Toymods » Cruises and Events » Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * *

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
//AdiCt-BoY
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 20 October 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Add another rolla to the list!!!
PAYROL Cool

In support of the red and white army.
  Send a private message to this user    
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 20 October 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellas, count me in. I hope there will be some old school rollas for me to cruise with. my mate will be bringing his new sportivo rolla as well.

i hope u turn up MR KE70 ive been lookin forward to this semi old school cruise.

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 20 October 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, i will be there with my camry eventhough i have damage on the left hand side Sad , i wouldnt want to miss this cruise , also my sisters coming with here gen5 celica. Maybe coming mates with civic/skyline/v8ford.

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 21 October 2003 04:51]

Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 21 October 2003 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone wanna meet at penrith and cruise from there in the morning.. meet and krispy kreme about 8:30 - 9 am to leave at 9:15 am
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 21 October 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Mon, 20 October 2003 02:59

We don't speed on Toymods cruises, don't worry about that! Razz

Hahaha... Nice Try Joel... Toymods is not into speeding as a whole, but there are some individuals that try to test speed cameras... Maybe he thought that the orange was too bright for the camera...

And if you have locknuts, remember the sockets to get them off with Razz Razz Razz ...
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 21 October 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would it be possible for my mate and i to become members on the day?? U know what i drive and my mate drives a 2003 corolla sportivo. Would be great if we could

Cheers
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon1.gif  Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. Just fill out the form and give it to one of the Board members.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 23 October 2003 23:00]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 22 October 2003 09:39]

Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bandit wrote on Tue, 21 October 2003 16:49

does anyone wanna meet at penrith and cruise from there in the morning.. meet and krispy kreme about 8:30 - 9 am to leave at 9:15 am

if i come along id like that but i wont know till saturday if i get work off or not.....

if so count me in..itll be my first cruise with toymods and ill bring the ae101 along...i guess thats another for the sprinters......
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Davo but I think that your car might have to count as a Corolla... Smile Smile Smile ...
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 22 October 2003 23:02

Sorry Davo but I think that your car might have to count as a Corolla... Smile Smile Smile ...

how did i know that would be the case........
count me in as a rolla then Very Happy

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit!
I'm going to miss it Sad
ah well, I'll spend it tearing more of my wreck apart!
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

icon14.gif  Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo Yo Bandit ...
ima meet chu at krispy's at 8:00-8:30 am if your still up for it .
neat 20valve
Regular

March 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 22 October 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be coming in my new rolla but i havent got the 20 valve in it yet so u'll have to make do with the 16v Sad

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 23 October 2003 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven, I might be able to give you a ride if you like PM me...
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 23 October 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet theres no way that i can get lost.

mr ke70
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 23 October 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a thought, is anybody coming from campbelltown? if yes maybe a few of us could meet up somewhere local and drive in to homebush together. maybe meet somewhere like narellan? even tho that would mean i would have to drive back into campbelltown from glenfield Rolling Eyes
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 23 October 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i cant come, got no car to go in Crying or Very Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very Sad Wish i could come, the last one looked like it hadda huge turn out. If there is anyone who has a spare seat in their car and is going through or around Hornsby...then i can fill that seat!!! Rolling Eyes Very Happy
MEL
0408 213 514
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 23 October 2003 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey EVO u r shittin me u live in glenfield!!!!??? but yeah we can meet up some where i say glenfield community hall next to railway parade then we can criuse to narallen.

MEL: if i lived in Hornsby i would give u a lift.
how nice am i!?

Hear from u soon EVO
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 23 October 2003 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im still up for the meet at krispy's everyone knows my car "bright blue echo" with BANDIT on the back. see ya there
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 23 October 2003 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have PM'ed a few campbelltown guys about a meeting time and place. if there are any other peeps from scrambletown PM me so i can give u my number.

as it stands for now, i'll be meeting up with Oz_Craig and some other wollongong boys at the narrellan hume hwy entrance.

bring a UHF if u have one, it'll make things easier. tune to chan 16.

ta
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss 22
Call me if you can't get a ride I've got 6 spare seats avaliable at the moment for this cruise. I'm at Castle hill on sunday so if your really stuck for a lift call me. 0401624192

Also is there anything cruiseing older than 68 cause if there isn't I will be the oldest of the old school, but that also makes me the slowest so hey

See you all bright and early on Sunday.

Luke TheStitt
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bandit wrote on Fri, 24 October 2003 07:52

hey im still up for the meet at krispy's everyone knows my car "bright blue echo" with BANDIT on the back. see ya there

if im not working ill be there dude Smile
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya thanks for the invite...but yeah i should be getting there with richard (panelvan screema) but yeah thanks for the offer Very Happy if i get stuck i'll know who to call
MEL
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pannelvan_screema wrote on Fri, 24 October 2003 00:36

MEL: if i lived in Hornsby i would give u a lift.
how nice am i!?

