draven {school nick, last name ect}
norbie
JCMF
can anyone guess mine Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to be predator until 1998....when in science, i created the evil foetus. Very Happy

acutally i found a picture of a kidney (simplified) and drew horns and an evil face on it. the teacher then took my science book and my shit memory got the better of me and i remembered it as a foetus.

then i liked the way evil foetus was completely unique, so i changed my nickname to it. on everything, everywhere. i am the one and only. Very Happy

nice rant there, huh?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to have the nick Kamikaze until one day I became fed up of not having anything unique. One day I had to get a new e-mail account and figured stuff it, use the first name that comes into your head. Funnily enough, the first thing "callmefrank" was taken, so "justcallmefrank" it became to differentiate it. Smile

I'm either using that, or if I can only have 8 characters it will be "iamfrank".

Thats all, nothing more, nothing less, odd, but unique Nod
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to be klyad(school login Razz)
then it was duckman on some FXP boards back in my geeky days(that name was aimed at pissing off a guy i knew...)
then cyber-punk...well when i registered for this board i was drunk, couldnt think of anything so i pressed ctrl+v to see what i had copied.
cyber-punk is actually the name my best mate uses on any msg forum he's on(apart from toymods, supraforums, celicasupra.com and a couple other car boards Razz)

so thats my story
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to sit on the speakers at home nightclub thrashing my fists around in the air when i was munged.

CS/Battlefield/TFC - [FOPAM]6feetdeep

FOPAM - FuckOurPupilsAreMassive
the spray we used for CS was a classic Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 07 October 2003 09:44]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon1.gif  Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark was the name of one of my roleplaying characters (I used to play AD&D in highschool).

It describes me well anyway 'coz I can be quite an intense irritation...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my name is Karl Witzlperger, you figure it out...
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak feral = wild, 4 = 4 cylinder, mr2 = umm.. yeah mr2.

Twisted Evil

http://www.members.aol.com/feral4mr2/images/feral4.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 06 October 2003 13:14]

gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my name comes from a video game, but not the one you would think. It comes from the absolutely craptastic gt64 on the n64. I used to have the email addie gt64@n64rocks.com and when I went into chat rooms would use gtman. I've been using gtman now for about 4 or 5 years. The other name I started using about a year ago is Febrescio Santouras, or just santouras. I think I made that up cause it was the most latino sex goddish name I could think of, which doesn't describe me at all in the least bit Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven .. rather boring

from the movie "The Crow" (see avatar pic for a scene from the movie)
lead character is called Eric Draven
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
witzl: i knew what yours was cause i saw your dyno readout and it had your name up the top
draven, i thought it may have been
"DRAVEN"="D RAVEN"="THE RAVEN" Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aahhhhh

I used to have people thinking they were clever by deliberately mistyping "craven" - but they mjust have grown up or been killed Smile
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it 'Feel me leaving'?

i used to have a black supra. Rolling Eyes

Essentially it should now be blue/silver supra.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more likely his name is phil, and he gave someone a melvin
or his name is phil, and someone gave him a melvin
or he gave someone called phil a melvin Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to have a nick of "Ralph" back at school cause I looked like that kid off that shitty old TV show "Ship To Shore", and it stuck Confused. Anyway kinda grew up and look nothing like him now so needed a new nick, I like the idea of Alchemy, turning anything into the world into gold(would pay for mods more easily), so I spose I'm the "Alchemist", yer so thats where mine came from.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 October 2003 14:02]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and there I was thinking it had something to do with the band alchemist, ot maybe the acoustic alchemy cds Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea I've heard of the Band "Alchemist", and the game "Alchemist" and there is also a company called "Alchemy Inc." based in Sydney.....But mine is the Gold/Chemist type of Alchemist
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to use the nick RatSalad back in my IRC dayz

then spent some time on counterstrike as RetroJoe and then Day Of Defeat as Uber_General_Von_Krackenfart Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 07 October 2003 02:01]

wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wizzfizz = sherbert
2097 = year of One Must Fall (great game)

i used to be vince, or go4glory for a short while. wizzfizz was good cause i was trying to think of an email addy and my bro walked in eating a packet.

i actually tried going back to irc not long ago, but i realised why i left: short funnies seperated by LONG unfunny bits.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: what do your nicknames mean Mon, 06 October 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my counter strike name is usually John_Coward or Kim_Beastly
Lately i've been Wantabe whever i drop in(was drunk...should of bee wannabe)
DOD used to be Col. Von Kleinzeiht
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In all my gaming/website etc I used to be Excalibur. But as you can probably guess, most of the time that name was taken. So I was reading a novel, and they had the Celtic spelling of Excalibur. So now I am always Caledwvech.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica

The result of a Lamborghini 1/2 cut being bolted to a Celica.

