Toymods » Members Rides » ToyCamry Burnout Pix&Video [UPDATE]

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon12.gif  ToyCamry Burnout Pix&Video [UPDATE] Sat, 13 September 2003 12:07 Go to next message
This is my 1992 sv21 camry, an its got 357,000 ks on the clock and can still do nice burnouts. Performance mods are only exhaust and k&n filter. I just got the 17's so i had spare tyres to have fun with enjoy Smile
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/Camry%20Burnout-FknSiK--9-13-03%20011.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 20 December 2003 11:50]

Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sat, 13 September 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres a Pic of the car

Toyota Camry sv21
=================
1992 owned since new was parents car and then given to me.

Mods
====
- k&n filter
- king springs
- Monroe GT Gas Shocks
- Dropped 1.5 inches
- nolathane bushes
- Heavy Duty PBR Clutch

Sound System
============
- Pioneer Deck
- Pioneer Subwoofer
- Pioneer 6" bullet splits
- Sony GT Speakers Rear
- Alpine V12 Amp
- Kenwood Equaliser
- Custom Ported 12Inch Box

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/Camry%209-14-03%20022.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 14 September 2003 03:02]

hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sat, 13 September 2003 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats an impressive burn out
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sun, 14 September 2003 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks identically to the one I had/have. Was my parents, then given to me, I put 17" Lenso, but was a little lower than that, same colour, manual, but was carby! its a 90 model, we still have it, it has about 130k on the clock. Good cars, impressive burnout too!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sun, 14 September 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx for the comments people ,hey KOFFEE-BLACK what car do u have now and have you got pics of your camry.

wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sun, 14 September 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i saw these pics earlier today... nice

personally i only have 15" mags with low profile tyres, plus a half alright sound system too... everything else is just cosmetic...

i'll try and get some pics happening of my interior.. it'll blow you away!
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sun, 14 September 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahah i like it!

those wheels are hte sickest, definatley suit the car perfectly
nice ride bud
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Mon, 15 September 2003 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx for the comments. hey wizzfizz id like to see that interior.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 September 2003 00:50]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Tue, 16 September 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey people, i just realised after going into shade with the car the car has millions of tiny specs of rubber all over the car now i have to wash it again, does anyone know if that can be washed off easily or takes more work than usual. Sad
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Wed, 17 September 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rubber can sometimes come off easy... But the majority of the time, it will take some scrubbing and maybe truckwash...

That is one sik looking SV21 man... I'm very impressed...
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Wed, 17 September 2003 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx man, keep laying down rubber on ur rolla. Very Happy
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 19 September 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweey looking ride dude. I'm impressed. And that is one impressive burnout. Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 19 September 2003 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx man, your supra looks sweet too, is that the 7mgte supra im thinking of getting one for the next car. Very Happy
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sun, 21 September 2003 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mate, that's the one. Smile A lot of fun.
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sun, 19 October 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u rice.

mr ke70
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Sun, 19 October 2003 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neat looking camry, I like it. Kevin
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Mon, 20 October 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Sun, 14 September 2003 11:32

That looks identically to the one I had/have. Was my parents, then given to me, I put 17" Lenso, but was a little lower than that, same colour, manual, but was carby! its a 90 model, we still have it, it has about 130k on the clock. Good cars, impressive burnout too!

Hey, when I got rid of it, I bought a Starlet GT, which did 13's, then a JZA80 Supra, which I just sold, now I drive an IS200. Sorry, I have no pics of the car, I could take some now, but it looks crap, my ol man doesnt take care of it. He raised it, put 15" wheels on it, but he wouldnt give the stereo back to me (Pioneer, 2 x 12" subs etc!)
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Mon, 20 October 2003 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Mr-ke70: what do you mean by rice, do u see a million stickers on it and a massive wing. Also i saw ur car in the 4sale section and its not crash hot, positive comments are appreciated, there r too many people bagging out other peoples cars on these forums, when they dont have anything better and usually their 16 year olds that own bikes and if their lucky a scooter.

KofeeBlack: Laughing Your dads pretty cool to be riding with 2 12'z in the boot, my dad hates any sort of bass.

Levin4kevin: thanx for the compliment.

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 21 October 2003 01:06]

SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Tue, 21 October 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohhhhh Shit....

Nice Frying there, especially with the 357,000
Thats Toyota's engineering for you.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Tue, 21 October 2003 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mate,
Toyota's are tough. Im thinking of getting the 86-89 celica for my next car next year, and then drop in the 3sgte in it, very soon after i get it. Very Happy.

Checkout out this celica. Smile

http://www.fullboost.com.au/cars/featurecars/2002/ celica_george.html

StephenT Smile.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 October 2003 13:17]

SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Thu, 23 October 2003 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh Yeah I know that one, I posted it up a few weeks ago, pretty clean hey.
I see him cruisin' around from time to time. HE'S actually sellin' it so you might have a set up waitin' for you.

I'm actually in the process of saving money for a 3s-gte in my '88 celica, except I'm going to try find one out of an st205, I've got mates that work at tuning shops so I'm pretty sure I'll have a more powerful engine and hopefully try run into the 12's, If not I won't mind cos' its basically going to be a quik street car. Something reliable that ain't going to push the engine too hard and runs on reasonable boost, but I'm sure the 3s-gte can handle a fair bit of power.

