Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hiaaa
Regular

May 2002
FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Wed, 15 October 2003 07:58 Go to next message
I got one set of wheel and tyre for sale, they are 2 pieces 16x8" wheels, multi-fit(4x114.3 & 5x114.3), two of them have 0 offset, other 2 have about +3mm offset. Tyres are Falken Azenis semi-slick, 215/45/16, heaps of tread, but 2 of them had some scratch at one side (scratch by the guard). $950 the lot. (Tyres alone will cost over $1000)
Here's some pic:
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~turbo86/photo/16/

hiaaa@yahoo.com

Leon

[Updated on: Wed, 15 October 2003 08:08]

Send a private message to this user    
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Wed, 15 October 2003 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very interested want to come have a look this weekend send me your number and ill call you. get back to me asap as i am in brisbane this weekend.

Jason
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Wed, 15 October 2003 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leon my friend, those rims are +15 offset on the rear and +18 offset on the front mate and thats a damn cheap price you have them at. The marks on the tyres are minimal, just scratches in the rubber on the sidewall and they in no way compromise the integrity of the tyre guys, so snap them up cause they are an absolute steal.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hiaa,

I'm lucky your in Brissie and the freight would kill me, otherwise they'd be sold by now. Evil or Very Mad

Bugger. Sad Nice rims and tyres and good deal Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you consider separating wheels and tyres? im VERY keen on the wheels alone...

if you could let me know what you think Confused

cheers
ed
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actualy, in EXTREEMELY keen on rims only, if you have a price in mind, let me know...

i may have a buyer for the tyres also, but cant confirm...
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would u condsider for the wheels them selves...

hiaaa
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys I would like to sell the lot at this stage. BTW those tyres are street legal.

soarer21: Thanks John, because the stick had come off so I measure it myself, and I got 24cm-12cm=12cm... anyway you must be right, Cheers!

Alex: I got problem with your email, please PM me.

Leon
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs...

i can appreciate youd prefer to sell the lot as a whole Smile

however, if you ever consider separating, please contact me as im sure we could come to a reasonable figure.

cheers
ed
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill buy em if freight isnt too much. can u find out how much for me?

cheers
hiaaa
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's your post code?

Leon
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is freight charged by weight as well as dimensions?
i dont really need the tyres
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
freight by aust post goes by weight alone (up to 20kg) up to a certain size limit. alternatively, i think, if a package is very large, it gets charged as if it weighed a lot (check austpost.com)

it cost me about $18 per wheel to ship 4 individualy packaged (and sent) wheels to melbourne from sydney. i suspect youd be looking at ~$40 per wheel to perth, and this is not registered post, just regular. dont even think of shipping them with tyre fitted $$$

if you go with a courier or transport company, dont expect them to be any cheaper either Rolling Eyes

ps - get in line for the 'rim only' purchase Very Happy

cheers
ed
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh too much fucking around...

sorry im gonna pull out of this one Sad Sad Sad
go for it guys
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Thu, 16 October 2003 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On the subject of freight, I got four wheels and tyres from Brisbane to Perth for $80, through a local company here.
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Fri, 17 October 2003 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in brisbane this weekend not to sure if ill be able to make it that far south would you be coming into the city way anytime you could shcuk a wheel in your car to bring to me i am interested.

Jason
turbotree
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Fri, 17 October 2003 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI

clintgodde, can you tell me what is the name of the freight company that you used?
Cos I am interested in the wheels just donno how to get them down to Syd.

Alex
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Fri, 17 October 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, sent you a PM.
Leon, is your car lowered, and if so how and what have you used? If not, how badly do the tyres hit the front guards (you mentioned two edges have "scratches " on the tyres?)
hiaaa
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Fri, 17 October 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got coil-over at the front, the "scratches" was done by my friend which I bought from,I had massage the guard and done a wheel alignment (adjust the caster) to get the front fit, because they are real fat!

Jason: I will be in the city from 7am to 11am. Please send me a email if you want to meet.

Leon
4AGE-AE86
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Sat, 18 October 2003 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This sprinter wouldnt happen to run a 4agze and had all the work carried out by Anthony Kellam would it (also running a front mount???? If so nice set up mate. The gtr coil overs on the back are wicked. As is the Hilux LSD. Did you get that scrubbing sorted out with the diff. We will have to go out and have a cruise sometime. I am running a late model DLi 4AGZE in an Ae86:)
hiaaa
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Mon, 20 October 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that's me, the car still needs lot of touch up work ($$$)...
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Tue, 21 October 2003 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
again with the cool shit for ma60's... man i might have to buy another! Laughing GL wit the sale!

ps they'd look sick as on a dropped Mk2! heads up!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Tue, 21 October 2003 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh i want these bad, but can someone (ed)explain if my calculations are right? will i need an extra 22.5mm of clearance behind the rim to fit the +18 offset rim onto an MA61 with +8 offset at 7inches wide?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Wed, 22 October 2003 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glen, you dont have to worry about the calculations - im in front of you in the line!! Laughing

22.5mm is correct thou - and if you mount 225/50/16 tyres the side wall of the tyre will bulge less than the 225/60/14's as found stock

there 'should' be adequate space (especially with ra60 struts!)
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Wed, 22 October 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which reminds me...

hiaaa, are you any closer to determining whether you are prepared to separate tyres from rims? if you are, please contact me: serotonergic@hotmail.com and im sure we can come to a good price Nod

cheers
ed
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Wed, 22 October 2003 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well after doing some primitive mesurements i figure the tie rod is going to be easily fouled at the front and there is a possibility of the suspension arm fouling the back, so unless ed devises some method to combat these forces im out
hiaaa
Regular

May 2002
SOLD: a set of big fat 2 pieces 16x8" with semi-slick Wed, 22 October 2003 07:31 Go to previous message
Sorry guys, the wheels and tyres are sold to Sydney today.
Thanks Smile
Leon
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Lightened 4AG flywheel and TRD pressure plate
Next Topic:Game Boy Colour with game
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 00:22:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062029361724854 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.