Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » SOLD : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
icon9.gif  SOLD : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Mon, 08 September 2003 10:31 Go to next message
Regretfully the wife's Sprinter is up for sale

4AGE Bigport 86 kW
Bottom end rebuilt less than 20000kms -
New pistons, rings, bearings,crank grind - Balanced
Head Faced
Original RWD Inlet
Original RWD Exhaust
Polished Inlet manifold, throttle body,fuel rail,water pump neck
Pod filter
Oil and filter changed every 5000kms - Mobil 1
Engine run only on PULP
New radiator when engine rebuilt
Exide Premium Extra Heavy Duty Battery
2" Exhaust with Lukey Sports Muffler
Lowered 2" with Kings Springs
Pedders struts and shockers
Ferodo Excel Front pads replaced 4 weeks ago
14" Hotwires
195/60 Proxes H4 with 80 - 90 % tread
Tinted Windows
Momo wheel
Panasonic DFX 777 Cd Player with 4" Jaycar Response 2 Way in front, 6" Sony 3 Ways in rear with 10" Sub and amp
Resprayed in 2 pak Clear over base about 3 1/2 years ago. Some chipping and blemishes with a little bit of rust
Colour coded bumpers
BB Number Plates
Interior in good (standard) nick apart from cracks in dash pad
278000 on clock
No A/C compressor
Car is generally in good condition, engine bay is very clean and has been the wife's daily driver so hasn't been thrashed

Looking for $6000
Sorry for length of thread - hopefully saves quiestions later...
Cheers p.s black car is not 4 sale!
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1917

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1914

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1916

Attachment: Sprintera.jpg
(Size: 93.77KB, Downloaded 1682 time(s))
Attachment: Sprintenga.jpg
(Size: 88.42KB, Downloaded 1588 time(s))
Attachment: Sprinter2.jpg
(Size: 90.74KB, Downloaded 1689 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 26 September 2003 23:11]

Send a private message to this user    
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA Mon, 08 September 2003 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car mate...
why are u selling that lil beast?
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA Mon, 08 September 2003 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Selling the car for a four door..... Crying or Very Sad

But it is a R33 Skyline.... Smile
Layoric
Regular

August 2003

Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA Tue, 09 September 2003 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very cool, more pics of Ford coupe next to it though Very Happy Friend has same set of cards, cept coupe is silver (73' XB) same colour AE86, but yours is in better nick, she looks like a good buy, shame you have to get rid of it. Both cars look great! well, free bump, good luck.

Layoric
Rolla13k
Regular

June 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA Tue, 09 September 2003 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, do u have any pics of the interior???and where bouts r u SA??r u gonna be at the drift comp on sat?? Very Happy
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - more photos Tue, 09 September 2003 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interior shots....
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1921
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1923

Attachment: Sprintint1.jpg
(Size: 90.15KB, Downloaded 1414 time(s))
Attachment: sprintint2.jpg
(Size: 89.16KB, Downloaded 1356 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 14 September 2003 01:17]

sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Tue, 09 September 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That other dash looks like its something out of MIB!
Looks great!

James
Rolla13k
Regular

June 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Tue, 09 September 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u chuck that dash in the sprinter I'LL TAKE IT!!!!....and where r u located in SA?
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Tue, 09 September 2003 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had to take a second mortgage out for that dah so its not going anywhere!!
I'm in the Adelaide Hills - Nairne
Rolla13k
Regular

June 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 10 September 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i gotta wait to get my car fixed from insurance...should take another week or two...and then that peice of s#$@ is outta here....if its still for sale then i'll come have a look and hopefully take it off ur hands... Smile
zecscott
Regular

August 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 10 September 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude,
i was wondering if you could email me your details coz i live in stirling and am looking for a new car and if i can i might shoot up this weekend for look coz it looks sick!!

email: drifting_it@hotmail.com
cheers
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 10 September 2003 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey what exactly is the coupe? And what powers it and weight? Sorry I am not good on ol skool cars.
And on the dash? What the hell are all those coloured startrek/arcade game buttons for?
Sorry to jack ya for sale thread, just I MUST KNOW! lol
stevo
Newcomer

September 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 10 September 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude..is your sprinter still up for sale? im interested in buying! if you could contact..maybe we can organize some time so i can check the car out.
stevo
Newcomer

September 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 10 September 2003 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
------> email: stevent02_17524@hotmail.com

laterz
GTMANIAC
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 10 September 2003 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY INTERESTING CAR BUT I KINDA SHORT ON CASH JUST WONDERING IF YOU WANT TO TRADE FOR A EUNOS COSMO WITH CASH Very Happy
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 10 September 2003 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,
Emails have been sent....

