Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
-=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Tue, 21 October 2003 12:58 Go to next message
pics at bottom of thread..
anything 86kw, ask (i probly have it)

86kw bigport head (very good con)

86kw computer $50
86kw coil and igniter $60
86kw igniter $35

86kw Motor,cpu,loom,FWD manifolds (intake/exhaust) good con

86kw FWD intake with everything throttlebody tps tvis plate etc $80
86kw pistons (x4)
86kw crankshaft
86kw fuel rail with 4 grey 185cc injectors $50

86kw intank fuel pump $40

86kw starter motor $40
4AGZE standard exhaust manifold + secondaries to flex pipe

4AFE head $40

3SGE head unsure what gen came with the 315cc injectors(injectors sold) the cams and valves are starting to rust due to sitting about for so long the lot (head looks ok) $40

rear ae82 'Aurora' 2"lowered springs (6 months old) $70

email: pheak.coulter@student.adelaide.edu.au
in Adelaide, "freight can be arranged at Buyers expense."

__________more PIcs added at the bottom of the thread________ ;o

Attachment: igniter.jpg
(Size: 84.41KB, Downloaded 26 time(s))
Attachment: tc16dash 002.jpg
(Size: 62.74KB, Downloaded 16 time(s))
Attachment: tc16dash 004.jpg
(Size: 51.31KB, Downloaded 11 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 11 November 2003 09:58]

Send a private message to this user    
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: -=for sale lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff. Tue, 21 October 2003 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in your 86kw engine but i have to modify or change the intake and exhaust manifold to RWD rite??

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: -=for sale lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff. Tue, 21 October 2003 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in the 86kw 200mm flywheel +clutchplate and pressure plate.

cheers dude
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: -=for sale lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff. Wed, 22 October 2003 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey when were the 3SGE injectors last used?? Are they operational? what condition?
Have you had them flow tested or cleaned at all? ever??

I am pretty interested, and in adelaide so could pick up sometime..

"3SGE 4xpink 315cc injectors with fuel rail $50"

I am prepared to pay this price if they are 100% operational.

Cheers, give me a PM if u want, what area r the parts in?

Guy C
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=for sale lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff. Wed, 22 October 2003 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in extractors but I am in sydney?
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: -=for sale lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff. Wed, 22 October 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are 4age extractors are still good for 4agze ? if so, im down. where can i get a photos where can i transfer the money ?

ta.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: -=for sale lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff. Wed, 22 October 2003 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u got PM
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=for sale Lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff !!!=- Wed, 22 October 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics

Attachment: 86kwgreyinjectors.jpg
(Size: 73.48KB, Downloaded 27 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 29 October 2003 10:25]

[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=for sale Lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff !!!=- Wed, 22 October 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and more pics

Attachment: ae82rearsprings.jpg
(Size: 70.78KB, Downloaded 22 time(s))
Attachment: flywheel1.jpg
(Size: 68.23KB, Downloaded 40 time(s))
Attachment: flywheel2.jpg
(Size: 76.19KB, Downloaded 13 time(s))

natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: -=for sale Lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff !!!=- Wed, 22 October 2003 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i emailed you with no reply

This is what i want

86kw Flyweel clutch and pressure plate, $50
86kw Map sensor $35

PLus shipping to melbourne which is around $25
so $130 for all that, give me a call on 0407835884, or email zwangan@yahoo.com.au and we can arrange payment and all that....
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=for sale Lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff !!!=- Wed, 22 October 2003 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wee!!

Attachment: Fuelpump86kw.jpg
(Size: 63.01KB, Downloaded 41 time(s))
Attachment: mapsensor.jpg
(Size: 71.23KB, Downloaded 30 time(s))
Attachment: tvismanifold1.jpg
(Size: 77.56KB, Downloaded 27 time(s))

[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=for sale Lots of 4AG and some 3sge stuff !!!=- Wed, 22 October 2003 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and more..................

Attachment: tvismanifold2.jpg
(Size: 66.87KB, Downloaded 22 time(s))
Attachment: tvismanifold3.jpg
(Size: 65.05KB, Downloaded 15 time(s))
Attachment: twincam16struts.jpg
(Size: 44.41KB, Downloaded 30 time(s))

[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
extractors Wed, 22 October 2003 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Photos are up... more up later.

i think ive now replied to all mail and pms... if not msg me again. thanks ;p

yeah i had the extractors on my 4agZe ae82 until i got some stainless ones put on.

the engine is good for rwd but u Will need rwd intake and exhaust manifolds. obviously my fwd ones do not work on rwd so there useless really unless u cut and shut the intake but i dont see that as Really being worth it and the exhaust manifold will definately be useless for rwd... oh and the loom will need to be extended in some spots to accept the rwd setup.

i havnt had the injectors cleaned or seen them in action... but they look ok and i got them from a non-dodgey source. i am in Lenswood which is in the hills east of the city and is about 30 mins drive from north terrace.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 October 2003 14:02]

[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 27 October 2003 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
items sent today.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 27 October 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you happen to have a spare throttle body? I actually have the smallport version, anyone know if the small port and big port (tvis) throttle bodies are the same?
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 27 October 2003 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a spare one, but i cannot say wether they are interchangeable but i think that it is possible though i havnt had the privaledge of ownign a 100kw motor.
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 27 October 2003 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a spare 100kw throttle body.

