Toymods » Track Talk » Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Tue, 28 October 2003 15:21 Go to next message
My mate ownes a REALLY shit looking rx3. It is the biggest homejob rustbucket i have ever seen.. But yet do many people know what he has under the bonnet. He has spend over 15 grand on the engine he has under the bonnet...while not worrieing about the body or interior. Its REALLY funny. For example the other day we were driving down wannerroo road (perth) and at the set of lights near a shopping center (kingsway for those of u in perth) a skyline with 2 asians in it laughing at us with the music blaring. My mate pulled the kit kat chunky finger at them and gave it a rev. THey laughed more and challenged him.
The look on thier faces when we instantly flogged their ass in 1st gear and by 3rd we were more than 10-15 cars ahead. The gobsmacked openmouthed look on their faces was awesome. We pulled over in a bus bay further up the road and pulled out some drinks. We sat on the bonnet and waved as they drove past. ABSOLUTLY CLASSIC. He says he will start making his car look good soon. But for the moment hes enjoying the element of surprise Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Tue, 28 October 2003 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh nothing like a sleeper Laughing
this guy i know imported an r32 skyline gtr
no external mods... looks like a gts with exhaust and FMIC (can't see from the side).. one big turbo.. got it for 30 g's i think...
biggest sleeper... its even got the stock wheels and original peeled paint job.. hehe

i never trust rx3's or any of the old model mazdas... dunno wats under the bonnet Surprised

peace
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Wed, 29 October 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if he's spent 15g on the engine, those idiots should have been able to hear the cranky rotor under the bonnet - they make an unmistakeable noise Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Wed, 29 October 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope it does 10s for 15g on an engine has his chassy snapped in half yet or what?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Wed, 29 October 2003 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate paid around $200 for a 9 Second RX2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Wed, 29 October 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 29 October 2003 17:03

My mate paid around $200 for a 9 Second RX2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

Rolling Eyes

your mate either got the bargin of the century or he's yankin his tool
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Wed, 29 October 2003 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that 9 seconds over 40 or 50m? Laughing
jokes
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Wed, 29 October 2003 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9 seconds is how long it takes for it to start
mrsmart
Regular

October 2002
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Thu, 30 October 2003 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl at truenosedan
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Thu, 30 October 2003 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate bought the RX2 and PAC Performance built it for him... In return, he designed, made and maintains the website for them...

Pretty cool deal huh...

And it's 9 secs down the 1/4 ppls...
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Thu, 30 October 2003 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be pretty awsome.... but its a rotor... LOL
maybe i should start going to performace shops and make a website for them and get a 9 sec mr2....
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Thu, 30 October 2003 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geezus. Tell them I'll supply their very own dedicated server and maintain the whole lot for a 9 second car. Geezus.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Fri, 31 October 2003 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id do it for a jap spec levin, then move to mexico, cos i know shit all bout website shit!
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Fri, 31 October 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So how many dicks did he have to suck along with making their website.......
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Fri, 31 October 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, argument will follow just watch........ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rustbucket Rx3 Thrashes 2001 Skyline GT Sat, 15 November 2003 01:20 Go to previous message
SPEEDCORE wrote on Fri, 31 October 2003 16:04

So how many dicks did he have to suck along with making their website.......

Laughing Laughing Laughing ... None as far as I know...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:7afe vs 180sx turbo
Next Topic:JZA61 eats JZA80 finally!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 01:40:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069570541381836 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.