Classifieds » Parts Wanted » SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pardz
Occasional Poster

May 2002

SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Sun, 28 September 2003 13:12 Go to next message
Ok I need quite desperatly the above mentioned mounting bracket for the SC-14 onto the 1G-GZE. And the air bypass valve that sits on the top of the intake manifold (not sure if there is any other ones just thought I'd be specific...)

Thanks
-Anthony
  Send a private message to this user    
twinturbo86
Regular

June 2003
Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Wed, 08 October 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iv got both of them but im in sydney
pardz
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Thu, 09 October 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Thats cool, i dont mind going on a road trip, might have to go the motor show while i'm at it... Cool How much do you want for them?

-Anthony
twinturbo86
Regular

June 2003
Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Sat, 11 October 2003 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$40 for both
let me know if ya want any other bits cause i have a whole motor spare.
pardz
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Sun, 12 October 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah cool, there are some other bits i am after actually, I would be interested in getting the whole intake side of the motor if it you have it all. Is it all still together?
twinturbo86
Regular

June 2003
Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Tue, 14 October 2003 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only bit im using off the whole engine is the inlet manifold runners. the rest of the engine is up 4 sale except for the blower and the sump which were missing when i bought it
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Tue, 14 October 2003 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pardz

I have an inlet manifold if you want one.

Craig
pardz
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Wed, 15 October 2003 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twinturbo86: Thats should be fine, not sure exactly what manifold runners are, but i am mostly after the throttle position sensor thing and to see it all together (i got mine in a disassembled state), figured if you had it all there i may as well get it from you.

ddeane: thanks for the offer, i will give you a call if i end up needing it. Smile
twinturbo86
Regular

June 2003
Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Wed, 15 October 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the throttle position sensor is on the throttle body, is that the piece u mean

the inlet manifold runners is the part that comes directly off the inlet side of the head
pardz
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Wed, 15 October 2003 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah its on the manifold. How much do you want do want for it all? I will have to work out my shifts for next week and see when I'm free so I can come get this stuff... Razz
twinturbo86
Regular

June 2003
Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Thu, 16 October 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for $50 you can have all the bits that go on the manifold (except injectors) and i'll throw in a blower bracket
pardz
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: SC-14 mounting bracket and air bypass valve Fri, 17 October 2003 01:57 Go to previous message
Sounds good to me!! I will get my shifts for next week tonight, and figure out when I can make it up there to get this stuff. Can you PM me your number so I can get your address and let you know when I can make etc etc?

Cheers
-Anthony
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Intercooler for ST185
Next Topic:100KW 4AGE distributor and coil needed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 06:02:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047919750213623 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.