Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Tue, 14 October 2003 06:40 Go to next message
Complete car to wreck, what do you want?
  Send a private message to this user  
purple_people_eater_1
Regular

June 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 15 October 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey do u still have the instrument cluster? if so what condition is it in? where about are u and how much do u want for it?

Cheers Kieran
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 15 October 2003 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Instrument cluster is in good condition, how's $35 delivered to your door sound, as my location which is clearly shown, is Perth, WA not Perth, Tas?!
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 15 October 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what motor is in it?? 4k???
justin
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 15 October 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it's a 4K. Motor ancilleries (ie, alt, fuel pump, dizzy, ...) are available, however I'd like to keep the long motor.

Forgot to mention, it has a KE55 style dash in it, not the earlier KE30 type. Can anyone tell me if this would be factory fitted, or a retrofit by someone? Car was built 6/77
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Tue, 21 October 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still wrecking!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Tue, 21 October 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it fkd? (does it run?)

if you ever have a bunky for sale pm, i can freshen up on my bush hakin skills Laughing
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Tue, 21 October 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It runs fine, but I want the short motor, so where does that leave us? Rolling Eyes Laughing
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
short motor? Confused (whats that the 4k?)

come on i want a bunky to thrash Very Happy Laughing
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummmmmm, ..., I know a dude with a green MK2 Corona, with 16's and a sick motor, that'd be good for a thrash!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Shocked Laughing Rolling Eyes
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i do have a sick motor (one of the valves is fkd, currently getting fixed) but i love getting hold of bunky corollas to thrash you can rev the tis of them all day long and they just keep going.

you still havent answered the question what the fk is a short motor unless your reffering to your...... Laughing

you havent been sniffin petrol have u Razz Laughing Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, A short motor is basically a motor less the head and timing chain/belts and covers, and also minus the bolt on's (ie engine mounts, alt, starter, ...). A long motor is the complete engine less the bolt on ancilleries, and a complete motor is everything - including bolt on's!
If you know of any 3K or 4K motors to suit rebuild that you find in your travels, I'm interested?! Have plans to build a 3K rally motor to show someone up one day!
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint, whats the head like? wouldnt mind a cheap one to do a bit of work with. also is the motor a dished or flat piston 4k?

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool if i do come across any it will be in a bunky i / we (mates) buy for a bush hacker they usually pop a tyre or the clutch goes then we just sit a brick on the accelarator and wait for the bang you would be suprised how long a motor can sit there reving for a corolla with 2 popped tyres, bogged sat there for 10 minutes valve bouncing (it had a thermo) so we ran up took the brick off still idled sweet un hooked the thermo chucked the brick back on it lasted about 2 minutes then bang the radiator hose popped off and a few other lines black shit went every big cloud off smoke one cooked rolla
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I have the motor?

pro ke, head has been asked after by somone else at this point in time, though I do have another in the shed if you want it, for $25. Not sure on the engine's internals, it's still complete at the moment.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clintgodde wrote on Wed, 22 October 2003 15:51

Can I have the motor?

im guessing thats sarcasm? Laughing

My mates got an efi 4k (i think) in a rwd starlet the thing is a machine its in good condition to but he payed like 2000 for it so he wouldnt sell it for peaunuts. Its defintly an efi k motor though i know that for sure.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, I was serious. I'm happy to come and pick it up, but if it's in the pine plantation, I don't have a 4WD so might need some help getting it. I'll also need "clean" engine number motors, if you don't know it's history, I'm not prepared to take the chance. Having said that, I'm happy to also check any engine number you can give me, on motors found in said pine plantation (we all know the history of cars that wind up there!).
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool nah we thrashed a shit load of cars up near the Alkamos
they're (council) developing new suburbs up there so they fished all of the cars out and there was a pile no shit of like 30 cars
4 gemis 3 corollas 3 magnas an old skyline a van a suzuki 3 door 2 commodores were some we dumped there (of those i can remember) they where all fkd and stiped for parts they've all gone to the scrap yard know though, but next time we get a bunky i'll save the motor just for you Very Happy Laughing
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Wed, 22 October 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh by the way we never get any stolen shit its usually un registered.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Fri, 24 October 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still wrecking, before it get's sent to the Asian scrap metal market to come back as a Hyundai, Mazda, or ..., shock horror, ..., a Honda Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Tue, 28 October 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpity bump!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Sun, 02 November 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last call before it goes to the crusher!
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Thu, 06 October 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u wouldnt have a ke30 chrome rear bumper would u?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Thu, 06 October 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, it's on it's way back to Australia as a Hyundai!
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: Wrecking: KE30 Sedan, nothing over $25! Thu, 06 October 2005 05:21 Go to previous message
Laughing damn cos sum guy hit my 55 and wanted a ke30 rear bumper
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:CT26 (7mgte turbo) $550
Next Topic:FS: Motorcycle GP tickets Oct 14-16.Going cheap!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:37:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057730674743652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.