[Updated on: Sun, 14 September 2003 01:18]

Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sun, 14 September 2003 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,
Car is still for sale as nobody's got back to me yet....... Mad

Price is negotiable - Make some offers

All these people looking for Sprinters and no-one CBF looking at it????
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sun, 14 September 2003 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude..dont sell it...keep it and cruise with us..
lol

gl anyway
cheers
takahashi
Regular

January 2003

Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sun, 14 September 2003 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm uhhhh long shot but here we go... lol.
Interested in a trade for my ta22 show pony? lol.
Except... id need cash adjustments of ( shipping to sydney and shipping my car down.. ) + rego costs....
Rego = $581.... or something close to that... lol
Ummm get back to me if ur in the slighest interested lol
zecscott
Regular

August 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sun, 14 September 2003 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude,
hey i know how you feel about no one looking at ur car!! i live in stirling and when you got something for sale it s where do you live? the hills. oh bit far ay!! bull!! they 'd happily go out to elizabeth which is further!!

hay sorry i couldn't come out to have a look at it, but had work, unannounced until today!! but if i get the right price for my car an urs is still 4 sale ill definately check it out.

anywayz free *bump*
cheers
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Tue, 16 September 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate might be interested, he is looking around at sprinters, ill pm u on friday if we can make it out on the weekend, r u free?? thanks
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 17 September 2003 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be around on weekend.
I'll wait to hear from you..
Cheers
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 17 September 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm, my mate is only just starting to look at sprinters and has no intention to buy until early next year, do you still mind us coming around, but if you cant b bothered it is a fair way for us to travel, but if you r still keen well rock up. even if he bails on me ill still be keen to check it the car looks great! free bump let me know
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 17 September 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Wed, 17 September 2003 14:01

umm, my mate is only just starting to look at sprinters and has no intention to buy until early next year, do you still mind us coming around, but if you cant b bothered it is a fair way for us to travel, but if you r still keen well rock up. even if he bails on me ill still be keen to check it the car looks great! free bump let me know

dont be such a fucking time waster... the guy is trying to SELL a car not show it to ppl who arnt interested in buying til next year.

When i was selling my ae86 i put up with so many dickheads like yourself wasting my time.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 17 September 2003 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i only found out today that he is only looking at the moment, that is the reason! i explained that fully to red 2 door, to advise him on what he wanted to do, it wasnt like i rocked up at his house and said it i gave him fore warning and said if he didnt want us to come that is fine, like i said b4 if you hjave nothing half decent to say say nothing, go to anger management u grumpy cunt!
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 17 September 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Wed, 17 September 2003 16:22

i only found out today that he is only looking at the moment, that is the reason! i explained that fully to red 2 door, to advise him on what he wanted to do, it wasnt like i rocked up at his house and said it i gave him fore warning and said if he didnt want us to come that is fine, like i said b4 if you hjave nothing half decent to say say nothing, go to anger management u grumpy cunt!

truenosedan, simon is not a grumpy person, it just seems that people tend to waste people time when it comes to selling cars they come look talk and don't buy, i have had the same experience with selling my car so has simon it really is frustruating and i think that what he is saying, is to take the burden of red2door and stop seeing time wasters as they are a real nuisance, seeing that your friend is going to buy next year i think its best you wait till then to inspect rather then now, cause i am sure red2door is a busy person, unless he of course welcomes this idea, but i am not him so i cannot speak for him, not a good idea to flame people that you dont even know truenosedan Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 17 September 2003 09:10]

luckycup
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 17 September 2003 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon sounds like a dickhead who should keep his opinion to himself, its so unpleasant to come to this forum and see him scold the shit out of all the newbs just b/c he thinks he is topshit, maybe he knows more about ppl but doesnt give him the right for him to keep getting his panties in a knot.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Wed, 17 September 2003 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luckydik: Im a dickhead for being sick of timewasters and telling people that they shouldnt go look at cars that they arnt even interested in or in a position to purchase????

get a fucking grip!

i dont know the seller... but i DO assume that he has more important things to do rather then sit around waiting for some guy to rock up whom is just going to LOOK at the car rather then purchase it!

and i DONT scold the newbs... just the idoits who think its reasonabke to waste ones time.

nuff said.
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
icon13.gif  Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Thu, 18 September 2003 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crikey
Stoopid me thought this would be easy Confused
I certainly have had my share of timewasters. I've replied to eight people with my mobile number, but only one has called me, and then was a Johnny Noshow on two occasions. That makes seven people who I don't know the first thing about, who know have my mobile number. Great...
Sorry, I have no interest in trading, I already have more than enough cars!
If you want to look, it looks exactly like the car in the photos. If you want to buy, by all means, email me, just have the courtesey to reply.

zecscott
Regular

August 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Thu, 18 September 2003 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys
i have a coupla things to say
1. to red2door, i'm one of those seven guys who have your number and didn't get back, sorry dude hope i didn't mess you round you much. I didn't get back to you coz i anticipated getting my car in the trader and sold but didn't happen so no funds.

