Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Purple Sprinter for sale Sat, 04 October 2003 03:47 Go to next message
Hey All

Abandoning project so it's up for sale.

Standard 4ac Sprinter. (something wrong with it but it runs)
Purple in colour
Standard Electric Sunroof (needs seal kit)
everything is pretty much standard, no real issues that i'm aware of, some tiny bits of rust but nothing serious.
has a momo steering wheel. (i've stolen the horn of it, but ill put it back)

never actually driven it as it was bought as a project car, so don't know much about it.

$1500 as is (no rego)

OR $5000 with a 3tgte conversion performed by anthony kellam.
conversion includes all the stuff necessary w/ 7mgte front mount intercooler. 3tgte is from a half cut in good condition with lowish k's from what i was told. Will get pics sometime this weekend.

anyone interested mail : mark@un.net.au

car is located in Brisbane Northside for a few more days, then its going into my garage southside.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 October 2003 03:48]

Send a private message to this user    
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Sat, 04 October 2003 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, would you sell the 3t half cut by itself??? and can you send some pics to japspec86@hotmail.com
cheers mate
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Sat, 04 October 2003 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't have pics of the half cut sorry, but it cost me 2k so thats what i'd sell it for.

will see if i can get pics of the half cut.
AE82neo
Regular

June 2002
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Sun, 05 October 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, do u have pics of the car? Where on the northside?
plz email me info on traber_ae86@hotmail.com

thnx
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Mon, 06 October 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alot of people are asking about whats needed for a rwc for this car and a little more info about it.

Rust : As far as i know it's just surface rust, havent checked over everything in a long time as it was never intended to be put on the road in it's current condition.

Paint : Car has been resprayed purple, it must have been purple originally cause it has purple-ish interior, it's a deep dark purple with some overspray on the rubber surrounds but looks quite good (i was apprehensive myself when i found out it was purple).

Engine : Engine runs from what i've been told but has a knock in it, so it's probably stuffed......not sure. As for everything else i can't see why there would be any dramas registering it after engine is fixed up or if your reallllly dodgy you could register it with the suspect engine.

Car is perfect for a project, i've no idea what sort of k's are on it, there doesnt seem to be the usual rust issues on this one. I'm planning on going over there tonite with a digi cam to take some pics, it got moved outside the other day as im moving it from Windsor to Greenslopes soon. If any of you that are interested know John "soarer21" and have seen his website www.ae86world.com (site taken down) you will have seen this car under the "project" section.
Hybrid_86
Regular

October 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Mon, 06 October 2003 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mlaser, you have email

cheers

daniel
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Mon, 06 October 2003 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
couldn't take pics tonite, was too wet, hopefully the rain will pass tommorow.
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Mon, 06 October 2003 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont supose I could gank ya interior and steering wheel lol.

Hey just outta Q. I am still learning, what is a 3tgte out of and just a quick description. As in capacity and output etc.
Are they easy fit in ae86's?
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Mon, 06 October 2003 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah interior and wheel is going with car as most of the interest is from people who want to register it etc.

3tgte is a 1.8ltr turbo, have been told they are same output as a ca18det. It's a reasonably common conversion choice as they come with a w55 g/b (strong).
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Tue, 07 October 2003 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha steering wheel and interior ws more of a joke.
So what kind of car does that engine come out of? Sorry, that is what I meant. Year and model....
And is it an easy conversion. Sorry to ask, just kinda really want to know.
Good luck with sale!
monkey_magic
Newcomer

October 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Tue, 07 October 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im definately interested, and i remember seeing the car on ae86world, very cool car!! But because the engine is stuffed, just wondering how much for a 4AGE 86kw or 100kw conversion from this same guy. I mean price for engine, conversion and engineers plate? It doesn't have to be done by you before purchase, just need a price cuz i have a budget! Razz And i remember either this guy or another guy doing a deal on this conversion at one stage??

Thanks!!
my email is sniq_e@hotmail.com
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monkey whats your budget?

not sure what a 4age conversion would be but wouldn't be much less than a 3tgte as the labour is pretty much the same. But if you let me know ure budget ill find out for you.
monkey_magic
Newcomer

October 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
budget is $3500. I'm just lookin to get a 4AGE 100kw engine, not the full half cut, or do i have to get a full half cut? Or if you can get the engine repaired we could negotiate the price?

PS: did u send a pic? cuz it didn't work.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 October 2003 01:04]

mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics have been sent to the following emails

royalbluesix@hotmail.com
timoverton@iprimus.com.au
sniq_e@hotmail.com
traber_ae86@hotmail.com

sorry bout the quality of the pics but it's the best i could do. Unfortunately john moved the car under a tree so i couldnt get pics of the front, when i move it to my place ill send out more pics.

about rwc, was told that the suspension is average and the engine is the only real problem, getting rwc shouldnt be an issue.

about 4age conversion, never done one so not too sure, plenty of posts lying around about whats' needed. As for front cut etc you just need the engine and whatever other bits are neccesary to stick it in. so shouldnt be too expensive.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics plz.
sprinter@boostcruising.com
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent.
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
traber_ae86@hotmail.com
sniq_e@hotmail.com
royalbluesix@hotmail.com

emails did not work, damn hotmail.

Pics are posted here

http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00128.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00129.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00130.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00131.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00132.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00133.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00134.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00136.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00137.JPG
http://www.maccustoms.com.au/DVC00138.JPG
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
willing to seperate any parts?
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really, don't have the time and want to try and get as much of what i paid for it back.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like the colour,

i'd buy it off you if you were not on the opposite side of the country Very Happy
monkey_magic
Newcomer

October 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car looks very cool from the outside!! So i'll seriously buy the car if you can tell me what is wrong with the engine or anything else that might prevent it from being road worthy. And depending on how big the problem is, how negotiable is the price? Very Happy

thanks!

PS: Can u send me or post up better quality pics please? Razz

sniq_e@hotmail.com
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
knock in the bottom end, presume a bigends gone
evilsub
Regular

August 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn.. thats a nice sprinter man.

gluck with sale
Hybrid_86
Regular

October 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Wed, 08 October 2003 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again, you have pm
monkey_magic
Newcomer

October 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Thu, 09 October 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm. i've had second thoughts and decided that i need something that i can just jump in and drive. getting it fixed is way too much fuss for me cuz i work full time. car looks good so good luck with the sale!! Very Happy
turbokid
Regular

May 2002
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Thu, 09 October 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hate people that do that ^ Confused
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Purple Sprinter for sale Thu, 09 October 2003 11:04 Go to previous message
car is sold, thanks for all the interest fella's

Hybrid_86 is the new owner, can't wait to see the ca18det in her, good luck man.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTD: JZX100 plate
Next Topic:WTB: AE92 COROLLA SX HATCH! MELBOURNE!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:13:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066559314727783 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.