S.T.A.R.S, will your 86kw ignitor connect to a 100kw coil? it's the squarish cigarette packet sized coil. If so, I'll have it.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 October 2003 22:08]

TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 27 October 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what year/generation is the 3S head??? thanks
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Tue, 28 October 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HIPSI, what condition is your 100kw (small port) throttle body in? if you open the butterfly halfway is there any movement in the shaft? do you know how high the idle was when it was last running?

My problem is that my shaft bearings are stuffed and the shaft has grinded them down over the years and a little bit of air leaks around the bearings making the idle higher and making the engine use a little more fuel. Anyhow, if yours is in good nick and you would like to part with it, name a price Smile

Also, does anyone know if the 86kw (big port) tvis throttle body is compatible with the 100kw (small port) engine?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Tue, 28 October 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still awaiting pics!

thanks
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Tue, 28 October 2003 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll check for any play in it tonight. I didn't get to see the engine it came off so couldn't tell you what the idle was. On another note, I have a bigport head with a RWD intake manifold, I'm assuming the throttle body is a bigport one and it looks to be identical to the 100kw one I've got.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 29 October 2003 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good Smile I have come accross a couple of big port throttle bodies but havn't purchased then because i thought they may be different. If your 100kw one is stuffed like mine I will grab yours STARS, providing that it too doesn't have any play in the shaft bearings Smile
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 29 October 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll let you know tomorrow.
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 29 October 2003 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
camra40 yeah no worries,

ae95 pics up in a bit -_-
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 29 October 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries dude Smile
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 29 October 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of the twincam16 wheel are up but the levin wheel is no longer for sale and sold items have been removed.

;p

oh and no idea if the 86kw ingniter will go on the 100kw coil pack...

[Updated on: Wed, 29 October 2003 10:27]

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 29 October 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you still have the 3sge head, if you do i will give you $25 for the injectors and pay for all the postage to sydney
justin
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 29 October 2003 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry injectors are sold.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Thu, 30 October 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STARS, can i get you to write down any model number or name off the throttly body or maybe take a photo? also how much do you want for it? i'll have to add approx $10 for postage to tassie.
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Thu, 30 October 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
S.T.A.R.S - how bout that ignitor? do you know if it will hook up to a 100kw coil?

cam_RA40 - sorry, haven't had time to check my TB, will check it tonite if I can.
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Thu, 30 October 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry hipsi, no idea....
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Thu, 30 October 2003 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs Smile
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Thu, 30 October 2003 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's the plug look like? is it a small oval or rectangular type with 2 connectors?
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Thu, 30 October 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill post a pic up tonite if i get a chance...
MorTus
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Sat, 01 November 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the variable oil pressure sensor? Did it come with the AE82 4AGE?

4AF engines only have a sensor that is either good or bad, turns on the oil pressure light on dash.

4AG engines have a variable oil pressure sensor, needed for use with the AE92 SX dash conversion.
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Sat, 01 November 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunately not, ae82twincam16's only came with the 'light' though my gze has one -_- though i am using it.
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Sun, 02 November 2003 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey S.T.A.R.S - have u got that pic of the ignitor?
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Sun, 02 November 2003 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay any of you guys had a chance to checkout the condition of you throttle bodies yet?

thanks Smile
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 03 November 2003 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take pics of the igniter and throttle body tonite. ;p
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 03 November 2003 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh Shite! sorry cam, I'd completely forgotten (too many things on my mind) I'll check it tonite
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 03 November 2003 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of the igniter are at the top of the thread, i dont have another spare throttle body sadly.
i have 2 complete bigport intakes in good con but i dont really want to separate at the moment.
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 03 November 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent

[Updated on: Mon, 03 November 2003 12:27]

hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Mon, 03 November 2003 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cam_RA40 - sorry man, checked the TB last night and there is some play when the butterfly is open.
fkoff69
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Tue, 04 November 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you still have fuel pump ? if so how much to post to Nth Qld.
grant@acs-marcomm.com
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Tue, 04 November 2003 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah fuel pump is still here, it will cost about 10 dollars to send there. ;o
sjsaman
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 05 November 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much r u asking for the bigport head - (including cams)
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 05 November 2003 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sjsaman : pm sent.

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Wed, 12 November 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the complete 4age?
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Fri, 14 November 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
550 for the lot.

cheers.
acmtt
Regular

March 2003
Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Fri, 11 February 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know its an old thread, but i am after an AE82 igniter... anyone..
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: -=fs: Lots of 4AG + some 3sge stuff !! more stuff added!!be quik Sat, 12 February 2005 00:07 Go to previous message
ever heard of a PM DICKFACE Mad

edit: just noticed uve been on these forums longer than i have... CMON MAN!

[Updated on: Sat, 12 February 2005 00:08]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Motorola A920 with original box and cables, handsfree and instructions etc.256MB SD $150 & $50
Next Topic:Laptops, 400MHZ pc, and misc computer crap, games, yadda yadda yadda
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:36:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090789794921875 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.