2. To simon-mrRx-7, hey i ain't want to get into anybody's bad books but i haven't been at this forum long but i don't think you've said one nice thing about anything (except when advertising) but hey i don't like time wasters either they piss me off, but maybe say things a bit nicer in the future or let the seller decide for themselves.

cheers
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Thu, 18 September 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey....can i just say....

i saw this car today, sitting at a local shopping centre, near where i work, (not wanting to give too much away.. Smile ), and let me tell you...this car is the shit.

even up close it's nice. i actually got out of my hachi, and had a look...btw, i love the blue toyota 4a engine manual on the back seat, ....
anyway. this car, although has the odd spot of non-perfect paint, is NICE....for what i paid for my car, with bigport, etc, this is a bargain.. the body is straight, the interior is clean as..., and i love the FreshFm sticker on the windscreen;)!!

anyway...ppl, stop wasting this guys time. if you want to buy the car, buy it, if you don't, then piss off. it's simple. i agree totally with Simon on this one. Even though i dont have my car for sale, it's painful when some 15 year old scabs your number, cos he says he's interested, esp. when he has no cash.... Mad Mad Mad Mad

it's enough to really shit you off.

also.....bump for you!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Thu, 18 September 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright..just wanna give my 2cents..

i personally think that its hard to defined a potential buyer...if i have the cash to buy red2door's car i would perhaps look at it and give myself some time to think about it unless i'm really desperate for a ae86.

am i categorized as a 'time-waster' if i have few options of cars to choose from? if i'm interested and have looked at the car...and i don't wanna buy it..is that considered as a time waster or a potential buyer who choosed not to buy it?

like for me...i have a scooter for sale and i didnt get any response from anyone...i need ppl to come and look at my scooter although they are not 100% confirm that will buy....who knows if they just come and see it...maybe there's an urge to look for a scooter..

if someone wants to sell their car and don't wanna have ppl wasting their time...why don't take the trouble to sell it to the car dealers..?? why bother posting it and expecting the first person to buy straight off u?

if every sellers expect a straight buy or a 99% chances of buying....i would advice u go straight to the dealer..

this is my 2cents and i respect other's opinion..

cheers
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Thu, 18 September 2003 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chill people.
I have no problem with people coming to look at it and would even take the car to show somebody as long as they have the intention and funds to purchase. You don't like the car, you don't have to buy - I've no probs with that. If I had bought every car I'd ever looked at I'd be crazy. BUT, I have never gone looking at cars with no intention of buying (Privately that is, roaming car yards is different!)
I am also well aware that the car may not sell and that the first person to look at it may not buy it - Thats LIFE. The issue is people who CAN be bothered to email then suddenly CANT be bothered calling or call and don't show. But, the reality is, it DOESN'T REALLY BOTHER ME.

Confused Somebody buy my car pleez Very Happy
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Fri, 19 September 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,
4AC and 4AG engine and other pieces are sold.
Only the car to go...
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Fri, 19 September 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw this car today...clean and nice... Very Happy
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Thu, 25 September 2003 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car is now sold.
Thanks to "The Trading Post" for selling it in the same day as the advert was placed. I hope the young lady that bought it enjoys her purchase.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Fri, 26 September 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
may i ask how much it went for??
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Fri, 26 September 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked young lady??!?!? Shocked

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Fri, 26 September 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man...i hope she's into DORIFTO!
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: For Sale : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Fri, 26 September 2003 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sold for $5000
A bargain I reckon...
It's good that a chick bought it. Hopefully it won't end up drifted into a tree!And she only lives a bout 10K away so I'll still get to see it around...
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SOLD : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sat, 27 September 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was she hot? Smile

Sounds like a steal at 5g.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SOLD : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sat, 27 September 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let's rock up to her house during the next sprinter's cruise... Cool Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
Red2Door
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: SOLD : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sat, 27 September 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez, I have pretty high high standards, I wouldn't have sold it
to a fugly!!!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: SOLD : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sun, 28 September 2003 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wonder how a back seat shag would go down in a sprinter ( has anyone tried Laughing ) but i guess if it can be done in a mini Laughing
sprintrolla
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: SOLD : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sun, 28 September 2003 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the middle seat just makes it uncomfortable. tried many times but do not recommend
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: SOLD : AE86 w/4AGE in SA - More pics... Sun, 28 September 2003 06:20 Go to previous message
I find the front seat easier if you keep an eye out for the gearstick.

Minis rear seat doesnt have a hump like the sprinters!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB 92-95 Toyota Supra
Next Topic:SOLD: MA70 Supra 3.0GT TURBO A
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:01:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073699951171875 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.