By the way why do you want a celica?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Thu, 23 October 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR KE70 wrote on Sun, 19 October 2003 17:02

r u rice.

mr ke70

r u a dickhead? Twisted Evil yes i think you are mrs ke70

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 24 October 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 23 October 2003 10:55

r u rice.

mr ke70

Laughing Laughing You tell Her Coronamark2, Mrs_ke70 dont bag out other people and their cars when u dont have any better or it will backfire on you as shown. Again Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 24 October 2003 03:16]

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 24 October 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Fri, 24 October 2003 11:15

coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 23 October 2003 10:55

r u rice.

mr ke70

Laughing Laughing You tell Her Coronamark2, Mrs_ke70 dont bag out other people and their cars when u dont have any better or it will backfire on you as shown. Again Laughing Laughing

no shit youd think he drives a ferrari the way the nob carries on
YOU HAVE A GLORYFIED WASHING MACHINE FOR FCK SAKE

Mr people can read my name in the avatar Razz
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 24 October 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got a new pic or your avatar i thing it suites you Evil or Very Mad

http://www.orsm.net/images/rs0247.jpg

Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 24 October 2003 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coronamark i havnt seen a corona like that,just the wagon version.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 November 2003 10:59]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 24 October 2003 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 05 November 2003 10:57]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Thu, 30 October 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, we did go off topic, So coronamark2 u have pics of ur ride or is it the on in the avatar, if it is it looks sweet. Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Thu, 30 October 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a pic
http://xdesign.com.au/coronamk2/thebeast.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 04 November 2003 01:06]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Thu, 30 October 2003 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heyman, Very nice, old skool car and new skool rims, the rims suit the car perfect. Very Happy Also i like the woodgrain Interior. Cool

StephenT:)
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 31 October 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dude, its always important to get the right mags for the car i see you didnt jump on the bandwagon and get fully sik 5 spokes i hate them.

you got extracotrs and exaust? if you dont start saving you'll notice a huge differnce in sound/power especially with the restrictiveness of the camry's pipes get 2 1/2 strait threw cat/muffler.

it would be loud as
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Fri, 31 October 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heyman, No i dont have a full exhaust system. I wont be doing anymore mods to the car ive done plenty, just retinting windows coz next year i will be selling the camry and getting a 89 model Supra or 90 model Celica GT4 Very Happy im still thinking, main problem is insurance is a bitch. Crying or Very Sad

I did a small burnout and 170km/hr fly by on a digital video camera, my cousin will edit it then ill put it up. Very Happy

StephenT Smile
reddy sx
Regular

November 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Mon, 03 November 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice ride dude, and very impressive burnout! Cool
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pics Mon, 03 November 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
impressive burnout Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry 175 km/hr Flyby & Burnout Video Tue, 04 November 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All,

Heres a small video of my Camry doing a small burnout and fast flyby. The movie is 2mb and runs for 2:40, so the quality is not the best. The Original is 700mb but i need to compress it.

Enjoy Very Happy

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/ToyBurnoutFlyBy-Lo w quality.WMV

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 04 November 2003 01:27]

DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: ToyCamry Flyby+ Burnout Video Wed, 12 November 2003 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesum, hey howd u do it?
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ToyCamry Flyby+ Burnout Video Sun, 16 November 2003 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am starting to like those camrys more any more. Anything with a toyota badge is good for me lol..

357,000kms, Has it had a rebuild??? U wouldn't think a 4 cylinder doing that many kms and still being in such good condition...

Mad ride mate,
The rims suit it perfect...

Yeah whats all this with ppl bagging others cars. if they don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all is what I say..

I liked the video, Very nice.

Are these SV21's 2 litre?

hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ToyCamry 175 km/hr Flyby & Burnout Video Sun, 16 November 2003 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice ride man and it also sounds pretty good.
How many tyre's do you go through?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry 175 km/hr Flyby & Burnout Video Sun, 16 November 2003 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,

Thanx for the comments. Smile

Sir twincam - The camry had a rebuild at 320,000 ks, weve owned the car since new. sv21 came in the 2.0l and 2.2L V6. The car has had a hard life its been to melbourne and brisbane many times and it always pulled a trailer, the toyota handbook says cars using a trailer wont last as long as normally driven cars becuase of the strain on the engine. Ive been in other camrys and cars that have half the k's the camry has and they feel like there running on 3 cylinders and their gearbox feels like crap.
I love toyotas weve had them for ages and i know how durable and reliable they are. We have 3 toyotas a celica, camry, echo and 1 outcast nissan pulsar.

hotrolla - That pic on the top of the page is the day i bought the rims and had the old tyres to have fun with, i wasnt planning on doing that small burnout for the camera but in the moment i did, then regreted it later, the only reason i regret it is coz the damn tyres cost $200 each and i use to pay $100 for tyres. Sad

Have Fun, i might see youz at one of the toymods cruises.
StephenT Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Flyby+ Burnout Video Tue, 02 December 2003 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just got a set of 2 14inch tyres 90% tread, and there sole purpose is to smoke Laughing so ill be having fun and posting pics soon. Very Happy
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ToyCamry Flyby+ Burnout Video Tue, 02 December 2003 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 12:32

I just got a set of 2 14inch tyres 90% tread, and there sole purpose is to smoke Laughing so ill be having fun and posting pics soon. Very Happy

God Said "let there be Smoke"
AND THERE WAS

WE WANT VIDEOS OF THIS BURNOUT!!!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Flyby+ Burnout Video Sat, 20 December 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn slipping Clutch, il have to get that fixed before more burnouts are scheduled. Crying or Very Sad

I just got 20% Tint, heres a Pic:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/Tint20% 001.jpg

StephenT Smile
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pix&Video [UPDATE] Sun, 04 January 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ToyCamry Burnout Pix&Video [UPDATE] Wed, 07 January 2004 03:31 Go to previous message
Trentelz wrote on Sun, 04 January 2004 12:34

nice car

thanx Smile , nice ke30 rolla you have there too, i used to own one, all you need to do to yours is, Lower it, mags and tint and she'l be Sweeet Very Happy .
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:i just got a Toyota corona 2000
Next Topic:My KE30
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 21:14:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085420608520508 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.