Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 10 September 2003 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DavGT4 wrote on Wed, 27 August 2003 21:50

Classique71 wrote on Mon, 25 August 2003 18:24

Hmms - 2 days off my birthday !!

i wonder if my new job would let me take a few days off ?

Stu... don't ask, just take! Very Happy

Let's see if we can get a bit of a turn out for the GT4's... who's up for it? Danny, Gary (if your cars' in one piece)..... anyone else!!!

I've even got a CB now... so won't get half the cruise lost again Embarassed

i should be there Smile

sounds like a great cruise

Send a private message to this user    
NVD05X
Regular

June 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 10 September 2003 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NICE, is that all...Very Happy it will look better with a gze under a bonnet scoop... Evil or Very Mad you can have a look on monday night if your going...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 10 September 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well It looks sweet... That better Smile Smile Smile ???

Hehehe... I can't wait to see the trims though... They should look awesome from what I saw at the Drive In's...

Whats happening on Monday night??? It's not the meeting is it??? Not this early in the month???
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 12 September 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 10 September 2003 22:05

Whats happening on Monday night??? It's not the meeting is it??? Not this early in the month???

toymods meeting is this monday 15th september

Smile

NVD05X
Regular

June 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 14 September 2003 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats better!!! are you gunna be at the meeting or what? i think i saw you at supernats hanging around FLYNSX and that turbo 20v seca wich was awesome by the way!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 14 September 2003 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Japanese Import Parts FREAKE supra will be there !!

www.japaneseimportparts.com

serge
Regular

June 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 17 September 2003 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wouldn't miss it for the world Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 17 September 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NVD05X wrote on Sun, 14 September 2003 18:53

yeah thats better!!! are you gunna be at the meeting or what? i think i saw you at supernats hanging around FLYNSX and that turbo 20v seca wich was awesome by the way!

Why didn't you call me???

The 20V supposidly had over 300kW at the wheels and was built by Rigoli...

I was gunna call in to Stratty this arvo but ended up staying back till 5 doing overtime...

I might try and call in there next week... Waht time do you usually finish???
rotatr
Regular

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 18 September 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would a ta22 with a non toyota engine be welcome on this cruise Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 18 September 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, I'll be a happy bunny if your rotatr is there!
rotatr
Regular

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 19 September 2003 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs...

ill see if i can get there.

how many cars will be on this cruise?
DacBietAE86
Regular

March 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 24 September 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im aint gonna miss out on this one either!!

I'll be there!!wit all my toyota buddies

Can nissans come?

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 25 September 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rotatr wrote on Fri, 19 September 2003 17:22

how many cars will be on this cruise?

about 30-40 cars came last year

Adamizcool
Newcomer

August 2003

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 26 September 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there RED AUTO CELICA but im still looking to buy a GT4..im so hopeless i dunno how to go about it but when i find one i wanna buy put in and FLY!! Mad Mad Mad
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 02 October 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay, I got the day off work Very Happy So I'll be there Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 03 October 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my engine is nearly finished, i should be there, but someone else will be driving my car as my license is GONE BY BY till 11 december Sad
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 05 October 2003 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, a bit of an update, this time we'll be heading all the way to Palm Beach, where there's a suitable picnic area with even a few free electric bbqs. Only catch is it's a parking ticket area, so it'll cost us $5 to park, but it's a small price.

It's looking like it should be a good day, should be plenty of cars. It's only a few weeks away now, so make sure it's in your diary, & start spreading the word.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 07 October 2003 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 18R-GEU is in now, as long as I've got all the bugs out by then I'll be there waving the Old Skool Celica flag.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 07 October 2003 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havent been on a toymods cruise yet, maybe i should. i wanna see some more sprinters! and old celica's too i spose hehe.
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 07 October 2003 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Think ill have to try make it to increase the sprinter population, I havn't been on one in ages.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 07 October 2003 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What, don't tell me some sprinters are gonna show up?!?!? Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz
It's been a while since I've seen sprinters on a cruise, it'd be good to see a few sprinters turn up.

