Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Sun, 05 October 2003 03:28 Go to next message
Complete and incomplete cars for wrecking, including two trim options: Brown and Blue. No I'm not interested in selling whole cars, mainly only trim, and mechanical parts. some parts already sold, but ask for what you have an interest in?! will freight at your expense, and will deliver to freight companies in metro Perth too!

[Updated on: Wed, 05 November 2003 05:41]

Send a private message to this user    
supra R
Regular

August 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 05 October 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey due..if you got the whole ar why you sell it for parts?

or is it damaged?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Mon, 06 October 2003 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've actually got a few of them, and am making one good project car out of three!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Mon, 06 October 2003 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill buy 1 bottom driver side door hinge off you if it doent move at all, eg up and down, il give ya $5 and u can sting me for the post ok?? cheers
JohnC1953
Newcomer

September 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 07 October 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the rear disc brake assemblies (incl hand brake cable). Are they available? If so, at what price? I'm in Perth.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 07 October 2003 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Truenosedan, sold my last one for $50, so your $5 offer is probably why you are still looking for one?!?
Johnc1953, you are after Jap spec diffs, I have only Aussie S series drum brake diffs. Good luck!
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 07 October 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the tailshaft? I actually really only need the front uni and yoke

Trav
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 07 October 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after front and rear bumpers. can u get me a price on those? and also a radiator

cheers
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 07 October 2003 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM's sent to hipsi and ae95!
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Wed, 08 October 2003 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the engine crossmember and steering rack?

If so, how much?

Thanks
Joel
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Wed, 08 October 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm, yeah just one or two lying around, will PM you the details.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Wed, 08 October 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a spare aus spec diff?
ie. S series?
also need a gbox and a 4age 86kw flywheel

thanks clint
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Wed, 08 October 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, yep, nope! Will PM you
FooD
Newcomer

October 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Fri, 10 October 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do u have an uncracked dashboard
and if so how much

thanks.
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Fri, 10 October 2003 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aircon? Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Fri, 10 October 2003 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No to the dashboard, yes to the aircon! Will PM you Alem.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sat, 11 October 2003 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought one from a wrecker for $5 in good cond
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 12 October 2003 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations, you got a bargain!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 12 October 2003 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you got the little jack door in the rear passenger boot?
do you also have the little stereo plate cover?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 12 October 2003 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep to the jack door, no to the stereo cover at the moment - will have to check my bits! what colour do you want?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 12 October 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need interior trim in blue. undamaged. the 3 sections around handbrake, gearstick and stereo area.

cheers
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 12 October 2003 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, yep,and yep. AE95, call me if you're definately interested, this is the third or fourth time you've asked for parts, I've never had a reply from you previously?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 12 October 2003 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm after another headlight switch.
wiper switch.
center radio console... mounts. and plastic surround.
front indicator lens x 2? if they are uncracked.
and about 10 of those little screws that holds the plastic sidestep piece that surrounds the carpet/holds it in.
Drew-AE86
Regular

August 2002

Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 12 October 2003 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a left hand side headlight and indicator?

im also after the front left guard?

do you have any of the above?

Cheers
Drew
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Mon, 13 October 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont worry i bought a perfect hinge for $20 today, cheers n e way
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Mon, 13 October 2003 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Sat, 11 October 2003 16:31

i bought one from a wrecker for $5 in good cond

Dude, you crack me up! Thanks for the bump!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Mon, 13 October 2003 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i saw the message aswell

haha truenosedan, your so silly Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 13 October 2003 07:50]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Mon, 13 October 2003 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im silly?? what for getting a great price?? you can call the wrecker if you really want but as far as im concerned two good hinges for under $30 is good value and i dont care if you dont beive me cos they r on my car and my door is straight!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 14 October 2003 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Today, I quote Liam Lynch: "Whatever!" You can choose to hum along with the improv musical arrangement, should your heart desire?!?
trueno_gze
Regular

August 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 14 October 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah bumpity bump
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 19 October 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint? whats the go dude?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Sun, 19 October 2003 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, you'll be getting a nice little surprise in the mail this week, hopefully within the next few days, if we believe what Australia post says?! Sent your package Saturday.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 21 October 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still wrecking!
siggy
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Tue, 21 October 2003 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Clinton ...

