Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Sun, 28 September 2003 02:34 Go to next message
Have a complete (but in parts) 2T-GEU, #260 head, pistons, cams, crank in great condition. comes with points dizzy, alternator, starter (no guarentee on parts). SOLD

Gilmore pulley set, includes main crank pulley, alternator and water pump pulleys, 2 belts, one of which used for just a couple of weeks. SOLD

EFI setup- includes manifold (paid $250), cleaned 3T-GTEU injectors, loom (should work but not tested), microtech D5 computer- programmed for a 3T-GTEU(paid $220), VL fuel pump (paid more than $220 brand new). basically everything required for programmable EFI on a 2TG. SOLD

can COD interstate all parts except engine.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 October 2003 07:29]

Send a private message to this user    
bjkingwill
Regular

January 2003
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Sun, 28 September 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent

[Updated on: Sun, 28 September 2003 05:07]

inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Sun, 28 September 2003 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben- thanks for the PM, i've sent a reply.

Basically i want to sell the EFI setup together.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Sun, 28 September 2003 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anychance of the efi gear without the fuel pump?

and how much for the Gilmore setup?
earlyrolla
Regular

May 2003
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Sun, 28 September 2003 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also interested in the gilmore belt set up (assuming it is for the 2TG), if EMP-2TG doesnt take it.

Thinking around $150 - $200, too low? too high?

Thanks.
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Sun, 28 September 2003 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've heard rumours these gilmore sets are worth a bit, but i've got no idea, they aren't the sort of thing you see at autopro. I was thinking around the $150 mark. I will try to get some pics up tommorrow.
The belt will fit any T series engine, and i'm sure the pulleys could fit just about any toyota engine if the crank pulley bolt is the same thread as a 2T.

I can sell the EFI gear without the pump, but i would want close to what i paid for the parts.
earlyrolla
Regular

May 2003
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Sun, 28 September 2003 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thinking about it some more, may not fit with the supercharger pulley (currently using a 4A pulley with the extra serpentine pulley on the harmonic balancer).

Do you know how wide the crank pulley is?

Thanks.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Sun, 28 September 2003 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so $500 for the efi setup?
Connor
Regular

July 2003
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Mon, 29 September 2003 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u have the 2tg head?? if so, what cond. is it in?? i'd be interested
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Mon, 29 September 2003 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Emp2TG: $480+postage for the EFI manifold, loom, computer and 3TGTEU injectors. PM me with your details and I can COD them off this week. I will have to send the manifold separate to the computer.

Attached are pics of the efi 2TGEU EFI manifold, microtech computer and loom, and the 2TGEU head with the rocker cover off.

Connor:The head is in the pic, its all complete and the parts are in good condition, but there is a lot of oil sludge buildup, at the least it would need a good clean, new seals, valves sealed and re-shimed.

Attachment: efimanifold.jpg
(Size: 39.69KB, Downloaded 31 time(s))
Attachment: headrockeroff.jpg
(Size: 50.72KB, Downloaded 25 time(s))
Attachment: microtech.jpg
(Size: 35.41KB, Downloaded 36 time(s))

inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Mon, 29 September 2003 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Earlyrolla: I have a pic of the 4agze pulley next the the other pulleys. I don't know how you would go about using the pulley with the 4a pulley, not sure if you could even use the gilmore drive on your supercharger (the ratios would need to be the same i guess).

Attachment: pulleyside.jpg
(Size: 43.90KB, Downloaded 27 time(s))
Attachment: pulleytop.jpg
(Size: 45.40KB, Downloaded 27 time(s))
Attachment: 2TGengine.jpg
(Size: 45.75KB, Downloaded 33 time(s))

Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Mon, 29 September 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lotsa pretty pictures there Rob....... hehe
free bumpo

Brendon
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Tue, 30 September 2003 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the bump bren!

All the EFI gear has been sold except the pump. Gilmore pulley and engine still for sale.

Will sell the gilmore set for $100oho.
earlyrolla
Regular

May 2003
Re: 2TGEU engine, gilmore, microtech Wed, 01 October 2003 02:17 Go to previous message
inferno,

Unfortunately it is going to be too much stuffing about and as I only made the s/c brackets at the beginning of the year and am yet to run the engine I am reluctant to have to make them all again.

So here is another free bump

Thanks.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GT4 4WD box
Next Topic:83GT Celica Steering Wheel and Boss
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 01:57:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050480365753174 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.