But more importantly, excellent to hear there should be a few celicas out there, make sure you tell anyone you know with an old school celica about it, we've gotta try to beat the turnout last time, which was 13.
At the moment it's looking like we'll get 6 at the best, so all you celica owners, GET KEEN!!! Smile

Here's something to get you all inspired:
http://www.toymods.org.au/photo//Events/20020720%20-%20MegaCruise/800/Celica_group.jpg

(This was taken after 1 celica left Smile)
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 07 October 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't my car count as a Celica? Sad
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 08 October 2003 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nark i was thinking the same thing.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 08 October 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I tow my wreck on a flat bed??
Would that count? Razz
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 08 October 2003 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, don't start excluding yourselves, why don't you guys show us some 40/60 series force?
This is a cruise for everyone, don't think you're being excluded just because I wanna see lots of 20 series celicas, or because a corolla owner wants to see lots of corollas.

As for wrecks on flatbeds, yeah they count for sure!

[Updated on: Wed, 08 October 2003 01:47]

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 08 October 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WooHoo Laughing
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 08 October 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Tue, 07 October 2003 23:13

Here's something to get you all inspired:
http://www.toymods.org.au/photo//Events/20020720%20-%20MegaCruise/800/Celica_group.jpg

(This was taken after 1 celica left Smile)

That picture makes me cry cause I'm on the other side of the country Crying or Very Sad
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 08 October 2003 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i could get me mrs to bring her 4age ta22 but if we go it will be in the same car, being mine Smile lets get some more sprinters! every time i see a sprinter on the street im not in mine and the times that i am the other sprinter drivers dont even give a nod or nothing! annoyed Mad
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 08 October 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Joel dont u worry about the rollaboys mate we got somthing for yas all the red and white army is comming be afraid be very afraid:P
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 08 October 2003 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah add a ae92, not quite a rola, but a novarola anyhow!
this drive sounds sick!
by the way, If anyone wants to take me around for the drive, i would be more than happy, i mean too much pedal, not enough clutch at the moment!
Almost ordered my 20v so it should be a bit of fun when thats in but until then, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 09 October 2003 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking like I'm not going to make it Joel..

Will be up in Port Mac. the night before and probably won't have my car with me to meet up with the cruise on the way home.. Sad

Will have to catch up on the next one.

Cheers,
Paul
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 09 October 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Wed, 08 October 2003 11:47

As for wrecks on flatbeds, yeah they count for sure!

Hahaha... Does this mean that there will be heaps more Celica's turning up??? Like cause they can't drive, just be brought on towies??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...

Mwahahahaha...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 09 October 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and will any of you girly corolla girls be coming along on wednesday, 22nd October to really show the performance of your vehicles?

Razz

I know i'll be attending BOTH!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 09 October 2003 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I won't be there due to work the next day and I got a big hole in the exhaust resulting in no back pressure resulting in my car going like a Celica Razz Razz Razz ... But yeah, the car is really running like shit at the moment especially with the zorst hole...
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 09 October 2003 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Hahaha... Does this mean that there will be heaps more Celica's turning up??? Like cause they can't drive, just be brought on towies??? ...

Mwahahahaha...

Must...not...reply

Must...not...say.....anything....

Must...not...bag....Corollas

Must...not...hit...enter

Doh Razz
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 12 October 2003 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey since I dont have my corona on the road... can I tag along in my exa? or is it a all toyota cruise?
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 13 October 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mate, any car is welcome on this cruise, the more the merrier. Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 13 October 2003 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Thu, 09 October 2003 22:25

I won't be there due to work the next day and I got a big hole in the exhaust resulting in no back pressure resulting in my car going like a Celica Razz Razz Razz ... But yeah, the car is really running like shit at the moment especially with the zorst hole...

Once again... proof that corolla drivers are indeed girls.

