Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Mon, 03 November 2003 03:34 Go to next message
I was drivin to garth's (ae86drift) place a couple o years ago with him ( when he livd in Bris).. and we where drivin along a road that had a school up ahead... as it was about three i slowd as not to hit any kids(my great fear) and a 2000 model berlina came flyin past at about 150km and raced past the school...

As i pulld up at the top of garth's street at a set of lights i noticed the car stopped in front of me was the dunnydore... the guy lookd in his rear view to see garth and i motioning that he may suck dick or that he was a wanker....

He turnd to his mate said something and then they both gave us the finger... we just laughd and wave continueing with our motions towards them... The arrow turnd green and he stampd the accel and took off and threw the back end out... a bit to much.. then proceded to over correct (and traction control may have playd a part) and went flying the other way...

Over correction again... spun around to face us wavin to them.. jumpd the nature strip in the middle of the road( turning both wheels on that side on a nasty angle)... and stopped just touching a tree with the back door... we just cruised past and askd if they needed a hand to which they rudely relpied with the finger...

After gettin to garths house and telling the storie to them,his older sister and younger brother (arenah) wantd to go back and looke... so we did to see his mother beatin the crap outa him with a hand bag.. IT WAS HIS Mums car..

Sorry bout the length but it was a funni day for us..
  Send a private message to this user    
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Mon, 03 November 2003 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

his mother beatin the crap outa him with a hand bag

roflmao Laughing Laughing Laughing

dumbarse bogan gets what he deserves by the sound of it Razz
stupid stupid idea speeding in a school zone around the time kids are due to finish
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Mon, 03 November 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhhhh nice

we made one of our ex-mates get pulled over for hangin the arse out in the wet Evil or Very Mad

later on, we made flower bombs, gave one to him and for some reason he got my car (????) so i went nuts and pelted eggs at his car.... his paint was fucked, and i nearly got belted. oh well. its just a vn commode. Very Happy and he was too dumb to remember how to spell holden anyway Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2003 00:48]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Mon, 03 November 2003 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't stand speeding in kids zones.. my biggest fear in my life is hitting like some kid that runs onto the road too..
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Tue, 04 November 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got what he deserved. Friggen idiot going that fast past a school then. What was he planning to do if a kid ran out???? Bastard
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Tue, 04 November 2003 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am very much againts speeding in school zones.

they are there for a reason and i dont doubt that for a second!

so i really dont mind slowing down and sitting on 40 for a minute or 2..

Cool

but when someone speeds thru...

thats when the flipping of the bird and the swearing starts.
lol
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Tue, 04 November 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
! Laughing !
What a DummmCunnn
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Wed, 05 November 2003 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i see some dumb shit speeding where he really shouldnt be {outside a shopping centre ect ect} i pretend i'm stepping out onto the street, they shit their pants and slow down then Very Happy
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Wed, 05 November 2003 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philmelvin wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 23:15

if i see some dumb shit speeding where he really shouldnt be {outside a shopping centre ect ect} i pretend i'm stepping out onto the street, they shit their pants and slow down then Very Happy

so your that guy that jumped out at me!!! Laughing hahahahha jus-keeeeding
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Wed, 05 November 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you're that little cock sucker with his boyfriend in that rice burner that pissed me off that day and made me crash. Yea, the stupid traction control was on. I would have kicked your arse too if my mum wasn't there. Geez her bag hurt. Thanks alot dick, you got me in big trouble.
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Fri, 07 November 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol if that really was you apollo.. you suk arse dude..

Rice burner???
I was in a Peugot 505 diesil tank...

And you wouldn't of been beatin shit little boy....

speakin of boyfriends.... yourse lookd pretty upset when you crashd....

Any way....
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Fri, 07 November 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if that was you apollo HAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing that'll teach you for showin off in your mums car Laughing

you got beat up by yo mumma Laughing
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Fri, 07 November 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LevinDrifta wrote on Fri, 07 November 2003 13:13

lol if that really was you apollo.. you suk arse dude..

Rice burner???
I was in a Peugot 505 diesil tank...

And you wouldn't of been beatin shit little boy....

speakin of boyfriends.... yourse lookd pretty upset when you crashd....

Any way....

My mistake sorry, not a rice burner, but a Brisbane city council BUS instead.
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Sun, 09 November 2003 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... was that really you apollo????\

If so what area was it in????

And Also that will teach you to show off to ya mate in the passenger seat....

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Sun, 09 November 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LevinDrifta wrote on Sun, 09 November 2003 13:12

lol... was that really you apollo????\

If so what area was it in????

And Also that will teach you to show off to ya mate in the passenger seat....

Whoa! Like dude, next time duck, the joke might hit you in the head. Very Happy Razz

Of course it wasn't really me.

1. I'd rather a ford.
2. No way I'd own a commonwhore.
3. No way I'd do over 40 in a school zone.
4. No way I'd loose control of the car like that guy did.
5. My mum is cooler than his was. Wink
6. Ummm..... I really thought my original post would have been seen as an obvious joke. Err... yea......
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Sun, 09 November 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could tell it was a joke, however its not IMPOSSIBLE that it could have been you, there are alot of morons around you know
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Sun, 09 November 2003 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sun, 09 November 2003 22:03

i could tell it was a joke, however its not IMPOSSIBLE that it could have been you, there are alot of morons around you know

And you are implying....?

Takes one to know one. There, that'll do. Very Happy
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Sun, 09 November 2003 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol... You never can tell apollo...

Meh...
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Mon, 10 November 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apollo had them fewls fooled then Surprised

ps i love you all
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Thu, 13 November 2003 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing
waynewatson
Regular

May 2003
Re: Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault... Thu, 04 December 2003 00:35 Go to previous message
Nothin better than hearing about a dickhead crash his mums bogandore.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:me, pulsar vector sss and vn commodore
Next Topic:Suzuki Swift vs THE MARK2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 14:24:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059480667114258 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.