Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Wed, 15 October 2003 08:52 Go to next message
2x std 94 celica bucket seats. black with a pattern in the middle section.excellant condition.(square headrests) $150

email me muzzytt@mail2me.com.au

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2003 14:05]

Send a private message to this user    
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Wed, 15 October 2003 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also have a hks ssv blow off valve used $150 its not the ssqv....
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Wed, 15 October 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of seats and rims now available.

also got bonnet scoop and some winglets for sale make an offer....

Attachment: rims.JPG
(Size: 37.44KB, Downloaded 354 time(s))

Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Wed, 15 October 2003 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: seats.JPG
(Size: 37.81KB, Downloaded 360 time(s))

Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Thu, 16 October 2003 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also offers on a rx7 cooler...

Attachment: intercooler.JPG
(Size: 37.42KB, Downloaded 161 time(s))

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Thu, 16 October 2003 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what r the rims off?
are the 114.4 4 stud?
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Thu, 16 October 2003 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know what theye are off,, i will get the offset number from the rims and let yas know.

yes theye are the 114 size.

Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Thu, 16 October 2003 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wings and bonnet scoop pics

Attachment: wings.jpg
(Size: 97.42KB, Downloaded 158 time(s))

Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Thu, 23 October 2003 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pplz all items are now up to highest bidder offer me some cash and i should let em go cheaap i just want them out of the garage.........

niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: FS....Soarer intercooler Std and other stuff Thu, 23 October 2003 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey, The seats in the pic look blue with a light blue pattern? Are they actually blue or is it just the lighting that is causing them to look blue in the pic?
Just curious
Cheers
Nigel
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 23 October 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take the rims
u got pm
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 23 October 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good point on the seats theye allways looked black to me..im going to take a new pic of them tomorrow will post it up...

and will also get the dimensions on the wheels...

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 23 October 2003 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll take the rims if there still there just gotta send them to perth Razz
Connor
Regular

July 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Sat, 25 October 2003 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$170 for the seats? how much would it set me back for postage to tassie?
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,bonnet scoop Thu, 30 October 2003 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update : rims and intercooler are *******SOLD*******

i have left the two bucket seats ( i have checked and indeed theye are black.) new price $180

also have wrx style bonnet scoop $50

also have these winglets that go on either side of the front bumper the end bits curve up.seen some on civics etc...
would like to see $50

still got the rx7 cooler $40

Connor if you can arrange shipping you can have them for $170

[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 30 October 2003 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll buy the seats!

Pls email me on beej@hoopdreamz.com.au

Cheers,

BEEJ
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 30 October 2003 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have PM
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Mon, 03 November 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
GZE-STYLE
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Tue, 04 November 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still got the rx7 cooler?
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Tue, 04 November 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep still got em...

email me muzzytt@mail2me.com.au
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Wed, 05 November 2003 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Wed, 05 November 2003 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Muz, I am the dude who bought ya rims... very very happy!

Just suprised that your last message was a "." and not a "the seats are sold!!!!"
$170.... such a good bargin! If only I get that job lol.
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 06 November 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to know you are happy with it. !

yes the seats are good fro that price .hey if theye dont sell just get in conatct and u never know.

Connor
Regular

July 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 06 November 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cries* got my rego, phone bill, and more, and in the same week.....otherwise those seat's were as good as mine....if u still gottem near december, i'll havem
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 06 November 2003 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well alot of questions but so far no one has turned up with the required cash so u never no u mite be in luck.

so pplz i have left

the seats $170

rx7 intercooler $40

wrx bonnet scoop $40

front bumper corner winglets $40

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 06 November 2003 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seats would fit in a 83 corona ?

dunno if all seats are the same width or not Confused
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Fri, 07 November 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id say why not.

its out of a celica so width shouldnt be a problem, and theye were in a ford telstar.maybe all u needto do is modify the seat rails to suit .

freakincage_com
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Fri, 07 November 2003 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude i'm interested in the seats and the intercooler...can u send me pics of both.....????? will the seats fit a TA22????
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Fri, 07 November 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the seats no probs but the 1jz ic is sold.

i have left the rx7 cooler.

regards
freakincage_com
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Fri, 07 November 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude.......how much 4 the bucket seats and the RX cooler???(keeping in mind i'm a skewl baiser aprentace with small wages!!Razz....) i really interested tho.....u have any new pics of the seast and the cooler???
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: FS....intercooler, bucket seats,4 x mags ,w=bonnet scoop Fri, 07 November 2003 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do the seats ajust themself? like the sides move in and out with a touch of a button
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats,SOLD ,w=bonnet scoop Mon, 10 November 2003 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u mean electric no theye are normal manual adjust.

also update i really want to get rid of the seats if anyone turns up with cash theye are yours for $150 until this weekend.

$150 for the SEATS
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Mon, 10 November 2003 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
far out dude i wish i had the spare cash lying around or i would snap up those seats in a hurry, they would suit my car well.. Razz i just wish you were in adelaide..

Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Sat, 15 November 2003 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here some extra pics of seats
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2437

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2438

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2439

Attachment: seat1.jpg
(Size: 74.42KB, Downloaded 294 time(s))
Attachment: seat.jpg
(Size: 71.06KB, Downloaded 288 time(s))
Attachment: seat3.jpg
(Size: 76.81KB, Downloaded 268 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 15 November 2003 16:11]

Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Sat, 15 November 2003 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 14:01]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Sun, 16 November 2003 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Muz how u doin, if seats aint sold by the itmje I get to Sydney again sometime this coming week or the next I'll trade off the $150 for them....
Take care man.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Sun, 16 November 2003 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if you still got em in like 2/3 weeks i'll buy em Smile

$150?

how much to send them to perth?
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Tue, 18 November 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_to_fu email me if you do end up coming.

jackel, im fine with sending them but try to see if you can find cheap transport its up to you.

update,

Rx7 intercooler is SOLD

the seats $150

rx7 intercooler SOLD >>>>>>

wrx bonnet scoop $40

front bumper corner winglets $40

anthony84
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Wed, 19 November 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take the seats 4 $100

gime your number
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Wed, 19 November 2003 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive allready dropped the price mate to $150 and no lower sorry.

id rather keep em for what is offered.thx anyway.

but if u want em for $150 email me muzzytt@mail2me.com.au
gussyboy2
Regular

October 2002
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 20 November 2003 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bud
can u let me know if the seats and intercooler are deffinately sold or not
if the intercooler is still f/s- what are the dimensions
where abouts in syd are u
gus
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Thu, 20 November 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEATS ARE still for SALE.......

both intercoolers are SOLD.

+ still have wrx copy bonnet scoop.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Fri, 21 November 2003 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts in sydney mate? I'm after the seats for my TA22. But if you live near or can drive the seats to A Crabtree&Evelyn store, then you can put it in a cage that we send up to them each week, and it will come back to melbourne free !. Just one at a time. need a little protection (cardboard) around the base and for $150 I'll throw a little in for your trouble. I just need to know if they will fit a TA22.
cheers, So where do you live?
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Fri, 21 November 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA PLUS 22 i have sent u pm mate.

Connor
Regular

July 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Fri, 21 November 2003 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if ya can find out how much is it to ship the seats to tassie i might be intereseted Wink
gussyboy2
Regular

October 2002
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Sat, 22 November 2003 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

where bouts in sydney
(area)
Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS....iRX7ntercooler, bucket seats(PRICE DROP TO $150) ,w=bonnet scoop Sat, 22 November 2003 11:49 Go to previous message
near parramatta.pplz...

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TE71 parts
Next Topic:gearbox to go with it...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 23:46:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.022304773330688 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.