Toymods » Cruises and Events » Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * *

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah just got home then
it was a good day and the weather was great!
  Send a private message to this user    
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, that was a sweet cruise. shame about the ford a lexus travelling 30kmh the whole way through the fun part of the cruise making it not so fun. but the weather was tops and it was a great day Cool
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well what can i say but great day guys. Personal thanks to all the rollaboys who showed up that was a great enterance we made when we all arrived, i think we out numbered the celicas this time around. Big thanks to Joel for making the day possable. Look forward to the next cruise thats if my licence is not under suspension yet.Smile
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a great day, sorry my rolla wasnt there...But it will be when its completed!

Much thnx for Joel and others who run a fine and organised cruise!

Rolla boys revenge this time with good numbers...

Next cruise ought to be a *E*** Corolla Only cruise Smiley =

[Updated on: Sun, 26 October 2003 09:02]

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well what can i say, i had a blast, was definitely one of the best cruises ive been on, Fast Fours ones included. the views were sweet, the cars were awesome, thanks to the organisers, was an excellent day, seemed to run like clock work. (no pun intended. Laughing )

the run home was fun too lol. Very Happy

cant wait for the ext big cruise. later all. Smile

edit=spelling.

[Updated on: Sun, 26 October 2003 09:30]

zulu
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys

Great cruise - thanks Joel and others for being a tops leaders and organising everything - most enjoyable.

Did anyone see the Lexus hit that pole? We were able to get a few photos of it - certainly was a job and a 1/2!

I'll try to put a few pictures up of the cruise when I can.

Can't wait for the next one!! Smile

zulu
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was my first cruise and i gotta say it was great! i was near the front of the pack going thru the twisties and i was shocked we got thru the whole way without a car slowing us down so we were able to do relatively good speeds Evil or Very Mad
and next time im gonna try and find a CB not a scanner cause all i could do was listen in on everyone talking... who was pretending to be the cops and saying to pull over for an RBT as we passed the cop shop? i just feel proud i got a mention Smile
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey fellas

Now that was a good cruise big congrats to all the organisers. topsa day. i was very suprised my car got some interest not that im complaining.

i cant wait for the next one.
thanks for a top day

Cheers
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys i bugged out early for a much needed sunday arvo siesta, none-the-less i still had a good day. Cool
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well wat can i say...
awesome day
congrats and thanks to joel for a great cruise and compliments to the chef on the tasty bbq... and yea..cant wait for the next one.. maybe i'll have a new front bar by then
Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to Joel for a mad cruise and I'll be organising a cruise sometime in the near future...

I got a pic of the Lexus and I'll try to get it up soonish... I got 81 pics from today and they will also be going up this week if all goes to plan...

And The Corollas definately won today...

1. White AE92 Seca - YKE 622 - Craig
  2. Silver ZZE122R Sportivo - DR 7583 - Dave
  3. Yellow KE20 - WPX 370 - Jason
  4. Gold AE92 - NVY 12C - Matt
  5. Mustard KE30 - SAA 136 - Josh
  6. Red AE93 - BNS 70Y - Ben
  7. Red AE82 - OOH 51K - Matt
  8. Red AE82 - WOW 16V - Matt
  9. Purple KE20 - ROLLYA - Brendan
  10. Grey AE92 - SKE 881 - Tim
  11. White AE82 - KRU 23N - Brad
  12. White AE82 - MAT 197 - Matt
  13. Red AE92 - PH 2910 - Paul
  14. White Wagon - AAB 57H - Richard
  15. Blue Nova/20V - VWE 091 - Andrew
  16. Red AE92 - COM83Z - Special Steve
  17. Red AE92 - DAS55H - Ash
  18. Red AE92 - RET 113 - Blake
  19. Red AE92 - EGA2 90 - Chris
  20. Red AE92 - FLYNSX - Daniel
  21. Red ZZE122R - YCM463 - John
  22. Yellow KE55 - RH 0410 - Lorolla_80
  23. Blue AE101 - PD C00K - Paul
  24. White AE92 - ACU58Y - Hamish
  25. Silver KE70 - QIH248 - Matt

Pics will be comming soon...

[Updated on: Wed, 29 October 2003 11:09]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My appologies are given for not being able to make it today, but due to some personal business i was completely unable to go. Dammit! Mad

As for the Corolla vs Celica attendance, good to see the girls finally coming out. Very Happy

Sounds like i missed a fun day, bugger.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, a huge thanks to everyone who showed up, it's great when things can run fairly smoothly. It sure is fun leading 60+ mostly toyotas through Sydney, although somewhat stressfull at times, but that's Sydney traffic for you. Smile I'm sure our presence caused a bit of stress to some of them though. Very Happy

Thanks heaps to Rod, who saved my arse by making a detour to get bread & ice, & also copped some injuries to the Crown which required some minor surgery. Then had to drive back to the shops when we ran out of sausages for the BBQ. By my count we polished off about 130 sausages in about half an hour. Sorry to the people that went hungry, next time I'll bring way too much, & I'll remember the bread! Embarassed

The final but one of the most important thanks goes to all the people that are always prepared to jump in & lend a hand as cooks on the barbie, butterers of bread, collectors of coins & general handy persons, without complaint or fuss. These are the people that make the day possible, without them nothing would get done.

