Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Any one guilty of perving on their own car?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

icon14.gif  Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 21:58 Go to next message
Because i know i am.
As i walk towards her in the carpark, a smile creeeps onto my face.

Driving to work, whenever i stop at traffic lights or a cross walk i look at the reflection of my car int he car in front of me, or in a shop window...

What can i say, she has a very long way to go. But god damn my car is one sexy bitch! Very Happy

*edit: me cant spell very goodly*

[Updated on: Thu, 09 October 2003 21:59]

Send a private message to this user    
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im the same whenever u go past glass buildings and can see the car i cant stop looking.... im going to have an accident one day doing it.... LOL
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have that problem too.

I love looking in the shop windows, just to see how trendy my car loooks when shes rolling along. Razz

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, love looking at my car in shopfronts my girlfriend is convinced I'm perving on other women, she just can't understand my secret affair with my car. Razz
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup. Guilty. The worse thing is that I own a cheese wedge! Not much to look at!
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm thinking of putting a lounge chair in the garage so I can just go sit there and perve in comfort.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got one,
And a fridge
and T.V
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough* guilty *cough*

yeah i know its an RA40 but it can still look relatively good in soft light. Shocked
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Thu, 09 October 2003 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica - U bastard... I'm jealous Evil or Very Mad
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my g/f is threatening to put a bed out there as well.

Me thinks the garage will soon become the "Dog House"

but I'm not complaining, more perv time.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeap, I perve on both my cars, especially after I wash my silver car, looks so much better. And I do the reflection off the car infront too Laughing looks awesome when you have your headlights on Smile It will look sexier when lowered Very Happy
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep me to sounds like everyone does Very Happy but if where you's are but sometimes the only thing to perve on your the car cause in tamworth there is nothing but bush pigs most of the time but on a good day you get the "near run up the back of the guy in front", it aint good when the misses is in the car and it happens cause she knows that you must of been looking at somthing more important than the road Laughing
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My gf always catches me looking at my car as we walk past it! Smile

Although lately I've noticed my car is looking back at me.... it seems to be trying to say "I'd like a big turbo....Wash me again please - slower this time.....I'd be happier with a bigger intercooler.....Please can I have some new wheels..Pleeeeeease"
It's getting a bit eerie! Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak WOW.. i dont feel so wierd anymore.

there are others out there just like me. Very Happy

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im guilty too
even now, in its less than drivable condition, when I come up the street and see that sexy nose pointing at me, with the power buldge and shining paint, light reflecting off the windscreen.....

then as I get closer the massive crater in the side of it becomes visible, and I nearly cry every time Sad
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I love walking around the rolla in a carpark , looking at the front and back clearances , the wheels , the streamlined appearence.

One day I'm guna give it a big hug infront of alot of people and get called a weirdo.
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive been caught out kneeling down with my head near the road to get a better angle... so yes, i have a semi-narcissistic affair with my car. Ive never seen it driven past before, as Ive always been the driver Very Happy
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HooN wrote on Fri, 10 October 2003 21:13

Ive been caught out kneeling down with my head near the road to get a better angle... so yes, i have a semi-narcissistic affair with my car. Ive never seen it driven past before, as Ive always been the driver Very Happy

Same with me , I've always wanted someone to run my car past me so I can perve at it but I don't want anyone to drive it.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The first step is admitting we all have a problem....

Hi my name is Jake and i like to look at my car... i like to look at it lots. Twisted Evil
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im fully guilty.. especially with the reflection in shop windows and stuff.. while im driviung.. maybe its cause the shoddy reflection makes the old girl look better lol
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guilty, especially after washing it and admiring the bonnet blulge, I love the front of old skool celicas Very Happy
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i caught up with the guy that painted my car the other day and he caressed it in such a indecent way, admiring his handywork. but from where i was standing it looked perverted. vehicular molestation
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sure do! mmmm celica (Druels)
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Fri, 10 October 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 10 October 2003 21:37

Im fully guilty.. especially with the reflection in shop windows and stuff.. while im driviung.. maybe its cause the shoddy reflection makes the old girl look better lol

You hit the nail on the head dude. The XX isn't much to look at, but I even like looking at the RA60 in the shop windows, hides all its imperfections Very Happy
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the best shop window one is when your crusing along at about 30 or so in the sun and the rims are all polished up and sparking with light, and you see the reflection just slide along so gracefully. i have big windows at my work that i drive past every day Very Happy theres speed humps too so i watch how the suspension travels over the bumps

i love my car
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep i do the same thing lang when i go to park my car for uni i roll past mirrored shop windows complete with speed bumps so i roll by extraaaaaa slowly. Very Happy
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speed humps with mirror windows are the best Very Happy
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u guys sound like u wack off over ur cars too !!! Shocked
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
better it be over the car, than looking in the mirror Laughing
bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no comment..

i got my mate to drive my car past me the other day just after a wash so i could see y ppl always look at me!!

also, gives u an idea of how lound ur car actually is when at 7500rpm.. Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats something I want to do - get a mate to thrash it past me, so I can see how fast it accelerates, and how it sounds.
I know how fast it feels to accelerate (damn fast) - but I want to see from outside my baby squat on the back wheels and take off
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since I'm such a nice person. I'll volunteer my precious time to driving your car for you... Nod
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, my name's Karl. And i like to look at my car.

