Toymods » General Car Talk » final supra mag post - *photoshopped*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 10:25 Go to next message

last time - promise[ 30 vote(s) ]
1.awesome - even more dish than i thought 15 / 50%
2.yeah, theyre alright i guess 13 / 43%
3.they look shit, put the 14's back on 2 / 7%

17x8"
225/45/17 tyres
312mm rotors & 4 piston calipers

http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/loats/toymods/supra17's.jpg

Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy cow they are cool,
what are they? where do u get em?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surfing ford australia forums for about a year was bound to turn something up eventually Rolling Eyes

im getting them from tamworth fwiw.

and, btw, theyre 5 stud, so i have to do the hub conversion to get them to fit

ed
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dish!?!? what dish? Razz

P.S. poopy. Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Sun, 02 November 2003 11:55]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon they are okay.. not the nicest rims.. but with not much choice they do pretty well
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you and your bloody 'poopy' karl...

and yeah, not much dish Rolling Eyes
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im just wondering. You would probably buy them anyway, even if everyone said they were shit, right? Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 02 November 2003 22:49]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i already bought them Very Happy

i did the photoshop so i could see for myself, then thought, meh, might as well post it...

cheers
ed
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Attention Whore.

I rate em.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe....

im just SO happy to be able to say "NOT Simmons"

*eughhh*
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Sun, 02 November 2003 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooooh reminds me

Met a guy yesterday, factory black manual MA61, has owned it since 1988, has some custom simmons 16's on it......oooh so much dish! I was so jealous Embarassed

But then i took him for a ride and he was the jealous one Evil or Very Mad
Cressida Supra
Regular

September 2002

Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u gonna polish them up ed?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
polish them?

otherwise know as the 'poor man's ful sik chromie' ??

errr..no

i like my gear functional and clean, thatll do me Smile

cheers
ed
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think thats what he was implying by polishing them
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"not simmons" ?
I'd be happy with some simmons if I were rich. (actually, if I were rich I'd find something lighter)
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/me really cant stand simmons wheels/

i just think theyre really classless. dunno, just me...
not that these are the duck's nuts either, but meh, i like em...

ed
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll rant you they dont have a lot of personality - but if... no *when* I own an immaculate black ma61, you could do a hell of a lot worse than malloy-style simmons rims.

edit: and coming from someone who just finished saying they dont care waht they look like as long as they work.... Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 03 November 2003 11:57]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and greg - thought you might be interested in this: ive got my first conversion disorder patient in at he moment. manifesting mutism and lower limb dystonia. going to watch my first freudian conversion (eb?) reaction tomorrow Very Happy
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't like Simmons eh ?. Oh well, each to their own.

I managed to score some yesterday. B45 style with Black Centre in 16x8" Very Happy Very Happy Need to do my 5 stud conversion tho', so here come some big brakes soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nice mags and it'll look good
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 03 November 2003 22:57

and coming from someone who just finished saying they dont care waht they look like as long as they work.... Razz

bah! Very Happy
ok so i care if it has style, just not if theyre polished, ok? smartass...

bbaacchhyy: will have to keep tabs as to how this conversion goes. im just trying to source some ma61 trailing arms so i can do the hubs and still drive the car...

ed
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting Smile

I've never actually seen a patient with conversion disorder (beyond research tapes etc). Should be quite educational, for lack of a more emotionally appealing and politically correct term.

sort of on topic - I had my final for ethics/counselling today. Yes, that's a weird pair of subjects to be mixed together.

The counselling exam was practical, and I aced it. unfortunately, it was pass/fail and counted for nothing. The ethics bit counts for 100% of the course, and I'm less certain about how well I went. if only they were reversed.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Mon, 03 November 2003 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ed,

Without being cheeky Embarassed how much did you pay for the rims ? What is the actual offset of the rims ?

I scored mine for $563 Very Happy

I know a local source for my trailing arms Very Happy , but still have to ask the owner of them......

If you have a drawing of your disc bells and caliper mounts as a jpg or bmp, I'd appreciate it as I don't have turbocad

Cheers

Michael B
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Tue, 04 November 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$500 delivered with 2 new 225/45 tyres and 2 with 20% tread Very Happy

ill see what i can do about the jpg - but remeber its specific for the wilwood UL 32 fin rotor...

cheers
ed
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: final supra mag post - *photoshopped* Tue, 04 November 2003 07:10 Go to previous message
oh, and theyre 17x8, with 10mm offset, 225/45/17 tyres. considering the current rims are also running 225 tyres, these should sit in exactly the same spot +2mm (just the edge of the rim will be slightly wider and the tyre wont bag as much)...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:touch up paint: where to get it (or total waste of time and money?)
Next Topic:2TG/3T hybrid HP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:23:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051980018615723 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.