Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BansheeBuzz
Regular

January 2003
Broadwater car park cop raid Sun, 15 June 2003 21:01 Go to next message
gee i though someone would have posted this by now. I think it was pretty funny that they did them all in. Well i guess thats what you get for parking in a place where the cops can block off and go through everyone. Surely all the people that hang out there must of realised the cops will do this sooner or later or are they just stupid?
  Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Mon, 16 June 2003 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably the reason the no one has posted this is cause who the hell wants to go to BWCP???

BTW the cops did this years ago when I was at the SPIT..... fark man it took ages to get out when there is about 200-250 cars that they have to inspect!!
Troy
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Racer-X
Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Mon, 16 June 2003 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, i wasn't ther first of all, but you both sound like your slagging bwcp? Yes i will be the first to admit that there are a LOT of dickheads hooning in ther falcodores BUT ther are some top notch cars that do rock up. Its a good place to meet people who have an interest in cars, stand around, see whats on offer, talk shit etc etc. The cops don't mind people being ther-it was the cops who helped set it up in the very beginning, its just the dickhead factor that screws it for everyone.

my 2c

troy
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Tue, 17 June 2003 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY GOD YOUR RIGHT MATE!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The cops did help to get the BWCP scene going........ just to turn around and SODOMISE all who where there! Next time, if you do happen to go there, just hang around standing on your fingers in anticipation!
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Wed, 18 June 2003 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just an idea: but if the cops came in defecting people could you not just lock up your car and go and stand next to someone else's until they leave? That is what i would be doing just in case anyway. Smile
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Wed, 18 June 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simple solution: don't bother going there. BWCP used to be a cool place to hang out around 2 years ago, but now it's just full of tossers.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Wed, 18 June 2003 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*LOUD GAME SHOW SOUNDS* DING!!! CORRECT!!
PayneyCelica18rg
Regular

November 2002

Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Fri, 20 June 2003 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just wrote about the car park incident in the other forum. 99.9% of the retards at the park are wanks, who couldn't even tell you what motor was in the thing. but it isn't a bad atmosphere, perple are generally pretty happy to chat about their pride and joy. That what shits me about some councillor in the newspaper who said they scared people away from the area. but i just wander who would be there at night anyway... I take my girl down there cause the celica isn't in the best of condition at the moment, and it helps her realise what i want to do with it... they often have cool shit there that is for sale as well inc neon window logos like TRD and WRX stuff...(someone was trying to sell some on this site once but it never came off). And yeah, as i live only 500m away from the car park, I would have just locked it and walked home. If there was a ticked when I got back i would argue that it was ont on the road at the time, and they can't do that...
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Sun, 22 June 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PayneyCelica18rg wrote on Sat, 21 June 2003 08:22

I take my girl down there cause the celica isn't in the best of condition at the moment, and it helps her realise what i want to do with it...

LOL..... you know that that is sometimes a futile thing to try to accomplish!! Very Happy Very Happy

toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Sun, 22 June 2003 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i blame 'the fast and the furious' for what happened to the BWCP

it used to be about performance now its about wanks who think its cool to flog the crap outta your car just to get a tiny amount of SOHC lancer wheelspin...

its just a place for 17yo riceboys to brag about how they have a 'stand alone feul management system' at home that they havent got around to installing yet, or the T04 that they wont put on becuase they cant afford the insurance...

please, its a fuckin joke

hazuki
Newcomer

October 2003

Re: Broadwater car park cop raid Sun, 26 October 2003 00:45 Go to previous message
toycelica77 wrote on Sun, 22 June 2003 17:05

i
its just a place for 17yo riceboys to brag about how they have a 'stand alone feul management system' at home that they havent got around to installing yet, or the T04 that they wont put on becuase they cant afford the insurance...

please, its a fuckin joke

mate i hear ya, even though i'm a real noobie at this tuning crap and don't have a clue what ur on about... i have respect for those who do mod their cars, but i don't respect those who brag about something stupid...heck i've seen fuel gauges placed on cars THAT DON'T WORK!(u all know who u are)...tFntF is just a stupid show to make people (as u say ricers) waste money and think their top shit...tis BS! BWCP does have some sweet cars ...the GTR with HKS stiker on the top and that special black type of bonnet (soz i don't know what it is called coz i'm new to this...but getting car so i'm kinda interested now lol)

btw all people whom like drifting etc, download Initial D Battle Stage movie off kazaa or something tis the best and u'll love it! honest! (700MB though...)
and AE86 RULZ! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 => 4AGZE Conversion Help
Next Topic:Light blue mini mustang??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:36:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055270195007324 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.