Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
[PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Mon, 15 September 2003 09:22 Go to next message
I'm selling my sprinter! (No really!)

It's a white 5 spd manual 1983 Australian AE86 Corolla/Levin/Sprinter (whatever you want to call it) liftback, fixed headlights, with the following mods/features.

Engine:
4AGE from Japanese AE86 - No major mods (Cypher Industries air filter, exhaust).

Brakes:
The brakes are definitely the real killer on this machine. VL Turbo Commodore calipers clamping hard on Magna vented discs bring this bitch to a halt in a hurry. Rear brakes are standard drums, but the fronts are good enough to make up for it. Everyone who's been in this car is surprised by how good these brakes are.

Suspension:
King Springs and Koni Orange shocks all 'round. Nice firm ride, but not uncomfortable. Lowered 'just enough'. Big strut brace across the front tightens it all up nicely.

Wheels:
Mitsubishi JA starion 14" wheels, with near-new Pirelli P6000's on the front, and less-new Kumho Powermax on the back.

Shell:
A little bit of rust in the standard sprinter places (rear wheel arches, etc.) but nothing to be concerned about. VERY small dent in tailgate, but barely noticeable.

Stereo:
Kenwood 4x40 CD/Tuner head unit, pioneer 6"ers in the rear parcel shelf, unknown 4"ers in the front pods. Not much to look at, sounds great for anything less than a total bass-fiend.

Interior: (Blue)
Interior is very good for a 20 year old toyota, with a nice leather gearstick boot (no rubber accordeon style one here) and the car comes with a set of brand new custom moulded black carpets, ready to install.

Extras:
TRD Ducktail fibreglass spoiler, and some random nondescript green spoiler. Green one would suit pretty much anything, white one will only fit AE86. Some other assorted spare parts including spare steering wheel and boss kit, momo gearshift knob, 2x steel 13" rims with crappy tyres, full replacement door/boot rubber seal set, assorted interior plastic spares and spare wiper arms.

Asking $5500 ono. (or $5000 without all the extra shit, but with the new carpets.)

Rego til may.

Message/call me on 0422425772. No tyre kickers please

Attachment: rear quarter.jpg
(Size: 48.05KB, Downloaded 394 time(s))
Attachment: side.jpg
(Size: 32.59KB, Downloaded 413 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 25 September 2003 08:56]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (big brakes, koni/king susp) (repost) Mon, 15 September 2003 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car! heres a free bump!

1 question though, where did you get your black carpet moulding?cheers
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (big brakes, koni/king susp) (repost) Tue, 16 September 2003 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the black carpets were in the back of a wreck i bought to strip for parts. i have no idea where they were made, but they're really nice. was a real score, as the wreck was $500, and those carpets would probably cost about $400 to get made up.
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Wed, 17 September 2003 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lowered asking price by $500.
Feel free to make me an offer.
The worst i can say is "no".
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Wed, 17 September 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that pretty good, if only i was in perth
driftar32
Newcomer

November 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Wed, 17 September 2003 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Wed, 17 September 2003 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
given that you've already offered 3500 in other conversations and i've already said:

'no thanks but i'll keep you in mind for if i suddenly become a sucker'

i think your post was a little bit redundant. points for effort though. Very Happy
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 18 September 2003 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the quokka fucked up the ad for this quite badly

'sprinter ae, 1986'
'magna diffs'
'strut base'

*sigh*

ah well.

anyone else?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 18 September 2003 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
original price: $4500
new price: $6000
current price: $5500

??? Rolling Eyes
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 25 September 2003 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
original price was with minor panel damage, and before I'd seen what the market was for sprinters at the moment.

The panel in question has been completely replaced and fitted professionally (not by some back-yard dodgy bastard)

I'll accept offers of $5000 for the car as it is at present (without spoiler or boss kit) but with the new carpets.

Anyone who wants to offer less, you're more than welcome, but it's unlikely I'll say yes at this stage. (I will keep you in mind for future reference though).

Anyone who wants to give me grief and hassles about this car, or who wants to be a tyre kicker/test pilot, please leave now.

Reasonable offers, feel free to stick around and chat, or call/sms me on my mobile.
driftar32
Newcomer

November 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 25 September 2003 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the origianl post made no mention of pannel damage, ohh well

snake in the grass!
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 25 September 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it should've. in any case, there's no panel damage there now. just a beautiful shiny panel, and a nice new park light.
driftar32
Newcomer

November 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 25 September 2003 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh so the 300 odd dollars u spent gives u a 1k increase on price, great return from your investment
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 25 September 2003 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give ya 2k
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 25 September 2003 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there. I am interested. I sent you an email. Hope it gets to you.
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 25 September 2003 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didn't i ask you to stop hassling me?

if you want the car so much, pay for it.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Mon, 29 September 2003 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mind to mention why are u selling it?
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Mon, 29 September 2003 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in a situation of financial difficulty, and I need the money. That's all there is to it.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Mon, 29 September 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2.2k ?
froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Mon, 29 September 2003 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sure, 2.2k, but only if i can pull off all the panels, the engine, the brakes, the suspension, and your ears.

if you're not interested in buying, stop making a nuisance of yourself.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Mon, 06 October 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale?

didnt u advertise this on the perth ae86 forums?

why no replies?

[Updated on: Mon, 06 October 2003 06:16]

froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Mon, 06 October 2003 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, it's still for sale!

feel free to contact me on my mobile number...
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Wed, 22 October 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u will to seperate any of the extras?

[Updated on: Wed, 22 October 2003 09:14]

froodogs
Regular

October 2002
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Wed, 22 October 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, what are you after? The TRD spoiler has already sold.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Wed, 22 October 2003 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man this still hasnt gone, maybe if you put a nice dash mat in it it would sell in a second, lol, good luck with the sale, nice car, if only this came up 6 months ago
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: [PERTH] 4AGE Sprinter (price lowered) (repost) Thu, 23 October 2003 06:35 Go to previous message
what the steering wheel look like?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota Crown 6cyl MS123R
Next Topic:(defected) ae92 corolla sx with gze for sale [ SOLD ]
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 03:20:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070137977600098 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.