Toymods » Cruises and Events » melbourne cup super sprint at sandown

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
melbourne cup super sprint at sandown Sat, 11 October 2003 12:06 Go to next message
ford 4 car club is having its annual cup day sprint 135 for the noisy sprint 12 cars on track at 1 time with 5 lap sprints 1 warm up and 3 flying 1 cool down ,who from around melbourne is going besides giant tomato and myself and steve (ke25 blacktop rocket )
  Send a private message to this user    
i2obert
Regular

July 2003

Re: melbourne cup super sprint at sandown Mon, 13 October 2003 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going with ma friends to see ma friend race lol im looking into starting to do these type of races whats invold and how often are meets and thats
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: melbourne cup super sprint at sandown Tue, 14 October 2003 12:03 Go to previous message
You need to join a CAMS affiliated car club. I am a memeber of Melbourne Uni Car Club ($26/year). Then you need to get a level 2S licence ($90). The you need to fit a fire extinguisher to your car ($30) and have an extra bonnet securing mechanism (bonnet clips, caribenna [sic] clip) and a blue triangle to show where the battery is. You need to put clear contact over the forward facing glass lights. You need to wear ankle to wrist non synthetic clothing. You need a helmet. You need to pay for the event ($90-120 per meet). They pop up every month or so. Currently sprints can only occur at Sandown, PI and Winton as Calder recently lost their CAMS track licence.

It is a hoot.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Kill Bill & Old Pacific Hwy Cruise 18/10/03 (Tonight!)
Next Topic:86 TOFU SHOP CRUZ
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 07:14:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035841464996338 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.