You have PM ... please check

Sig
Hybrid_86
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Wed, 22 October 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much of the dash do you have left?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 in Perth Wed, 22 October 2003 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only have a brown dash set left. The crashpad has been covered in Kevlar, and is in poor condition. I've sold out of light switches, and may have one wiper switch left - I'll have to check, if that what you were after?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Fri, 24 October 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just added a JDM AE86 levin to the wrecking stable too! It's fairly bare, but still has some trim pieces unique to this model

[Updated on: Fri, 24 October 2003 07:10]

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Fri, 24 October 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it have disc to disc rear and front vented rotors?
are you free on saturdays? i wanna come have a look at your parts
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Fri, 24 October 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u have the jdm washer and water bottles ?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Fri, 24 October 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Disc rear end needs major work, but is still there. Vented fronts are gone but I may have a spare pair in the shed - will have to check? Washer and wiper bottle have gone also sorry sprintr. Will be home tomorrow afternoon, call me on 0403 733 054, if you want to come over?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Fri, 24 October 2003 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have these 2 bits (1 per side) ??
or the aus spec equivalent plastic pieces?

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/interior.jpg

and i receivd the parts today
you never said it was cracked and taped together?
no matter i can re glue it..

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Fri, 24 October 2003 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garth,
I only have the passenger side one unfortunately, will send you a PM with more info.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Tue, 28 October 2003 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpity bump!
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Tue, 28 October 2003 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have the rear pacel shelf,front bumper or levin grill-how much would shipping cost to sydney?
thanks
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Tue, 28 October 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was wondering if you had a Left Fender, a hood and the inside intirior for both passenger and driver doors, for an Australian Eight-Six.

I myself live in Perth, Willetton.

And you can Check out my post on 'boostcruising.com'
'Fixing an old Hachi-Roku (Eight-Six)'
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Wed, 29 October 2003 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No to the parcel shelf, levin badge on the grill(Same grill as the Aus spec Toyota ones?), yes to the bumper but it does have damage on the LHS - freight for this item to Sydney would be around $60.

No to the fender and hood, however I do have a dogleg section if you need to do a rust repair. I only have JDM spec door trims left.
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Wed, 29 October 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM levin bar can u get me a pick of it?
thanks
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Wed, 29 October 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Photo? Yep, easy, ..., walk out to your Sprinter, ..., take a photo of the standard front Aus spec bar, ..., there you go, a picture of a front JDM Levin bar as fitted to this wreck!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Wed, 29 October 2003 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Very Happy Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Fri, 31 October 2003 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gonna start cutting up one of the shells for patch panels on the weekend, who wants what? All pieces will be cut out with a 9" angle grinder so, there will be no heat distortion from oxy cutting.
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Sat, 01 November 2003 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i need the front passeger side indicator assembly (just the orange plastic cover if you got it) i need front lights, rear parcel shelf and il definately take that front bar if we can organise shipping to sydney at a descent price
let me know mate
hit me back at
dbotros@aare.com.au
cheers
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: Complete AE86 Including Some JDM Parts Sat, 01 November 2003 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No to the indicator lense, and parcel shelf, yes to the lights and front bumper. As I said earlier, freight for the bumper to Sydney would be around $60, which either you can pay as a COD type affair, or I can pay for at this end (but no ,I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face). Will PM you some prices.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Wed, 05 November 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still wrecking and cutting!
PuLsE
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Sun, 09 November 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still got any front lights, bumper, bonnet or radiator support?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Sun, 09 November 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, one pair of lights left, one front bumper in poor condition (from the JDM wreck), and one rad support panel left too. will PM you.
Willy86
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Tue, 11 November 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, I hit a wallaby on Friday and I now need a new Laughing bumper Laughing and the right hand(driver) side bumper mounted indicator lense and the actual indicator.

Do you at least have the indicator stuff?? Crying or Very Sad

Cheers
Will
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Tue, 11 November 2003 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only front bumper I'm willing to sell at the moment is the damaged JDM one, which is also missing the indicator lenses, but has mounts and indicator bodies. I only have a damaged RH indicator left too, that I'm willing to part with.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Thu, 27 November 2003 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpity bump!
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Sat, 06 December 2003 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idicator/park lights? Crying or Very Sad I'd buy both sides... Whats wrong with the Jap Spec Disc Diff? what sort of work? And what sort of price range? I'd like first dibs.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: AE86 x 3 Including Some JDM Parts Sat, 06 December 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I have one LH parklight left at the moment. The diff has been hit on the RHS and is missing a few clips from the callipers. PM me if you're interested?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 15" wheels 4 x 114.3 FWD offset
Next Topic:1ggte computer box
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:55:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077078342437744 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.