Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
icon14.gif  Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Tue, 14 October 2003 05:41 Go to next message
I (along with others in my class) are doing a live broadcast on 2SER this coming week (10am Thursday next week) and we are doing a show called, "TrafficJam".

It will be broadcast next Thursday 10am.

BUT

If you have every been defected and consider yourself 'modification enthusiasts'. (like me) Please contact me asap!

Thanks guys, this rocks!

Rob
0412 184 470

[Updated on: Wed, 15 October 2003 01:51]

Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Uni Assignment -> Please help! You could be on air! Tue, 14 October 2003 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pleeeze I just need to have somebody to say what they like doing to their car, and what they have been defected for and stuff...

thanks!

PM me Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Uni Assignment -> Please help! You could be on air! Tue, 14 October 2003 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um. My number is 1900 555 678. You can call me tonight, but only after 11pm as I am "busy" till then.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy
x_p0se
Occasional Poster

July 2003

Re: Uni Assignment -> Please help! You could be on air! Wed, 15 October 2003 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 15 October 2003 09:39

Um. My number is 1900 555 678. You can call me tonight, but only after 11pm as I am "busy" till then.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy

smart-ass Rolling Eyes
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Wed, 15 October 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that'd be arse lovey, ass is a mule Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Wed, 15 October 2003 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, see, he is saying i am smart as. Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Wed, 15 October 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/images/custom_avatars/3240

I think she's a she.. Smile
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Fri, 17 October 2003 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are GIRLS doing on our forum?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Fri, 17 October 2003 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we must hunt them down and weed them out.... Very Happy Surprised

actually, maybe I need to visit some other forums since I am sick of being single Mad . or we need to create a "Girly Talk" room. Some suggestions for thread topics..?

back on topic, anyone feel like a little phone call interview? girls? Actually, interviewing a girl who knows her car stuff would be SO awesome... serious, be so good for the broadcast. pleeeze...
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Fri, 17 October 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know 3 chicks that are into cars in a big way! i love them all! but they r in queensland though hehe.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Fri, 17 October 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, don't care dude... not for the gf thing.. stuff that, I mean for the radio bit..
So far we only have one person for this section of the show and it is very soon Sad
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Uni Assignment -> Help now or DIE, you could be on air... Sat, 18 October 2003 06:28 Go to previous message
heya rob, i love 2ser i listen to it at work , i would love to help you out in any way i can.
justin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:So this is what Posties do in there spare time..........
Next Topic:Anyone like fishing?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:31:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043830871582031 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.