Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
icon4.gif  4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 05:40 Go to next message
Very Happy anyone herd of a 4WD chaser is this true and a 2JZ chaser look here
2jz chaser JZX101 http://www.alljapanesecars.com/viewcr.php3?mk=Toyo ta&md=Chaser&yr=1997&mc=JZX101

4WD chaser JZX105 http://www.alljapanesecars.com/viewcr.php3?mk=Toyo ta&md=Chaser&yr=1997&mc=JZX105

im baffeled is it a mistake
  Send a private message to this user    
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep that's right. They are only the naturally aspirated 2JZGE though.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But depending on how strong the gearbox is, that means you could have a 2JZGTE or a 1JZGTE put in place?
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wot would be better buying a 1j tourV2.5 twin TT chaser or getting the 2jz and putting some kind of ttsetup like form a supra??? help would really apriciated
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy the Tourer V, if there is a factory turbo option available for a car...its usually best to take it.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but in thery woundnt a supa tt setup slip straight it im just exploring all ways to gain BIG power like 11sec passes but street driving have ta keep up wif my azn friends lol
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just buy a GTR

'teh skyline can neva lose!' Rolling Eyes
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh but nah alredy know some thats got a r34GTR i want something different how many chasers u see???
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not many that will beat a GTR without spending more than what you would have paid for a r34 anyway.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but dose a GTR look like a sleeper a GTR with P plates now come on i'll get out my drive way and get pulled over
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and you dont reckon that will happen with a x100 with a huge front mount?
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some mesh here and there it will just look like its gotta a body kit and rims they arent that sporty looking
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solution:

Cressida Wink
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah my best mate is doing a 1j cressida YO UR GAY U KNOW WHO IM TALKING TO i have ta be different if u can recomend a car
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well basically everythings been done now so youre not going to be that original.
How about buying an NSX if youve got the money laying around.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh no sh!t i think thats way out my budget
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is your budget?
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$35 is the max mabey $40 but dont want to anyone got freakin msn cause trying to talk here is a bit annoying add me plz drag_gtir thanx, but yeh that is my budget. Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a totally random question but if you don't mind me asking, how old are you and where are you getting all this expendable income from?
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt just a jzx100 on its own before looking at mods and insurance cost close to $40k?
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats quite rude aint it asking where the $$$ is coming from and insurence isnt dat much but the money is a portion from some copensation $$$ i get long story but hey and im almost 18. and the jzx100 only cost me $17,000 to buy and landed crazy azn friend has a importers license and just dose dodgey crap i dont ask questions.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car must be absolutely trashed for $17000 landed.
the plates aren't even available yet for x100's.. are you sure its not an x90?
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope not thrashed decent km's this guy used to live there hiz family friends cars but yeh plates are avalible its complience is $5,500 plates are avlible thru oz direct and prestige motorsport Smile how much do nsx's go for?
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'prestigemotorsport'

We have access to compliance plates under the new import scheme for the JZX100 Toyota Chaser / Mark 2, however they are being spoken for very quickly and there are currently only 5 x left through this particular workshop. Plates can be reserved with a deposit, however if you are interested you will need to act very quickly to do so as the workshop expects all plates to be spoken for by the end of this week, and possibly as soon as tomorrow.

So if you are waiting for compliance to be available for this model and are ready to import now, please get in touch as soon as possible by phoning 0418 944 253.

Re: prices, we can locate nice 1996 model autos from about $22,000 plus tyres and on road costs, and from about $28,000 plus tyres and ORC's for 5 speeds.

you better decide damn quick.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Mon, 06 October 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they arent the only ppl but yeh
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't think that prestige motorsport actually did compliancing? from what i have read they reccomend you to someone who can do it for you.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds to me you got a private import, not a grey import. Is the compliance plate yellow?
For all those not in the know, that means that the ONLY mod needed to a Jap car to bring it here is to replace the driver's convex mirror with a flat one, not like the grey imports where seatbelts, etc need to be changed. Therefore $17k sounds reasonable to me.

