Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest? Mon, 03 November 2003 12:07 Go to next message
i have a Lexus 6speed getrag box out of an IS200, it has 1000Kms on it and looks brand new and may as well be, it has no bellhousing or tailshaft yoke, I have to sell it to recover some lost cash, any interest in such an item, offers perhaps?,......................................... ...
  Send a private message to this user    
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest? Mon, 03 November 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont believe the IS200 box is a getrag!!, that is the larger late Supra box. I have had both .
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest? Tue, 04 November 2003 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaze... pm with what sort of money you are after for this.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest? Tue, 04 November 2003 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I have the box in my car, certainly doesnt feel lik ethe Getrag in the Supra.

Have you got anything else from a JDM Altezza?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest? Tue, 04 November 2003 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its not a Getrag, its an Aisan box. Regardless, how much are you after?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest? Tue, 04 November 2003 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am also curious about price but not really interested as i have one for my car already.

Can anyone confirm if these are the same (IDENTICAL !) to the 6 speed 200SX boxes ? Any accurate and deffinate info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest? Tue, 04 November 2003 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are are the same box as in the S15 200SX, the MX-5 and from memory the S2000. Obviously the gearing is all different also.

I don't think anyone has thought to try swapping them as the S15 one usually goes for more.
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Lexus IS200 six speed gearbox, RWD, 1G any interest? Tue, 04 November 2003 11:51 Go to previous message
im after around 1600 bucks for it. sorry, i was told they were getrag but no matter, my number is o422 259 494 if anyone has anymore inquiries. Smile
cheers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Expressions of Interest: W58 w/ Bellhousing to suit 18rg
Next Topic:FS: APEXI SAFC (Blue screen series I)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 01:18:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064480304718018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.