Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby?(details posted)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
icon3.gif  Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby?(details posted) Fri, 10 October 2003 14:13 Go to next message
Heya guys,

Anybody from around the Hornsby(or Coast) areas want to meet up and cruise down the "real cruise"? As much as I hate to suggest it Thornleigh maccas aint a bad point meet up, but I'm open to some other suggestions. Anyway any ideas?

Alchemist(Nath)

[Updated on: Wed, 22 October 2003 11:04]

Send a private message to this user    
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Sat, 11 October 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love too, but i still don't know if my car will be on the road by then. Still waiting on engineers cert and blue slip, need new rubber for blue slip which i am waiting on from juzzo. But if i can get it back on the road by then sure.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Sun, 12 October 2003 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be there being a Hornsby boy
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Mon, 13 October 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in for that!

Dan
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Mon, 13 October 2003 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kool, well closer to the date I'll try and figure out how long it takes from Thornleigh to Homebush, bout 40 mins I reckon(being generous), and I'll come up with a meeting time.
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Tue, 14 October 2003 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in ,
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Tue, 14 October 2003 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If my parts come back from Noltec in time i'll meet up on the Coast or at Hornsby.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Tue, 14 October 2003 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be there, i will probably come with dave! davo, call me asap about that rubber
justin
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Wed, 15 October 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hate to dissapoint but the celica won't street legal by then, engineer wants new brakes and an emmisions test done.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Wed, 15 October 2003 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark, oh well i will find another cadidate to roll with
justin Smile
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Wed, 15 October 2003 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark, oh well i will find another candidate to roll with
justin Smile
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Fri, 17 October 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm........
juzzo maybe u could catch a ride in the cel 2 freak u
as this seems like a good cruise
we talk soon,
steveo
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Sat, 18 October 2003 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
???WILL WE??? Very Happy
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Sun, 19 October 2003 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe i will just tell ur mum the details, after she has worked a little more of her debt off with me.
ThEdArKrAvEr
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Wed, 22 October 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So have you's thought of a time to meet up as I will be keen to meet at thornleigh maccas or somthing.

I will be heading down from newcastle way in the Cressida.

Marc,
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Wed, 22 October 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya guys,

Details for the mini cruise to MEGACRUISE

Meeting place : Thornleigh Maccas
Meeting time : 9am for 9:15 depart. this give us heaps of time to get there, and when we get there have a look at some of the other cars. Should take about 20-25 mins to get to Homebush, and I dont know exactly(I've got a pretty good idea)where I'm going so it gives time to look at street directories Laughing

I'll have my CB at Ch 16 all morning & mob. 0408434487

Alch(Nathan)

[Updated on: Wed, 22 October 2003 11:02]

hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby? Fri, 24 October 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might go just to see how many cars turn up but can't go on the cruise because of gay HSC exams the next day.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby?(details posted) Mon, 27 October 2003 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well we had more cop cars turn up then toymodders Confused thanks to grim_boy for rockin up in his sweet 1G powered beast, I gotta have a ride in that sometime mate Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby?(details posted) Tue, 28 October 2003 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay... Grim Boy has a friend...
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Cruise to Megacruise from around Hornsby?(details posted) Mon, 03 November 2003 07:42 Go to previous message
no grim boy hasnt gottta friend, what were you thinking, nathan (alchamist) is using him for his ass and his fast car Laughing !!!!!
oh yeah nice of everyone to turn up...it was 2 cars and aout 3 cop cars!!!!!
MEL
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Extreme Horsepower Show Adelaide 03
Next Topic:interests: willowbank drag racing "cruise"
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:53:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056531429290771 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.