Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Sun, 02 November 2003 08:02 Go to next message
have one LSD centre of the big axle variety....maybe up for grabs...

what do ppl reckon? what would be a good market price?

btw...condition is almost brand new

Send a private message to this user    
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Sun, 02 November 2003 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
useless without axles to suit.
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Sun, 02 November 2003 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not quite true terry, you can get axles to fit it.

T
Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Mon, 03 November 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What does EOI stand for? Evil or Very Mad
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Mon, 03 November 2003 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Expression of interest
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Mon, 03 November 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
axles to suit? where? lol
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Mon, 03 November 2003 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only way to do it is to get some axles out of a similar car and get them resplined. i believe an early crown & a hiace may be suitable.

T
Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
icon11.gif  Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Mon, 03 November 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothings impossible.

Heard of someone who could get billet ones made up from scratch. Someone you and I both know Simon.

Also heard of ford 8inch axles being used with brake conversion. They were cut down and resplined.

Patrick
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Mon, 03 November 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey.

i didn't ask if anyone had any axle's to suit.

i asked for expressions of interest. if you have no interest, don't trash my thread telling me you can't find axles for the center. i don't give a shit if you can't find axles, coz i can. i might have axles but don't want to get rid of them. i know of 2 ppl that have kouki axles just lying around...

i just happen to have a spare diff centre lying around, and thought i might be able to hock it for some cash.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Mon, 03 November 2003 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In that case, I'd propose you could get more for the centre and axles combined if you can source them locally, than you will get pro rata for the centre?!? Seems like there is a couple of guys who've already posted who would be very interested in such an offer?!
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Mon, 03 November 2003 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will happily make a sensible offer (off forum) if you have a pair of proper axles. I know you can make custom axles, and re-spline others, but the cost is mostly prohibitive compared with buying a complete rear end ready to go. I have looked at various Liteace, Corona & JDM Cressida axles I have, and none have the correct part at the bearing end to take the big double row bearing. they all could be re-splined however. if you want to sell, email or PM me when you have it to hand. thanks
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Tue, 04 November 2003 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sent you a PM
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Tue, 04 November 2003 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRA11Y wrote on Tue, 04 November 2003 15:57

I sent you a PM

i know. bit short mate... Rolling Eyes
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Tue, 04 November 2003 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, put a price range up then if you don't want to disclose what you will sell it for (or does that mean you don't really want to sell it), or ask for offers above a reserve, you'll happily sell it for. I don't understand people who won't list or PM a price they want??? At the end of the day, people will buy the centre if they know how much, and it's fairly priced!
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Tue, 04 November 2003 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was an opening offer, if you dont respond then how can i possibly find out what you are wanting for it ? you have obviously not quite grasped the idea of negotiation and barter yet if you are serious about selling it then no matter what the offer i would expect a reply of some sort, at the very least as a common courtesy.

Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
icon11.gif  Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Tue, 04 November 2003 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I beleive this has been sold.
frank_grimes
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Tue, 04 November 2003 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop the PRESS..

Ill give you ONE million dollars Surprised
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Wed, 05 November 2003 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this has been sold then I have an AE86 TRD 2 way LSD. $600.
Actually I have a few.

http://www.japaneseimportparts.com/photos/AE86%20TRD%20LSD.JPG
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey supra man
would that trd lsd fit in the aus spec housing and match up2 the axles with no mods??
if so.... i want 1!!!!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No you need to modify a few things, sorry mate.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86Boy wrote on Thu, 13 November 2003 13:04

hey supra man
would that trd lsd fit in the aus spec housing and match up2 the axles with no mods??
if so.... i want 1!!!!

LMAO @ misguided fewls
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon, alot of people are still learning, including myself about certain things, so dont assume everyone knows as much as you.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kristen, appart from the fact this question gets asked every single day on this forum, it does not hurt for people to use the search function!

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very true, but remember even I did not know, and emailed you to find out if it did or not only a few months back.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way, my name is KRISTIAN
not KRISTEN
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well maybe KRISTIAN could so kindly reply to my email or Private messages, after all i have brought you some business, the least you could do is have the coutisy to reply
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I recieve up to 100 emails a day, and because of that, it may take me a few days to reply. I always answer emails and private messages, it just takes time. If you want to come and do my 16 hour days, deal with 25 phone calls a day and 100 emails a day, plus find time to order and send parts, and eat sleep, and try to lead a "normal" life at the same time, then how about you have a go.

Running your own business takes time, and when it is as busy as mine, it is often a struggle to reply to messages STRAIGHT AWAY.

Please be patient Simon, and I will get to your enquiries in time.

Kristian
Owner/manager, Japanese Import Parts.

http://www.JapaneseImportParts.com
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon, easy, tiger. Maybe one day we'll all be as clever as you. Give the man a break, yes? At least you could take your contrary whinge off the forum to PM?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: EOI: Kouki AE86 LSD centre Thu, 13 November 2003 14:38 Go to previous message
Thats OK Kristian, I'm quite happy with your reply time, hell I can even scroll down the messege and spell your name correctly!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:JZX 81 And 90 Half Cuts for Sale
Next Topic:2JZ-GTE auto
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 17:15:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010318994522095 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.