Also, right at the start, someone mentioned that these have a 2JZ, but they don't, its a 1JZ, and you'll probably find all the 4wd's are autos.
No Chaser has ever had a 2J, only cars to have are the Aristo, Altezza, and Supra.
Altezza Gita wagon in Japan comes with 2JZGE & 5sp auto 4wd.
If can get private import & want something different, try this.
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChaserJZX100 you knob.
Firstoff, im not putting a 1j in my cressida, so shut your face.
Laughing
Speak English....this isnt MSN..again, your a knob! Very Happy

wagonist
He gets his info off www.alljapanesecars.com. I dont know how trustworthy this site is, but it seems pretty good.
http://www.alljapanesecars.com/viewcr.php3?mk=Toyo ta&md=Chaser&yr=1998&mc=JZX101 <------2jz-ge Chaser
The majority of Chasers (as far as i know) are auto's. But there are manuals.
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The money comes from drugs, or rich parents. Evil or Very Mad
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danish..actually it came from blatant stupidity. Laughing And no, im not joking or talking shit.
(sorry for answering a question not directed at me, but i HAD to say the above)
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
icon10.gif  Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see there is a 2jz non turbo chaser so there! lol thanx robbie
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Tue, 07 October 2003 12:43

No Chaser has ever had a 2J, only cars to have are the Aristo, Altezza, and Supra.

Don't forget the Soarer (aka SC300) and Crown, both of which are available with 2JZ-GE's. I think there may be others also.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the GE's werent allowed to be complienced normally, as they didnt meet the import requirements for kw/tonne.
i dont know if this differs for private imports, but i still think that $17k is far on the cheap side for a x101
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nooo $17k was for a jzx100 but ive decided on wot im doing now lol get the jzx100 for 17k 2jz half cut for ??? putting 2j bottem end n turbos on 1j head for how usual mods cooler lowed ur all that look out mid neaxt yr for this beast
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have fun trying to put the 2JZ turbos on a 1JZ head...
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well help me out instead of just saying the problem
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2jzgte + 18yo + modifications = temporary citizen ..

Im getting scared these days with Hi-po cars winding up in Kids hands ! only 2 or less years driving experience and they land a car like this ..
the old saying " you have to crawl before you walk " dont ring true anymore - they are still crawling when they get a high performance vehicle .

I hope you have a spare 4 or 5 K stashed away for the insurance , and another 2 + 3k for repairs if you loose control of this Chaser..Oh well - best of luck to you - just dont drive like a dickhead in the chaser and make yourself a statistic
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They don't fit...heads are different.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got ya now just got explain thurly to me just geuss i'll be for out $$$for custom manifold and aftermarket turbos Rolling Eyes
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You seem to have a lot of money to throw around, why don't you do something smart and invest in a house or something and build yourself a slower car so you don't kill yourself...
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the hell are you complaing about. You got $. Think about us poor c**ts who dont have any money and have to stare at aftermarket stuff and drool, while you can wander in and buy it.
You stupid f**k. Very Happy
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
done that already got $$$ for a depposit $$$ in shares spend $$$ on car and yeh im a good driver there was only one incident in a cressida which i will not mention and a slower car now come on...wot do u drive?
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi u know who u are YOU LOOOOOOVE THE COCK SO SHUT UP AND SEE U ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How can you say you're a good driver when you've had you're licence for no more than a year? You need experience before you jump in a car with big power.

I currently still drive my first car, an RA60 Celica while I restore my 1GGTE GA61 Celica XX. I've got a year or two driving experience on you and I still wouldn't trust myself. Take it easy otherwise you'll end up a splat on the pavement...
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank
If he ended up wrapped around a pole it would be a good thing for the community.