1. this is the merging of my two all time favorite cars
Lamborghini Countach 25th anniv. (haven't owned....YET)
RA28 Celica. (on to my 4th RA28 + 2 RA40)

2. Saw a sticker on the back of a Corolla years ago that said
Rollaghini and thourght that was pretty cool.

I was going to include my third fav. car ie HSV Maloo
But Lambolicaloo Just sounds Shit Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heehee, i usually have the following nicks for CS or multi-games:

# Hilters_Jihad
# Roundeye
# Sheisse_junger
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
based on my middle name - hendrik

my wolfenstein: enemy territory nick is bangeduptheslamer
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mlaser doen't mean much

the M stand for Mark and in vic nickname was Laser (last name Lazenby) it was something else but it EVENTUALLY got shortened as it wasn't appreciated by me Smile.

in CS nickname is : [tATu]_Laser

Bunch of my mates decided to make a mock clan, and considering everyone loves lesbians it was the natural choice.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'Dodgy' was a label from jealous mates cause I tend to score the odd bargain or too (car parts or anime stuff) at a steal, so much so that it had to be a 'dodgy' deal ... Rolling Eyes

'Haro' because of this character:

http://store6.yimg.com/I/littlethingsmeanalot_1754_65670140

Nuff said ...

[Updated on: Tue, 07 October 2003 12:44]

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Daz............ and I thought you where refering to a bad Haro freestyle bike.

SPEEDCORE.......... it's a style of electronica, anything with less than 180-190 BPM should not be considered SPEEDCORE.

It also has a sort of automotive theme..... ie. SPEED

Other names I have used in the past.......... Counter Strike was a haven for different names...... BOSS HOGG and HORNEY GRANNY where the names I used to use for C/S.

HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im just a Hoon at heart, even if i dont show it often Smile
And a few years back on CS I was |ATF|-RA-23 but it looked too much like the word AFRICA so I became a mac10/tmp whore and changed it to Sab0teur.

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yojimbo is the lead character played by Toshiro Mifune in my favourite Akira Kurasawa film (film of the same name).

He is a sort of grungy alcoholic Ronin dude who carves up a country town for money and has the last laugh.

worth watching if you get the chance.

Matt

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roleplaying games I'm Erasmus from the old Heroe's Quest.
Simulator games I'm FuckStick
CS/RavenShield/etc. I'm ShaiTan which is 'the name of the devil' which I thought was appropriate since I was going around killing people.

HKSPete was the only thing I could think of when I joined this forum. At the time my car was riddled with HKS stuff. And I also wanted something in my nick that was my actual name. Its very impersonal when people only know you by a screen name.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt, I always thought Yojimbo was best said very fast.

yojimbo
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A none-too-subtle play on my surname that has persisted for 30 years.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50 bucks says heroes quest ripped the name erasmus from the semi-famous philosopher in the 1500s

I was waiting for you to chime in GT Smile
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erasmus Desiderious? He's a pretty cool philosipher. Dutch bloke.

Not sure if they stole it off him, but I've been using that name ever since the game came out many moons ago. Of course everyone on IRC shortened it to Eras, which could be typed very quickly, again many moons ago.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines pretty obvious. i made it up years ago in early high school when a mate told me about a BBS (which was new to me at the time) and that was the first time i need some sorta nick and being the time when i think it was the EVO 3 lancer that came out i mated that with STi cause i thought soobies were cool aswell Smile i would have changed it to something toyota later on but who can be bother its just easier this way.
i also use the nick S8NSW8N ocasionally for some reason Rolling Eyes
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee, I wonder where my nick came from... Rolling Eyes

How original Razz
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 07 October 2003 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mines from all the way back in primary school, pretty skinny and I showed some ribs
my last name is Robison

So I got the name Ribbo

And its stuck with me till today

and I just got new plates from parents for my 21st

RIBO21
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 08 October 2003 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I fall asleep... easily ... everywhere... and I like lots of sleep... Hence Pumpkin... from the fairytale of Cinderella.. Turn into a pumpkin.. Get it??
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 08 October 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about Havoc?
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 08 October 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hopefully not in your opel calibra when its travelling at 250km/h cause we know it can Smile
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 08 October 2003 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

What about Havoc?