If anyone has any suggestions as to cruise destinations or anything that might improve cruises or the megacruise, please let us/me know. Also if anyone likes the idea of organising a cruise, it's not that hard, I can give plenty of advice if it's needed.
Cruising at the front's fun, but not all the time. Wink
//AdiCt-BoY
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i woke up at 6 and looked out the window and it was pissin down and decided i am not driving in 2hrs of rain. I was sooooo keen for the cruise too please make another one soon 4 me lol.
or just even the corolla boys sorry celica guys ur welcome 2.
ne way sorry to dissapoint
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
PAYROL aka Aubo
tailz
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow ... that was my very first toymods cruise and i got to say " THAT WAS FUN !! " hehehe hope to go to the next big one if i decide to keep my Sprinter ... only time can tell ... ohh yeah big thanks to the organisers for making the day fun and also to those who gaved me directions to get home hehehehe ... next time i will buy a CB so i wont get lost and lose the pack again ... lucky i wasnt alone when i got lost ...

CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 26 October 2003 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had to attended a family lunch at Balmoral and saw a big old crown which sounded like it had a blow off valve. That's when I realised we were passing the Toymods convoy. For some bizarre reason I thought you guys were going down south.

Of course there was an embrassing moment when I told my family I was suppose to cruise with Toymods today and then an idiot P plater in a red Sprinter cut my father off.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put yer piccies up peeps! Smile
tailz
Regular

August 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres some that i took

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~tailz03/mypic11.JPG
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~tailz03/mypic9.JPG
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~tailz03/mypic10.JPG

enjoy Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 27 October 2003 01:11]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool here is my 2c contribtion...

a few more pix are here too guys...

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlincolne/PhotoAlbum1 2.html

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlincolne/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2003-10-26%2017.54.47%20-0800/Image-EA605756081F11D8.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlincolne/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2003-10-26%2017.54.47%20-0800/Image-EA60C538081F11D8.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlincolne/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2003-10-26%2017.54.47%20-0800/Image-EA606B7E081F11D8.jpg
DacBietAE86
Regular

March 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This was my first cruise as well and it was great to see mad ass toyotas!. I had to head back after north head as i had some other stuff i had to do..but besides that..Awesome day!

Dacbietae86
Tiger Gold Sprinter

[Updated on: Mon, 27 October 2003 05:17]

MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well that my first cruise with toymods and what a day. thanks to joel and everyone. go the rollas and cant wait for the next one.

mr ke70
lorolla_80
Regular

July 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah nice works guys, Had a great day cant wait till next one.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, send me all your photos!

Oz_Craig's photos are up in the gallery.

http://www.toymods.org.au/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi? mode=view&album=/Events/20031026+-+MegaCruise2
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay i can see my car Very Happy
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was my first Toymods cruise and definately not the last, had a great time, glad to see my car got a snap.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn!! This is what I call some serious Toymods domination!! Shocked

http://www.toymods.org.au/photo//Events/20031026%20-%20MegaCruise2/Oz_Craig%20-%2015.JPG

Now I really wish I could've made it!

[Updated on: Mon, 27 October 2003 09:14]

pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH come on its like no one has seen a AE-71 panelvan before. LOL
its cool oh and my name is richard.

Again that was the best day!!

Someone should take whatever it was that fell off the truck and try to sell it this weekend

THESTITT: we didnt end up gettin that wogon photo (sry i am the worst with names)

and dam i didnt get round to becoming a member

I got in a few photos how cool is that!!

Cheers guys cya on the next cruise.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looked like a really good cruise but work and HSC study got
in the way Mad

Any Piggies present on the cruise?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taaa-Daaaaaa... Razz Razz Razz ...
http://www.toymods.org.au/photo//Events/20031026%20-%20MegaCruise2/Oz_Craig%20-%2043.JPG

And the sausages were good... Thanks to the cooks...
http://www.toymods.org.au/photo//Events/20031026%20-%20MegaCruise2/Oz_Craig%20-%2053.JPG
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dammmm... looks as though I missed a great cruise! BIG appology to all for the no show Embarassed just got to much on atm.

Hope no one missed me too much Laughing
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay ben whos the poof in the photo with the red hat Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
good cruse guys i realy had a good time (so did juzzo's gf in the back seat of my car ) Laughing Laughing Laughing thanks to jel for orginising it and to oz crage for the pics , there the only pics ive seen of my car were the colour looks the same as it do dose in real life ,
Dennis
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit!
thats the second one I've missed, and I'm mightily pissed off.
next one I'm gonna make it, if I have to hire a bloody toyota from AVIS or something Razz
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
opps , sorry guy and gurls , my spelling is a bit Mc fucked
p.s. good to see you didnt get kicked out of the club benny , lol
just jokes
dennis
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for an awesome cruise guys & gals! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Had a great day, got abit lost sometimes, but thats what CB's were for Confused Thanks to Joel & all the organisers for a great day. Cant wait till the next cruise.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a great day out... first time since the last Palm Beach cruise that I've gotten out with Toymods... a lot of things sapping the money-tree, lack of time starting a new job and trying to save for stuff has stopped me largely from doing long cruises. Anyway, I had a great time, even got a tad burnt (as did a lot of others who weren't expecting a beating from the sun)... Confused

