Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

icon6.gif  Celica Cruise Day Sat, 27 July 2002 10:41 Go to next message
ok well i worked out the driving details but they can always be changed if you have a better idea or suggestiong total distance is to be about 180km so says my map and piece of string, start at Dural say the Macca's there as a meeting place where we drive along the Old Northern Road to Wisemans ferry
where we can have a pit stop, get drinks and top up the tank for those like me who's car uses a sh!t load of fuel. then continue over the ferry onto Wisemans Ferry Road where we follow that then go left into George Downs Drive then right onto Springs Road which goes onto Greta RD/Bumble Hill RD then right onto Yarramalong Road,
then right onto Old Maitland Road/Cobbs Road which brings us into
tuggerah where we go right onto the Pacific Highway where perhaps we make a stop over at West Gosford Macca's for lunch or something (depending on what time of day) then follow the Pacific Highway all the way back to berowra where the fun twisty stuff ends and perhaps pull over on the single dirrection road going from Cowan to Berowra to say good bye or whatever.

Now how does all that sound to you guys? any better idea's? there is one alternative and that is making it even longer by going from Tuggerah through to the Entrance and back around the coast to gosford then back onto the Pacific High way but i'm not making this decision by myself as its for all of us so let me know what you all think.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 July 2002 09:52]

Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Sat, 27 July 2002 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeebus Exclamation

id definetely up for it but it depends on the date, cause its fair out of the way for me

otherwise sounds good and im def up for it Exclamation

GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Sat, 27 July 2002 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok lets get the date sorted out right now say the 25th of August. be there or BE SQUARE!!! Evil or Very Mad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Mon, 29 July 2002 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damnnit!!! i can't take that many sundays off work so succinctly! im already taking off the 11th for the gong cruise... can we make it either the following week or a saturday perhaps??
its not my decision to make, but it certainly would help me being able to turn up
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Celica Cruise Day Mon, 29 July 2002 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is anyone welcome??? Like any cars??? Like the "Celica" cruise that Joel organised, how that turned into a Toymods cruise... Will this be the same???
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Mon, 29 July 2002 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well m8 i'd like to help our by moving it back a week except thats fathers day and i think we would get less people coming then if it was on fathers day as others might have arrangments and saturdays don't work for me as i have to work on saturdays and theres n way i can get time off. so i guess we will have to stick to the 25th August lets just hope you can do some magic and get that day off as well. and as for Rolla Boy the whole intention of this is to just have heaps of Celica's going along you have to ask everyone else's opinion on that and see if all the others guys want it to remain celica's or if they don't mind if others join,

but i guess there's no stopping you from driving along those roads at the same time we do (just out of luck of course) but i guess my main issue is there has to be more celica's then non celica's then i'd be happy, but i put that out to everyone else to voice there opinion on the matter. Nod
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Celica Cruise Day Mon, 29 July 2002 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe talk to Joel about making it an official Toymods event???
If u want it as a Celica cruise i'm cool with that... There are heaps of cruises all the time so it's not like i'll miss out...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Mon, 29 July 2002 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but if it becomes a toymods event then doesn't that mean i will no longer be able to attend as i'm not a toymods member. anyway you have your chance to vote the poll is running for 3 days lets see what the majority think.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Mon, 29 July 2002 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wheres the poll ???
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Mon, 29 July 2002 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it would be logical to place it on this message but nope i put it in the forum general forum thing

(and as you can see it has now moved to the Cruises and events page thanks to the moderator Nod

[Updated on: Tue, 30 July 2002 10:55]

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Tue, 30 July 2002 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet i should be able to make it

i was worries about it being in the middle of my trials but its the weekend after they after finish so it will be a nice stress relief
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Celica Cruise Day Tue, 30 July 2002 10:53 Go to previous message
nope they are after the trials, as i have to do the trials as well and i know my parents would go off if i went for a cruise on a sunday in the middle of my exams not that i am planning to study anyway hehehe
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BEST CAR MEET IN SYDNEY!
Next Topic:Celica Cruise Day-who should be aloud?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:23:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057861804962158 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.