So does my girlfriend Smile

I too do the window thing, esp driving down vic rd after uni. Windows down, wheels spinning and glimmering in the sunlight, the perfect curves bouncing softly and seductively as she rolls over some bumps, and the slight lean forward she gives when she comes to a halt...... Cool

Just to tease... (sexy arse shot!)
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDsFzkUFLDg!axPLSqE2sE9CRav9ZX!KZ86DJjBD!YOe6BH1YC5U4N3WHhiPo8HlARb7vgjy3*1G0wL9x*5vXwNqNTot!MiS94tkIDY50o/sexy%20arse.jpg?dc=4675439690504751795

----
Funny story about looking at my car... one night driving home up Pennant Hills rd there was a young couple cuddling on the footpath. Im cruising along, having just roared around the corner in second, now in 4th. The guy literally plonks his missus down next to him, and points and perves on my car as a drive past.
As for the girl... the look on her face was priceless. "Not happy Jan!", she was green!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you're so generous max!
nah, Ill get ashling to do it for me... then I can call in a favour to drive his mkIV Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im guilty, and my car is brown......erm i mean bronze Evil or Very Mad
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After juggs and mangew came over to lend a hand in some guage installations , I got mangew to give my car a bunt up and down the street a few times so I could observe it and listen to it.

I must say I love it , the sounds of the engine , even tho it was only to 5500 as I told mangew coz my gb has really had it . But yeah , it has made me love my car even more.

It has an angry aura to it when it goes by Evil or Very Mad I farking love it.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sat, 11 October 2003 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sat, 11 October 2003 17:52

Is that your car in your avatar? If so, thats brown dude, I've seen bronze ones, and that ain't it Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sun, 12 October 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guilty,
u haveto laugh at yourself or your self-esteem will be shot to shit. Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sun, 12 October 2003 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Sun, 12 October 2003 01:40

Evil_Foetus wrote on Sat, 11 October 2003 17:52

Is that your car in your avatar? If so, thats brown dude, I've seen bronze ones, and that ain't it Smile

bronze Laughing he's bronze when he's feeling good, brown when he's not feeling so good. Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sun, 12 October 2003 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My name is Joel and I like to watch Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sun, 12 October 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im the same...i was driving home from nsw today, to see a supra same model and colour as mine driving ahead...could almost feel like it was mine...so i sped up and sat driving next to it for a while...just staring...gazing..druelling Razz
Cressida Supra
Regular

September 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sun, 12 October 2003 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sheepishly raises hand* - guilty

lumpy wrote on Fri, 10 October 2003 12:23

Although lately I've noticed my car is looking back at me.... it seems to be trying to say "I'd like a big turbo....Wash me again please - slower this time.....I'd be happier with a bigger intercooler.....Please can I have some new wheels..Pleeeeeease"

heheh, mines now saying - "So, you've FINALLY bought that 1uz for me. Well....get off ya ass and put the f*cker in me, you know you want to"
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sun, 12 October 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think mine spends its days and nights swearing at me for defiling it
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sun, 12 October 2003 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mines sitting there going "Hello? Anybody out there? I'm cold and naked, and I want my clothes back Smile Can someone get me down from here? I hate being suspended"...
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Sun, 12 October 2003 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL... I think half the photos I took of my recent trip to tassie were of my car.. not my relatives... hehehe
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Mon, 13 October 2003 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think mine swears at me and says "here we go again, another f#$king thrashing tonight, when will this idiot grow up"..... but she loves it never lets me down.... (touch wood) Smile Very Happy
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Mon, 13 October 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes very guilty it is currently broken and sat on the front lawn when i walk up the street after catching the bus(i fkn hate buses) home from work i stop admire and stroke her saying its ok baby you'll be fixed soon and i'll give you a wash and a good thrashing Laughing

i know im sick Confused Laughing

come one people fess up who talks to there car?
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Mon, 13 October 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I talk to my car very often.

...Come on baby, just over this hill, theres a servo on the other side...

...whooa, Stop girl, stop...Phew.

...Now what????...

...Start ya Bitch...

...Giddiup Girl...

Embarassed
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Mon, 13 October 2003 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Mon, 13 October 2003 09:19

yes very guilty it is currently broken and sat on the front lawn when i walk up the street after catching the bus(i fkn hate buses) home from work i stop admire and stroke her saying its ok baby you'll be fixed soon and i'll give you a wash and a good thrashing Laughing

i know im sick Confused Laughing

come one people fess up who talks to there car?

I stroke my black celica and reassure it that it will get fixed soon (hopefully this weekend) then a good thrashing Smile
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Mon, 13 October 2003 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like washing the poopra
gives me a real excuse to stroke her
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Mon, 13 October 2003 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah welcome to car pervers annon.!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Wed, 15 October 2003 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and you thought you were alone!!!

i rememberd reading this a while back,thought you guys would find it amusing!.

http://www.you-are-a-huge-nerd.com/public/freesig/over_rev1.jpg
http://www.you-are-a-huge-nerd.com/public/freesig/over_rev2.jpg
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Wed, 15 October 2003 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh just in case anyone was wondering the pics were taking out of the "Over Rev!" comic (www.mangacity.net). Its about a chick and her Aw11 mr2.
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Any one guilty of perving on their own car? Mon, 20 October 2003 07:52 Go to previous message
im guilty too. ill marry mine one day. the bitch cost do much but.

mr ke70
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Will I pass pink slip like this? (Poll)
Next Topic:Short video's of my car drifting.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 20:02:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012218952178955 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.