One memorable moment was coming onto Victoria Rd and myself, I think it was Rob RA40 and the black targa-top (Supra?) went one-by-one into that sharp left corner... what a moment. Was fun racing the Celica until I jammed on the anchors and went into 2nd to take the corner, heard tyres screeching.. thought it wasn't me, could have been the car next to me, but as I was coming out of the corner here's this Supra drifting the better part of 45° into the kerb, and only just got control of the car back in time. Shocked Scared the shit out of me to even be back that far and see it happen. The correction (snapping back from a left to a right) would have been fun in the car... looked pretty severe.

At one point we had about 62 cars on the cruise. A great effort from the organisers and all those that attended to make it a great day; even if all weren't Toyota - it's all good. Very Happy Thanks to everyone for making it a great and mostly uneventful day. But that poor Lexus... either had a severe disliking of that traffic light, brake failure or a moment of extreme happiness with the gas pedal. Razz

Nark wrote on Mon, 27 October 2003 17:27

Guys, send me all your photos!

Oz_Craig's photos are up in the gallery.

http://www.toymods.org.au/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi? mode=view&album=/Events/20031026+-+MegaCruise2

Hmmm, looks like I'll have to do some more modifying to make it into the gallery next time.... Confused

I got some photos to put up, but I also got a few AVI's too... have you got room for AVI's?

Cheers... till the next one.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 October 2003 14:03]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man some avis would rock.. you can send them to me if you like too! Smile
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 27 October 2003 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigFella_73 wrote on Tue, 28 October 2003 00:55

Hmmm, looks like I'll have to do some more modifying to make it into the gallery next time.... Confused

I got some photos to put up, but I also got a few AVI's too... have you got room for AVI's?

Send them all over. No need to resize either, the gallery software does all of that on the fly.

Photos from Rolla Boy and Alchemist are up.
I've separated them into individual directories too. Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 28 October 2003 00:28]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 28 October 2003 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work Nark...

Thats better for 56k users anywayz not having to load 300 pics on the one page like last time...
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 28 October 2003 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Sad Sad Sad
http://www.toymods.org.au/photo//Events/20031026%20-%20MegaCruise2/Rolla%20Boy/Dscf0030.jpg

yay Very Happy thanks ben Razz
http://www.toymods.org.au/photo//Events/20031026%20-%20MegaCruise2/Rolla%20Boy/Dscf0031.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 28 October 2003 07:58]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 28 October 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... I had to do it for ya...

I got you one good one...
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 29 October 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was heaps of fun guys. Thanks for organising it Joel. Very Happy
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 02 November 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigFella_73 wrote on Tue, 28 October 2003 00:55

One memorable moment was coming onto Victoria Rd and myself, I think it was Rob RA40 and the black targa-top (Supra?) went one-by-one into that sharp left corner... what a moment.. heard tyres screeching.... I was coming out of the corner here's this Supra drifting the better part of 45° into the kerb, and only just got control of the car back in time. Shocked .... The correction (snapping back from a left to a right) would have been fun in the car... looked pretty severe.

Ha Ha Ha !!! That was me mate, yeah, I had to fit a bit of dorifto in the cruise somewhere !!! Plus I had permission from the owner of the car (who was in the passenger seat) that I could thrash his car !!!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Sun, 02 November 2003 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark did you get my AVI's??
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Mon, 03 November 2003 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigFella_73 wrote on Mon, 03 November 2003 00:11

Nark did you get my AVI's??

Nope!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon14.gif  Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 04 November 2003 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, got them. You can find them here:

http://www.toymods.org.au/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi? mode=view&album=/Events/20031026+-+MegaCruise2 /BigFella_73
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Tue, 04 November 2003 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that Max.. Wink
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Wed, 05 November 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know this is a bit late, but was a great cruise!!

wasnt meant to come as i was in north sydney at about 10am(still out after a big night with some english tourists, that ended up giving me sars! Laughing Laughing Laughing ) and was heading off to chatswood when i was surrounded by about 60 toyotas! hehe, thought it was perfect timing.

was a bit tired and scattered through the day, so apologies if i was a bit quite and contained through the day...

look forward to the next cruise!!!
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 06 November 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people twas a great cruz, specially when i lost the pack and helped some of us lose them as well. oh found them again. the driver of the lexas was coping major head me thinks.hehe

AE82 SNOW PLOW-brad, to be more exact gee ben.

thanks for hanging in there for us matt ill ring you when the next ones on and see you up a panters sometime.

the plow has spoken
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * * Thu, 06 November 2003 09:27 Go to previous message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 26 October 2003 22:21

Grey AE92 - SKE 881 - Tim

My car is silver man , not grey Crying or Very Sad
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Au Starlet Club Qld Cruise 6th December 2003
Next Topic:Official Event: Toymods & CCG Boot Sale, BBQ and Social Day in Mittagong 2/11/03
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 01:12:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094149112701416 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.