*** MORE ADDED 10/02/04
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:33:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048079490661621 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.