Arrgghh... Last resort.. I couldn't think of anything else.. It's my dogs name!!!

Quote:

hopefully not in your opel calibra when its travelling at 250km/h cause we know it can

LOL... Course it can!!! I try not to... I have done that once and ran into a falcon with a filthy big towbar... I didn't wake up well..
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 08 October 2003 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummm, I don't play video games, so you can just call me Clint!
Helmann
Regular

July 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Thu, 09 October 2003 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine is from highschool.
Had a funny character i would do all the time.
Was a mixed up priest that was always preaching about hell.
And one day some guy i didn't know asked me if i was the hell man.
So i became Helmann.
Spelt like that just to be different.
My other handles are Quidgybow and McSquidgy.
Quidgybow is from simpsons and Mcsquidgy was the name i gave to a stress release ball that looked kewl.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Thu, 09 October 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, how did I come up with mine???
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Thu, 09 October 2003 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my last name is melvin Razz
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 10 October 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive a white corolla... with a 4agze... after much thought I formed whitegze.

I really should have been a brain surgeon.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 10 October 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or better yet a politician Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 10 October 2003 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 came from the fact that i had a classic 1971 toyota celica ..

I added the QUE instead of the C to make it more net L@@7 Smile

had thought about changing it to something referring to Gt4's - but everyone knows me on here as that now ..

I use Bones on FPS multiplayers because im a scrawny bony runt Wink

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 10 October 2003 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scrawny bony runt hey? Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 10 October 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup - hardly bodyfat at all on me - im bony + thin.

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 10 October 2003 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrm - I dont remember posting that
Im usre there as meant to be some biting remark following it, or at least something mildly humorous

ah well
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 10 October 2003 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UMMMMMMMMM Laughing
mine is just the name i aquired from school, work and soccer!!! so yeah from justin to JUZZO im not really sure where it came from! Smile
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 10 October 2003 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK so you really want to know.....Well my fav movie is Smokey And The Bandit....Hence my nick is Bandit.....love the Trans Am..
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Sat, 11 October 2003 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well last name Gins, i have red hair so i get gingermegs and the such so yeah just ended up being Ginsie,

My brother has Number plates GIN55Y so i had to get GIN51E Very Happy
kc_347
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: what do your nicknames mean Thu, 23 October 2003 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think mine is the simplest of all
My initial is KC + my cars rego is PD347 = kc_347
<------tells it all
knackers
Regular

November 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Thu, 23 October 2003 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well got my nickname knackers when i first stared my apprentaship but wilson seams to be getting used a lot now.
cya knackers or wilson
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Thu, 23 October 2003 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No rewards for figuring mine out i think i totally lacked imagination that day Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 24 October 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine comes from my name
Johal Allistar Zolton Gow
JAZG doseent work so i pissed off the Z to make Jag
7799 was hotmails fault, all i wanted was a nice little Jag@hotmail .com address.. but NOOOO, theres no way on earth that could happen.. "why dont you try some of these other suggestions".. me being an impatient prat just clicked the top one, hence Jag7799

God i hate hotmail Mad haha
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 24 October 2003 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine is simple and predictable...but im not a forums junkie yet so its worth a post Rolling Eyes miss meaning female...and 22 meaning my car...then again on toymods...'miss' could be anyone Laughing
MEL
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 24 October 2003 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 24 October 2003 10:26

Mine comes from my name
Johal Allistar Zolton Gow
JAZG doseent work so i pissed off the Z to make Jag
7799 was hotmails fault, all i wanted was a nice little Jag@hotmail .com address.. but NOOOO, theres no way on earth that could happen.. "why dont you try some of these other suggestions".. me being an impatient prat just clicked the top one, hence Jag7799

God i hate hotmail Mad haha

http://biocomp.stanford.edu/people/joel/MyImages/hall20012.gif
you should have kept the j Cool

Why use hotmail then? theres plenty of other freemail servers that arent as slow and hax0r prone as hotmail.. plus a lot of others wont sell your email address to advertisers Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 24 October 2003 08:00]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Strapping Young Lad
Next Topic:how much for an engine from sydney to brisbane?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:10:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011408090591431 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.