Hear from u soon EVO

very very very nice Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the offer rob
just started back at work on sundays tho, so I wont be able to make it.

enjoy everyone!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it daylight savings on Sunday morning or Monday morning?
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooh, daylight savings, that could throw a spanner in the works..... Smile
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kewl guys. i will be there about 8:30 c you then. remeber all are welcome
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold my Supra 3 weeks ago, waiting for import appoval for my 1JZGTE Soarer, so I wont have a Toyota until end of November... Sad no cruise for me then....
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN...if you have another car to come in, come anyway...just get a toyota badge and stick in on the back and tell everyone it was the limited edition toyota and there is only one in th word and that *insert name of car here* took the idea so toyota didn't make any more.
hoping it doesnt rain on sunday too.. sunny sky's with a mass turn out Cool *fingers crossed*
MEL
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
icon3.gif  Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Important - I had been thinking about this the last few days and I have glanced through this thread and only saw it mentioned once a few threads ago. Yes, it is daylight saving this Sunday. So if you dont put your clocks forward tonight, you are going to miss the cruise being an hour late. Kevin
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Fri, 24 October 2003 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PLEASE DONT RAIN Nope
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool The Echo will nice and clean and shiney for this one guys....and with me behind the wheel....its going to make for some fun times on the black top hehehe
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Add another rolla to the pile. Go the 1.6 carby!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss 22---> I would feel all out of place... my daily driver untill my Soarer gets here from Japan is a 92 Ford Falcon..... I just cant bring myself to drive it on a toymods cruise.
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IS THIS CRUISE ON COZ ITS HAILING OUT MY WAY! JUST FUCKING WASHD MY CAR FOR IT. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i was just wondering if a Charade can come to the cruise tomorrow? Very Happy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure u can bring a charade, everyone is invited and as far as i know toyota own a big chunk of daihatsu Shocked
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just saw a guy in a red sprinter at mac fields BP whom i spoke to, so if you read this, you better go to the cruise tomorrow!

and yeah the rain is REAL bad out my way although its slowing down. it really sux cause i was gonna paint all my wipers and wash my car and put my mags on but now i cant put my mags on anyway cause one of the tyres leaks air Mad
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea the weather sucked this arvo(hail, rain & everything), but car was happy hiding in the garage so it was all good. I'm washing mine tomorrow morning bright and early, cause the garage roof always has dust that settles on the car over nite. Dont forget daylight savings and CB's on Ch 16.

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kevin: with the daylight savings it starts on sunday night.

so everyone should be sweet.
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im off work so ill be there 2morrow Very Happy first toymods cruise...

Bandit ill meet you at krispy kremes Smile
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone in the sutho shire goin?
give me a call and we can cruise to homebush
i got a mate with ae92 20v comin too

my numbers 0414916538
lets minicruise to the megacruise!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Sat, 25 October 2003 17:19

Kevin: with the daylight savings it starts on sunday night.

so everyone should be sweet.

Actually Andrew, daylight starts tonight, well tomorrow morning at 2am... Turn your clocks FOREWARD 1 hour... So when it hits 2am, turn them FOREWARD to 3am...

See everyone tomorrow morning...

[Updated on: Sat, 25 October 2003 14:49]

//AdiCt-BoY
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grrr dammmmmmm rain spent 6hrs on my car today....
but me gotta leave b4 uz even wake up damm Newcastle to Sydney drive.
Rolling Eyes
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Take note, turn your clocks FORWARD one hour, don't listen to Rolla Boy!
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my car is washed and smashed ready for the cruise Rolling Eyes

weather was only bad in the arvo here.. managed to get the car clean and not wet.. then i drove on wet and dirty roads all the way to silverdale didnt i Shocked Embarassed oh well a quick wipe with a cloth and sh was sweet

hey addict.. you should have cruised down with my cousin (used to have EAGER plates in his other rolla) OH WELL guess its a bit late for that now... seein as he's comin out my way first now

well should be good... i'll see yas all tomorro..

chris
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daylight savings is tonight, so wind your clocks FORWARD an hour or you'll be an hour late!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woohoo!! 9 hours to go. Laughing

*crosses fingers for good weather.* Very Happy

see everyone in the morning nice and early. Smile
tailz
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi just wondering how i can get to Carpark P6 from Parramatta rd ... im really not fammiliar with homebush at all ... should i turn into Birnie Ave ??
lorolla_80
Regular

July 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rain Rain Rain why do you torture me, now i have to get up at 5:30 to detail my car.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tailz wrote on Sat, 25 October 2003 23:55

Hi just wondering how i can get to Carpark P6 from Parramatta rd ... im really not fammiliar with homebush at all ... should i turn into Birnie Ave ??

the way ive found easiest is turn into hill road, first right off hill road, all the way to the end, then turn left, then just follow the signs to the P-signed carparks, you should end up at the station. you'll see a whole heap of cars anyway lol. im sure you should see people driving round, so just follow them. Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah... Listen to everyone else and not me...

Clocks need to go forwards ppls... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ...

Maybe my mum was trying to trick me or something...
tailz
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sun, 26 October 2003 00:24

tailz wrote on Sat, 25 October 2003 23:55

the way ive found easiest is turn into hill road, first right off hill road, all the way to the end, then turn left, then just follow the signs to the P-signed carparks, you should end up at the station. you'll see a whole heap of cars anyway lol. im sure you should see people driving round, so just follow them. Very Happy

thanks heaps dude ... hope to see yous der tomz ...

peace
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can one of the board members please remember to bring along a XXL shirt for me, and another Toymods sticker. I'll bring back the other one that doesn't fit (the shirt that is...)

Looking forward to cruising with you all in a few hours' time. Very Happy
Lil Davo
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sat, 25 October 2003 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well work called this morning so im stuck here(WHEN I WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE)while all you guys are out enjoying your cruise[/whinge]

i was looking forward to the first toymods cruise Sad

hope its a good day guys...looks like ill have to catch the next one Smile
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon14.gif  Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Just got back from the MegaCruise.
Had an awesome time. And luckily the weather was great!

Big thanks to Joel and all those you gave up their time to organise the event and help it run smoothly!
Well done guys!
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Au Starlet Club Qld Cruise 6th December 2003
Next Topic:Official Event: Toymods & CCG Boot Sale, BBQ and Social Day in Mittagong 2/11/03
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:27:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093898773193359 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.