To give an idea of what i will be going through, and what i have gone through, to get there:
# Swapped 18R-G's in the RA28, and made it work again
# Taken day off work (sacrificing $180 pay)
# Rushing to finish 4A-GE conversion on AE71
# Giving up my weekend time (which i never have due to work) for car club instead of girlfriend

Abd your whinging about a hole in yer exhaust? pfft! Laughing I drove 80k's home without ANY exhaust from my last cruise Razz
feeva
Occasional Poster

June 2003

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 13 October 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wooh00 finally a date im not rostered on to work ! hopefully it will stay that way Smile
rockguru
Regular

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 13 October 2003 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugger That...
I am gonna roster you ON....
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 13 October 2003 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in as well!

Dan
ThEdArKrAvEr
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 14 October 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there!!

To show you all how to travel in comfort and style Laughing

Is there any other Cressidas comming along?

Marc,
Ta22 20 valve
Regular

December 2002
. Tue, 14 October 2003 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 14 October 2003 10:33]

Ta22 20 valve
Regular

December 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 14 October 2003 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try and get mine there with the ass still punched in, prick is taking his sweet time to pay his excess

[Updated on: Tue, 14 October 2003 10:35]

DacBietAE86
Regular

March 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 15 October 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there as well!!!
Ive been waiting for ages for one of these..
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 17 October 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm im not 100% sure if im going to be able to make it, got a program pressenation for a double subject project the next day for uni, going to try get it finished before then, but no promises as our group will probably be pulling an all nighter anyway hehe
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 17 October 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleep dep + driving = accident
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 17 October 2003 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys

well looks like i might be in doubt for the cruise as of last night.. managed to put the tow bar of a datto wagon through my front bar Embarassed Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Sad Embarassed ... not sure if i want to turn up in a smashed car...
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 17 October 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man do you have bad runs Sad
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 17 October 2003 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i spose.. im lucky that only front bar and right indicator lense have damage... bonnet headlights and grill are all good... cant ssy the same for the radiator tho Razz Razz
oh well car will be runnin again tomorro
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 17 October 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you bunch of sad ass pooftas thats 2 rollas pulling out now iam ashamed to b a rolla driver at the moment. Cruise is next week you pussys pull ya finger out of ya asses and get ya cars back on the rd borrow money off ya oldies if you have to to get them on the road and do us rollaboys proud and show every1 that we arnt a bunch of pussys they think we all are. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
btw iam talking about ben and cris here Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 17 October 2003 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree with your comments about Ben being a big skirt.... indeed he is Razz

And btw - its ARSE. This is australia and you are australian, an ass is a donkey. Very Happy
tailz
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 17 October 2003 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering if u have to be a member to join the cruise ... i have a sprinter and my friend has an ra23 and another with the camry sportivo ... we were wondering if we can come for the cruise with yaz ...

cheers ...
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 18 October 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dick oops i mean dan Twisted Evil my car will be back onthe road by then.. it'll just be smashed thats all
Sad
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 18 October 2003 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I knew this day would come Sad
the day I miss having my celica. I went to the last one and it was pretty good day out and a good chance to meet lots of people from the club.Now it would be good to see my old car there but for me my transport is now a ZXR750 (not quite a toyota) or even a car for that matter.
Anyway has anyone seen my old car lately????????? how is she????
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 19 October 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u crusing all speeding d whole way . coz i wont keep up in my 4k.

mr ke70
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 19 October 2003 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the amount of people going i doubt people will be speeding Very Happy
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 19 October 2003 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We don't speed on Toymods cruises, don't worry about that! Razz
zulu
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 19 October 2003 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in with my new AE102X RV.... and i'm bringing along an old skool Nissan Skyline for some fun Smile

Its looking to be a great weekend.... Motor Show on Saturday and cruising Sunday! Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 20 October 2003 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
tailz wrote on Sat, 18 October 2003 05:40

just wondering if u have to be a member to join the cruise ... i have a sprinter and my friend has an ra23 and another with the camry sportivo ... we were wondering if we can come for the cruise with yaz ...

cheers ...

No, you don't have to be a member, it's a social event, everyone is welcome, even if you don't have a Toyota, or a car! Smile
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Au Starlet Club Qld Cruise 6th December 2003
Next Topic:Official Event: Toymods & CCG Boot Sale, BBQ and Social Day in Mittagong 2/11/03
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 16:12:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080111026763916 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.