ChaserJZX100
Keep your fantasies to yourself, no one on here wants hear them.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but i've driven for longer than that and im not gonna be a stoopid cunt like others, of course im gonna goto the drags and win lol speed on the free way normal stuff like that!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in a similar league to JCMF

I drive a gt4 now ( per avatar ) - previus to that - a ta22 that lasted me for 8 years of safe hassle free motoring

I also have 7 years driving experience on you - and started off small and worked up to the big league .. Im positive im much better for it doing it this way - as im still alive for one - and havent written off a car ..

Do the smart thing in todays market - use your compensation for the previous accisdent and buy/put a deposit on a house, cars can come later - but a house is a much more stable asset to have under your belt at 18

ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read above i've done the smart thing house was always gonna be first so dont think im blowing the whole lot on a car
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why isnt my avatar there?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeez, lay off the poor guy
just 'cause he has money, doesn't make him more or less of a person!
I know a certain person lucky enough to own a house and an expensive sports car at the age of 22 - but that doesn't change the person he is (which happens to be a manly sex-kitten)
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey thanx darven, at least some is trying to hav a go i might not know as much about stuff as some of u but i know enoughh and ask questions to learn doubt u were born with the knowledge u have now...
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah tones may be bad and very out of place!!!!
But I think all they are trying to say is that it is alot of money (whether you have it or not) and power for someone just starting to drive.. P platers put dents in bodywork nomatter how good they are, and with so much power.....trying to keep up with your friends GT-R. Can prove dangerous....
And or put u without a licence

This is comming from a self-procliamed 20yo.... who has just got their first RWD car about 2 months ago, a standard aust-spec AE86... and had their first shock of unplanned loss of traction in the wet early in the morning 2 days ago.
Shitall power and still it could have been an un-nice ending.
And just after caught doing 135km on double demerits so I will loose my licence for a month...

Just dont want u be deaded or such a rare import hurt! U hurt Mista Chaser ill hurt u hehehe!

Anyways best wishes, hope all works out...
Just hope u feel what I am saying, without feeling it as a personal attack
Peace man.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i do understand where u coming from i know u are just trying to be nice and that i appricate it as i will be driving the chaser around now and then my run about is just a r31, i plan on taking high speed lessons and all that but yeh im not gonna be that stupid and i wont hurt my baby chaser lol but yeh thanks guys look out next yr for this crazy beast and hopefully the first chaser in autosalon HOPEFULLY cause none have been so far...
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kool.. Ill keep my eye out...yummmmm. So which version are you hoping for? 2jz, 4wd or 1jz turbo?
Do u like drivin auto? Heard manuals aint easy to come by.
And the unusual variants will be hard to come by themselves, good luck sourcin, keep us all updated.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well leagly i can only import a jzx100 tourerV2.5 which is a 1jzdett yes tt no mistake its a twin turbo thats on the top of the list and one is all sourced out manual great nick and good to go private import my friend is doing and it will cost 17k no bullshit sounds like it but not. i fianlly deciced on what im doing but open for suggestens it took so long to pic the car then i found out theres a 4wd version Shocked i'll make a try hard GTR lol Laughing but but keep the suggestions and tips coming id be gratefull pics well come soon
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You've been reading too many nissan engine codes. The engine you are refering to is a 1jzgte
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think people are having a go at you because you present yourself as immature, and thus probably will kill yourself in a hi-po car

My dad was a perfect example. He wrote off 3 cars within his first year of driving, all of which were the same kind of car funnily enough(XY 351 falcons i think...something like that)
Because he thought he had mad 1337 dorifto skillz0r, alot of money(dropped out of school and started an apprenticeship really early) and no sense.

If you come across more mature and try structure your sentences in a somewhat more legible manner things might go easier when asking questions.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Tue, 07 October 2003 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChaserJZX100 wrote on Tue, 07 October 2003 23:46

which is a 1jzdett yes tt no mistake its a twin turbo

ohh dude no.......... Rolling Eyes

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Truzeno hit the nail on the head with my thoughts on this ..

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4agze pistons into a 4age block.
Next Topic:Flat Batteries
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 07:23:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087311267852783 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.