Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 09:45 Go to next message
1GGTEU T04 Turbo kit.

Excellent Condition, will make huge power on any 1GG engine.

Garrett TO4E Turbo
HKS Wastegate
HKS Manifold
(does not include twin turbo pipe)

$1500

http://www.japaneseimportparts.com/images/to4e%201gg.jpg

reply here or email me

Kristian@JapaneseImportParts.com

Also, visit the website
http://www.JapaneseImportParts.com

[Updated on: Sun, 19 October 2003 10:05]

Send a private message to this user    
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Kristian still after some aftermarket cams for my 7MGTE. Nice turbo package, if I still had my 1G i'd consider.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this 'another' one or did the old one not sell?

if you have found a magical source of these martin may have told you'd be interested in one around feb.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is another one, the first one sold around 3 weeks ago.

Yes, I have found a magical source for these, JAPAN Smile

I have access to these kits all year round, and I actually have 2 of these kits available at the moment.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicaboy_2000---> TODA CAMS (brand new)are $1000 each plus postage from Japan.

Camshafts for 7MGTE are extremly expensive in Japan, sorry mate.
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Can you get Turbo Kits for a 20valve?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trust me, If I could get 4AG turbo kits, I would.
I am trying every day to get turbo kits for 4AG, but there arnt many around.
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok cool thanks for that.

if you do happen to get one let me know.

cheers

will
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sun, 19 October 2003 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it possible to get just the turbo exhaust manifold for a 4agze
fwd
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Mon, 20 October 2003 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks heaps anyway kristian $1000 each is just a bit pricey for me. If you here of any secound handies etc let me know.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Mon, 20 October 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The answer is probly no, but can you get any manifold + turbo upgrade kits for a 3TGTE??
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Mon, 20 October 2003 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you get any front fed inlet manifold for the 1g? what about a HKS T51R turbo kit for a 1g?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Mon, 20 October 2003 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey supraman do u know how these actually go on the 1g? interested to hear
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Mon, 20 October 2003 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Assailent--->

Are you serious ? A HKS T51R SPL on a 1GGTEU. I currently have a HKS T51R SPL Ball Bearing turbo sitting on my coffee table.

This is the biggest turbo ever made by HKS. Thet are rated to 1000HP. I really dont think you would want to put one on a 1GGTEU. For starters, it wouldnt even spool up until about 6,000revs, and as soon as you dropped the clutch, you would probably break the engine, gearbox, tailshaft and diff all in one go unless you spent thousands and thousands of dollars upgrading them.

If after all this, you decide that you want the biggest turbo ever made by HKS strapped onto the side of your engine, and you have $5000 spare for a kit, come and see me.

I have sold two of these in the last month. Contact me if you want to buy this one in the photo below, and a manifold to match.
(compared to a CT26 MA70 Turbo housing)

http://www.japaneseimportparts.com/images/T51%20&%20CT26.jpg

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Mon, 20 October 2003 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.japaneseimportparts.com/images/kman.JPG
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Mon, 20 October 2003 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tin can--> 4AGZE turbo manifold -Yes, but they are very expensive at the moment, so I dont bother with most of them. If you are serious, and you want one, contact me and I will get you one. Be prepared to pay quite alot though, as they are very rare.

ta23--> 3TGTE Upgraded turbo kits, I havent seen any for ages.

Oz_Craig---> Mate, these T04E kits on a 1GG are awesome. When the turbo kicks in at full boost, you are struggling to keep the car in a straight line. I am putting one on a 1GG Supra.

If anyone out there wants even more power, I currently have a TD06 1GGTEU kit available. Yep, TRUST TD06. This is a serious set up, and includes over $6,000 worth of equipement and also heaps of electrical components to go with it. This kit will turn your car into a street rocket. This turbo should come with a safety warning.....if installed on a 1GG, then a "Pilots Licence is Required" Very Happy

ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Tue, 21 October 2003 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Tue, 21 October 2003 02:19

ta23--> 3TGTE Upgraded turbo kits, I havent seen any for ages.

roughly how much are they and what turbo is included, is it turbo + manifold. I am very interested.

Thanks
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Wed, 29 October 2003 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1GG T04E Turbo kit on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ewItem&category=33731&item=2439313064

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Thu, 30 October 2003 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
us300 i will pay that for the kit!!

if it dont go up anymore let me know!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Thu, 30 October 2003 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
craig, I'd pay more than $300 US for it.

Stupid time to be finishing a bid Smiley = 5am in the morning Smiley =
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Fri, 31 October 2003 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supraman

curious, do you have any pics of the trust td06 stuff for the 1g.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Fri, 31 October 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman wrote on Fri, 31 October 2003 09:00

Stupid time to be finishing a bid Smiley = 5am in the morning Smiley =

Bugman: Did it not occur to you that EBAY is worldwide, and there are different timezones all over the world, or did you not do Geography ?
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Fri, 31 October 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no i realise this. hence the smiey face.
4DPIGZ
Regular

September 2003
Re: 1GG-TEU T04 Turbo Kit. Japanese Import Parts. Sat, 01 November 2003 02:10 Go to previous message
Can u get the to4 turbo kit for the 3sgte. I want to put this sort of setup in my mr2
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Disregard this thread
Next Topic:For Sale: R32 rear wing
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:08:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063250064849854 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.